R18 – I Love You
6.6k 21 111
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(This is gonna be pure girl on girl, no magic dick or anything.)

I lick Annie’s neck and run my fingers through the back of her scalp while pressing my body against hers. I kiss her cheek and look into her eyes. While looking at her, my hand slowly traces down her neck, to her chest. I run my fingers over her nipples and continue down, tracing the curve of her breasts. I move my hands to her side and follow the hem of her night gown down. As I reach her hips, I grab them and flip around, putting her on top.

She lets out a cute squeal as she finds herself laying on top of me. I grab her waist and massage slightly, feeling her getting more and more loose as I continue to tease her. Then, I pull her forward, moving her from my stomach up to my face.

Using magic, I store her clothes, suddenly making her completely naked. I run my hand up and down her thighs, while kissing her inner thigh. I run my hand up her thighs, to her sides, and pull her down onto my face. I kiss her pussy, and reach up to begin massaging her breasts.

“Gh-haahh. Nnnmmm…”

Her heart pumps wildly as I rub her nipples. I slowly open my mouth, and flick her clit with my tongue, causing her to jolt in pleasure.

“Ah-ahh!”

I then suddenly push my tongue into her, filling her insides. She jolts and moans out in pleasure,

“Ah!”

I look up into Annie’s eyes, seeing her looking down at me with ragged breaths. I begin tracing random shapes on her clit, never repeating the same pattern. Her legs quiver and tighten around my head, and her hands grab onto my hair, pulling me closer into her.

Her sweet scent fills me, making me feel as though I’m on a high.

Then, I get an idea. I send a small amount of mana through my tongue, and into Annie. As soon as this stream hits her clit, she tightens her legs around my head and moans out in pleasure,

“MmmmAhhhhhhh!”

She bends over, wrapping herself around my head. Soon, she lets go of me, and collapses to the side. I look at the thoroughly exhausted girl and run my fingers down her back. I kiss her cheek and giggle as she pants. I stay with her, running my fingers through her scalp as she slowly comes down from her high.

She looks at me and puffs out her cheeks before pushing me down onto my back. She smiles at me smugly and says,

“Alright, now it’s your turn!”

I giggle at her attempt to be dominant and let the girl have her fun. I do decide to give her a hand, by storing my clothes. She gulps at the sight of my body and begins running her fingers around my body, attempting to do what I had done. I smile at her, when suddenly,

“Mnnn!~”

She runs her fingers down the area beneath my belly button. This sends a shiver down my spine as I feel her fingers lightly graze me. Annie takes notice of this, and smiles at me. She crawls down the bed and lays down to where her face is at the same level as that area. She looks up at me, suddenly seeming incredibly erotic, and lightly kisses me. I feel lightning run up my spine as I feel her lips on me.After kissing me, she sticks her tongue out and lightly grazes me, sending another shiver through my body. I feel her hands run up my thighs, slowly moving their way towards my pussy.

As I feel her fingers slowly push into me, she kisses my erogenous zone. I feel her fingers move inside of me, causing me to involuntarily moan,

“A-ah!”

Annie freezes for a second, and says,

“Holy fuck, that was hot.”

Then I see her slowly move down, and begin licking my clit. Her other hand moves up my body, and begins playing with my breasts. I feel my heart beating faster and I feel her tongue stimulate me further. I grab her hair and pull her face closer, making her lips wrap around me. As her fingers move inside me, one of them rubs against my g-spot, sending me over the edge. My body tenses up as a warm feeling builds inside me before bursting forth in an explosion of pleasure.

“Ah!~ Mmmmmnn! Fuck!~”

I feel Annie’s fingers slowly leave, before the girl looks up at me and licks her fingers clean. She crawls back up the bed and lays down beside me. She comes close to my ear and whispers,

“Tasty as always.”

I smile at her and whisper back,

“I love you.”


AN: lemme know how I did! gonna be honest, wasn't really feeling this chapter, but maybe I did well!

Spoiler

01001100 01101001 01110110 01101001 01101110 01100111 00100000 01100001 00100000 01101100 01101001 01100110 01100101 00101101

[collapse]
111