Chapter 1
5.8k 18 104
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Sorry guys, life kicked me in the ass and I just didn't have time to update.

 

Even if I just had to post the chapter.

 

I stared at the TV with my mouth hanging open, it has been 16 years since I got reincarnated into this world and the depths of oddness that happens here still left me speechless, who the hell created a hundred meter tall broccoli in the middle of a city and, more importantly, why? A Broccoli!

The world I had been reincarnated was a strange one, I was born in the year of 2006 so I lived in a modern society with very little difference from my previous world in terms of organizations, countries and the overall development of society however there were also monsters, animal people, superheroes, ghosts, orcs and another thousand odd things, more than that I was pretty sure I recognized a lot of people around me from things I had read, from shounen manhwa to hentai manga and even normal books the world left me very confused.

"Those ridiculous supers, all they do is cause trouble" complained father, Sadaharu Takaya was a short and fat man but he did have a presence, probably thanks to how much power he countrolled with the family fortune.

Behind father his personal maid stood and refilled his glass of wine, she was a very young woman, 22 at most with short hair and a voluptuous body with D cup breasts, her face was a mask of professionalism even as father twisted his arm around and grabbed her breast in thanks, I had my own maid standing behind me, one that matched my age but I had refused to touch her until now despite my father's urgins.

It's not that I had became a pillar of morality after my rebirth, I had no trouble with the constant prostitutes and servants father got his hands on but it just didn't feel right to touch an unwilling minor under duress.

Truth be told I was quite sure I'd find the situation utterly disgusting if I was still the same as in my last life but the amount of money the Sadaharu family had was enough to wrap my perception of morals over the years, in the end I had come to terms with the fact that a lot of woman would willingly demean themselves in order to get the ear of the leader of the Sadaharu family.

It helped that father wasn't found of rape and prefered to use honey instead of vinager to catch his fly's, in fact father seemed to prefer his woman to act thankful or as if he gave her great pleasure going so far as to reject those that looked at him with disgust in their eyes, I think he liked to see himself as a casanova and hated anything that contradicted it.

Not that father was kind or selfless, he was a very selfish asshole and his only salvation was the fact he wasn't also a sadist but, as far as I knew, he never really blackmailed or forced anyone for sex, he did offer to pay off debts, get jobs and promotions or grant raises in exchange for sexual favors and, if the woman was willing to do it, I had no problem, kind of like I had no problem with prostitution and pornography in my previous life as long as it wasn't forced.

The Kinosaka sisters' were in just such situation, their parents had died and left them with a huge debt, the debt collectors were screaming for them to pay up and the older sister was having trouble in her job so father approached them with an offer, he'd pay off their debt in exchange for both sisters becoming his servants and for the older sister to serve him in bed as long as she did so willingly, she could have said no and he wouldn't have forced the issue, hell he may even have found her a job to try and make her thankful and seduce her but she chose the easier way out.

As both I and the younger sister grew up father started floating the idea that I should make use of her the same way so that I may learn the ways of power and, since she didn't refuse, he thought she was like her older sister, I thought she was just afraid of saying no and getting them both kicked off the house making her older sister's sacrifices meaningless.

Thankfully he didn't invite the 14 years old girl into his own bed, I was willing to overlook his failings since he was my father and also made sure his companies weren't too immoral but if he became a pedophile I would probably kill him and be done with it.

Returning my gaze to the TV I saw a man wearing skin tight black clothes and a cape floating above the kaiju sized broccoli, the announcer started talking "And it seems like the S class hero Darkslug is the first to arrive at the scene, ever since Eighth wonder retired Darkslug is recognized as the number one hero of the world so the situation is certain to be resolved quickly and there is no need to panic"

"I'm donne father" I said and let Kinomi pull out my chair as I got up, I was about to leave the room when father finished kissing Ai and decided to speak.

"You really should have her service you Saionji, that's why I paid their debts after all"

"You know I won't father" I told him while shaking my head, it had been almost a month since he last spoke like that and I had thought he had finally given up.

"Are you gay?" he suddenly asked and I almost stumbled "Not that I have anything against it mind you, you do have to produce an heir but nowadays you don't even have to force yourself to sleep with the woman as long as you marry her and find a discrete doctor"

"I'm not gay" he lifted his eyebrow and looked at Kinomi from head to toe "I'm not!"

