Temporary Brainwashing
6.8k 10 192
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After having our way with Jenna, Annie and I finally get her all cleaned and dolled up. All three of us get into the bath together. Honestly, I may have them bathe with me in the future as well. Feeling their wet bodies rubbing up against my own got me feeling some type of way. As we all sit in the tub, I feel Annie's thigh rub up against my pussy. I smile at her and snake my fingers into her as well.

I left the rune on Jenna as well, making her feel all hot and bothered watching Annie and I play around. You know, I think I may be a sadist when it comes to her. Watching her squirm around, practically begging me to touch her just gets me soooo fucking wet! Sadly, I can't play with her again just yet. But, we may do that again after meeting with my dad.

With mild teasing, we finish up our slippery three way bath and get ourselves dolled up. I get Annie to dress Jenna up in one of my dresses, letting father think his innocent baby girl so generously let the poor commoner use one of her dresses. You know, gotta keep up appearances for the family and all.

Hmm… wait a second. Father is a 6th circle mage… He may read her mind to see if she's a spy… Let's fix this.

"Jenna, come."

As I speak, Jenna jolts and then walks up to me sheepishly. I place a hand on her head and temporarily brainwash her. Just until we're finished with dad. While dad would normally be able to sense a brainwashing spell, that only applies to spells at or below 8th circle. I'm casting this at the tenth. I implant an entire fake life in her head.

She was an orphan girl who lived with her mom as her father was baron Hilt's middle son, a known playboy. She lived with her mother having a happy life until one day when she turned 16. Her mother was assaulted by three knights and raped. The three knights in question also work for baron Hilt. As a result of this rape, her mother ended up losing her mind and killing herself. Jenna lived in the street for several years after that, mainly in the commercial district. She elected to stay away from men as they had caused her and her beloved mother an immense amount of pain, so she's slightly afraid of father and brother.

Of course, none of that happened. Baron Hilt's knights that I've framed are indeed rapists though, so I don't feel bad for them. Jenna's mom doesn't exist. Baron Hilt's middle son is a known playboy, but he never slept with her mom.

A light purple glow shows in my hands, temporarily sealing Jenna's memories of Ralia, and keeping Jenna's. I pull my hand back and Jenna's eyes begin tearing up as she looks at me and asks me a question,

"M-my lady, is it… really okay for someone as lowly as I to wear such a luxurious dress?"

I smile at her and pull her into a hug, saying,

"Of course. You're much more precious than some dress. We'll buy you plenty of pretty outfits to wear now. Your hard life is over."

Jenna's tears begin wetting her face even more, however it's time to test something,

"We'll be going to introduce you to my family. Including my father and brother. Will you be okay?"

At the mention of my father and brother, Jenna's body jolts. She begins shaking but eventually looks up at me with a cute little resolute face,

"Y-yes! I'll do my best!"

I smile at the adorable antics this absolute trash bag of a woman is showing me. I giggle and run my thumb along her cheek while saying,

"That's my girl! You got this! Let's get this over with so we can get to know each other some more.!"

She nods her head and Annie enters her professional mode, leading us to fathers study. Along the way, the servants all stare at us. I tap into their minds telepathically to hear their thoughts,

"Lady Rosanna is so magnanimous!"

"To think she'd have enough heart to house a street rat and give her a job… She has a heart of gold!"

"God I want her to step on me. I want her thighs to-"

Oooookay, that's enough of that. I look at who's memory I just read, and of course, it's the most innocent looking little maid we have. Ahhhh it's always the innocent ones who are the biggest freaks! I may invite her in one day… After all, I can bring her back if I kill her. Just gotta be fast enough to force her soul back into her body!

Anyways, we arrive at fathers study. Jenna gulps nervously. Her hands shake as Annie knocks on the door for me. She jumps as my fathers low voice pushes through the door,

"Come in."

Annie opens the door for us, and I walk in holding Jenna's shaky hand. I whisper in her ear,

"Don't worry. My father's a kind man."

With this, she's greeted by my father's slightly aged figure. His black hair has a few streaks of white cutting through it, and his shaven face is marred with a singular scar along his jaw. He swears he got the scar from a dragon, but it's obviously one from when he tripped on the stairs.

Overall, he has a very fatherly aura surrounding him. At least around me. He can be pretty intimidating around other nobles. Not just anybody can be a 6th circle mage.

My brother is also in the room. He takes after father for sure, with his black hair and slightly stubbled chin. He sits tall, with his wide shoulders. His face has a sort of youth to it, even through his slight stubble. He exudes an aura of a competent young man, ready to take up the mantle of his father. Good thing I'm not planning on becoming head of the family.

Mother sits between the two, exuding her feminine grace. Her deep red hair gives her an unwittingly seductive feel to her, though my mother is more of an innocent type.

Father looks at Jenna and places a slight amount of pressure on her,

"Well then, I suppose introductions are in order. I am Duke Iraton Pultovia."

Brother follows suit, just with far less pressure,

"And I am Derrick Pultovia, heir to house Pultovia."

Mother speaks with a far more gentle look to her,

"I am Duchess Irania Pultovia."

Father then waits for us to sit before continuing on,

"Well then, shall we hear your name?"

------------------------------------------------

AN: heads up, i still upload Abyssal Phoenix at least once a day on patreon! if you wanna get access to chapters early, as well as vote on stuff, the link is https://www.patreon.com/sorrestwriting

i'll try to get back into writing Archmage villainess more consistently, though i put a lot more effort into this story than AP.

Also realized I never really described the duke or her brother well, and never named her mother! man, what was i thinking?!

i plan on getting official art done for AV soon! so stay tuned! also, any money you can throw my way will be a welcome help, as art isn't cheap as i've unfortunately discovered hehe

192