R18 – Good Puppy
12.8k 6 199
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Well? Get to licking, dog.”

Jenna flinches as I say this. Her breath catches, and her brows slightly furrow. She blushes as she remembers back a few hours. Anger begins to grow inside her and threatens to boil over, but… A sense of helplessness replaces it as quickly as it appeared. She wanted to protest, but knew she couldn’t. The woman in front of her could erase her out of existence without batting an eye. Though… Deep down…

She was starting to enjoy it.

Seeing those fierce red eyes look down at her as if she were worth less than the dirt on the bottom of her heel. The way she roughly forced herself on her… It felt good… And that scares her.

She looks up into my eyes and sees me giving her that very look. I speak slowly.

“Be a good little puppy, now.”

She slowly inches forward on all fours, fighting with herself internally. As she gets next to my thighs, she starts succumbing to her desires and runs her cheek across my inner thigh. I see her slowly inch herself up my leg. Of course, I don’t have patience for her like I have for Annie.

I grab the back of her head and pull her in by her hair. As she’s pulled, she lets out a little whimper that fills me with lust. Her little scared and timid noises fill me with such immense pleasure. Those little shocked eyes of hers as she tastes me forcefully. All of it.

As she begins licking me, I begin running my fingers through her scalp and petting her. Her tongue tickles me slightly as she gently glides it around my slit. Every now and then she licks across my clit, but other than that, she’s not very good… I look down at her with boredom and say,

“You know, you suck at this.”

Jenna blushes and tries to defend herself,

“I-I was never interested in other women! Of course I’m bad at it!”

I put my hand in front of her face… and quickly flick her on the forehead.

“Ouch!”

And through my finger I give her knowledge about how to actually do a good job. She’s about to complain again as I pull her head back in, grinding myself against her slightly. She begins making random movements with her tongue, making sure to lick me deeply this time. Every time her tongue rubs against my clit, I feel a jolt run through my body.

I grab a fistful of her hair and begin grinding even harder, pulling her face further into me forcefully. I feel her moan against my pussy, vibrating it. I lock eyes with her and find that her eyes are almost glazed over with pleasure. 

I smirk at her and close my thighs around her head. She whimpers into me as my heel lays on her spine. Her tongue pushes inside of me, filling my pussy with a sense of warmth. I feel myself beginning to heat up as a wave of warmth washes over my body with my pussy at the core. Sweat begins to glaze my skin and my breathing begins to grow rapidly. My heart begins beating faster and faster as I feel her lapping at my clit.

I look down at Jenna and find that she has completely lost herself to the pleasure of my taste. Her face is flushed, and her eyes are rolling back in her head as she breathes out, tickling the skin just above my vagina.

As her tongue brushes against my clit, I feel a jolt rush through my body as goosebumps begin forming. My spine tingles and I let out an unwarranted moan of pleasure. I feel a tingle on my scalp and my eyes roll back. I look down at Jenna and find that she’s wrapped her lips around my clit. She sucks on it, causing me to thrust at her face slightly. The pleasure overwhelms me.

My entire body heats up again as a feeling wells up inside me. My entire body shakes as her tongue coaxes me into an orgasm. My legs begin to shake and my hands clamp down on her head. My back arches as I cover her face in my cum.

As my body recovers, I look at the girl. Her face is a mess. It’s soaked and flushed. I release my hold on her and watch as she pulls herself back. I smirk at her. I lean forward and grab the bottom of her chin, pulling her eyes up to meet mine,

“Good puppy.”


kind of a low effort chapter. i wasnt turned on while writing this so meh.

Also, heads up, I have about four chapters extra of Abyssal phoenix up on my patreon, as well as the first few chapters of Cheng Fenfang!

199