Under Pressure
6.2k 12 193
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Father releases the pressure on Jenna as we sit, giving the girl some time to breathe. She holds my hand tightly and tries to speak, but only manages to let out a single squeak from fear. Her face grows blushed as she realizes what happened. Mother looks at her with the word “adorable” written all over her face. Brother in the meantime also has that look, but with more blushing. Wow. You just fell for the woman who killed your sister. Too bad she’s my slave poor brother. I’ll give you the prince though!

I squeeze Jenna’s hand and give her a reassuring look. She gets a small bout of courage and speaks,

“I-I’m sorry! My name is J-Jenna! I am currently 19 years old! It’s nice to meet yog-“

Oop, anime trope. She bit her tongue. My mother decides to give her a break and speaks,

“It’s very nice to meet you, Miss Jenna.”

Jenna jolts and says,

“Y-you too your highness!”

My mother looks at me and says,

“Just where did you find such a sweetheart?!”

I smile at her and answer,

“She was being attacked by some thugs when I went to the tailors. She didn’t have anywhere else to go, so I thought I would give her a job and some housing.”

My mom looks at me with a smile and says,

“Oh I’m so happy! We raised you so well! My little girl is so chivalrous!”

My father sighs as he sees her begin going off and continues talking to Jenna,

“We’ll Miss Jenna, before you are welcomed into our house officially, we will need to run a test.”

Jenna nods her head as he continues,

“So, I want to read your memories. This is the quickest and easiest way for us to ensure that you aren’t a spy or worse. If you cannot consent to this, I am afraid I cannot allow you into our home.”

Jenna clenches her hand around mine before nodding and speaking,

“V-very well! If-if it means I can serve my lady, I’ll do it!”

My dad nods his head and motions for her to lean forward. Jenna complies, and grips my hand hard enough that I’d be in pain if I were normal. Father leans forward as well, causing Jenna to jump, but she keeps herself steady. Man, too bad I want her to suffer more, or I might have just kept this version. As father touches the top of her head, I can feel her wanting to pull back, but then a glow emanates from his hand. A small magic circle shines on the back of his hand as wisps of energy flow from Jenna’s head into his hand.

The two sit like this for about five seconds before my father slowly sits back down and says,

“I’m sorry about what happened to your mother. You’re more than welcome to work here as Rosanna’s maid. However, I would like you to undergo training with Annie. I’ll have your quarters readied immediately. Another maid shall bring you there after dinner tonight. I would like it if you would join us.”

My mother agrees fully, and my brother blushes as he thinks about sharing a meal with Jenna. Haaah. Once again, brother, I can’t give you my little toy.

With that, Annie, Jenna, and I all take our leave. Jenna smiles as I walk with her hand in my own. As soon as we get into my room, I undo the brainwashing. Jenna’s eyes glaze over for a second as she yanks her hand away from me and speaks loudly,

“Y-You! How terrifying! I-I couldn’t even… H-How the…”

I strip in front of her and get Annie to grab my bathrobe. As I put on a sleeve, I speak to the blushing girl,

“Simple, sweetheart. It’s magic. 10th circle magic to be exact.”

Jenna’s face goes white as I say this, and she stumbles as she speaks again,

“N-no way. There’s no way you’re a 10th circle mage… That’s literally impossible! Gaera, the literal goddess, was only 9th circle!”

I smile at her and walk over towards my couch without tying up the robe. I sit down on the couch and grab the bottle of Frostwine I always keep on the end table and pour myself a glass. I take a sip before finally answering her,

“Alright sweetheart, You may want to take a seat for this.”
I motion for her to sit on the armchair, which she does. I take another sip and face her, showing off my long legs, abs, and cleavage. Though, my thighs cover my crotch. I speak to her, telling her about the truth,

“Sorry to be the one to break this to you, but Gaera is not, nor was she ever a goddess. The 9th circle is nowhere near the strength of the gods. Hell, the 10th circle isn’t either.”

I stop hiding it as ten golden circles glow and rotate on my forehead, proving to her that I am indeed a 10th circle. I smile as the pale girl begins to feel light. She speaks brokenly,

“I-I see… That’s why nobody has rescued the prince and I yet… That makes sense…”

I smile at her and nod.

“Indeed. Ever since my death, I’ve had this power welling inside me. So, I suppose I should thank you for that. You stopped me from marrying an absolute fool, made me gain an incredible amount of strength, and I even got a little sex toy out of it.”

I lick my lips seductively as I say the last part, looking down at her hips. Jenna blushes and squirms uncomfortably. You know what?

“Jenna, come.”

Almost instinctively, Jenna stands up and walks in front of me.

“Kneel.”

Jenna gets down on her knees in front of me. I lean back on my chair and spread my legs, giving her a clear view of my pussy. Jenna gulps as she sees it and blushes wildly. Annie, who was watch from behind, begins feeling a heat rising in her chest. I take a sip from my wine glass, and slowly lick the wine from my bottom lip. I look Jenna in the eyes and say,

“Well? Get to licking, dog.”


AN: heads up, i still upload Abyssal Phoenix at least once a day on pat.reon! if you wanna get access to chapters early, as well as vote on stuff, the link is https://www.pat.reon.com/sorrestwriting (delete the .)

I found an artist I'd wanna get to do the cover art of rosie, but damn is it expensive. Expect some official art by next month!

193