"Haa…" father released a long tired sigh "you're gifted Saionji but too soft, how can you take over the family when you refuse to even have the girl give you a blowjob?"

"I told you already father, it feels too much like rape to me" I explained and ignored the widening of Kinomi's eyes, guess I had never talked about it with her since she prefered to keep her distance from me "you should understand since you don't like rape too"

"Haaa soft as always" father lamented while getting up himself "Good thing you have such good instincts or I'd probably be forced to get a new heir"

That made me smile, I didn't really have any such business instincts but, when I was just six I had asked father for some pocket money for me to play around, when Rob had told me I would be in the top 1000 of rich family he really meant it, we had so much money we were actually one of the four greatest families of our country so, when I got my pocket money I didn't get ten bucks or a hundred I got 10 million transferred to an account and told not to spend it all immediately.

I spent it all immediately.

First was the fact companies like facebook and netflix, bitcoin and other still existed in this world so I immediately bought as much stock as I could the second I got the money, I invested in companies I knew weren't going to fail, the world was different enough that some of them still crashed, twitter didn't make it and amazon never became that big a thing but I still got filthy rich buying Alphabet stock, bitcoin, netflix and many others to the point that, while I had nowhere as much political power as father I was already halfway to his monetary value.

I used the money wisely and in some very important avenues, first I used father's connections and a lot of money to pass a law that declared gacha games as gambling and prohibit them from being sold to minors, I really wanted to get rid of gacha once and for all but that proved impossible so I was happy to mess with gaming companies bottom line, as a result you could actually buy your chosen heroes in certain mobile games nowadays since they made more money this way.

I also invested in a lot of companies I thought were good but didn't remember from my previous life such as private hero teams, companies made to explore lands dominated by monsters, mainly in Africa and Australia and some lesser known mercenary teams so nobody could use force to blackmail me.

Finally I had so much money that I had no problem putting a quarter of my earnings to charity. I invested in thousands or orphanages, hospitals, student grants and other non profit organizations while making sure everybody knew not to steal from them.

The first time I killed anyone was actually because of my charity, I was only 12 and found out that someone had infiltrated one of my orphanages and was selling the older kids to the sex trade, I tried to comfront them but made the mistake of only taking three normal bodyguards and the man was a super, it was only a minor fire generation power not even hot enough to kill immediatly but it still caused enough pain to imcapacitate us and allow the man to shot all three guards.

I lost consciousness them and believed I'd die again but the man decided he wanted to take me hostage, when I woke up I managed to fix my burns with my biokinesis and shapeshift out of my restrains then I produced a spike out of one of my bones and jumped the guy the instant he entered the room he had left me, the entire process was extremely painful and the death had left me throwing up and having nightmares for five months before I came to terms with it.

I had spent a fortune and the next year and a half trying to find the missing children and the bastard's contacts but they had truly gone to ground, it was only years latter that I learned father had exterminated all but a couple of the slavers for daring to put their hands on me but never bothered to search for the orphans, or perhaps he didn't even know they existed.

Until that day I had been neglecting my superpower, I had been playing with the power, changing my shape, making myself stronger, taller, or even trying to copy people's images but I hadn't really explored the depths of my ability since then I had become able to do a lot more.

At 16 years old I had used a mixture of training and biokinesis to shape myself into a 1.80m tall man with very well defined muscles, I currently weighted two and a half times a normal man's weight by making my muscle mass denser and spent years reforging my bones into something akin to metal without suffering rejection, I could change my voice to mimic anyone's or shapeshift into someone I had seen in less than a minute, I could cut off my nerves so I wouldn't feel pain, heal most wounds in seconds and even made myself capable of absorbing sunlight for energy but it was very inefficient, my dreams of becoming superman remained just that.

I still had a lot I was attempting to do but it would take a long time to manage it.

"Sadaharu-sama I can service you tonight if you want" said Kinomi in a neutral voice snapping me out of my musings, the girl was looking at me with a blank face but, from what I remember from the story I read, she despised me inside and I would prefer to give pleasure nor cause pain.

"No need for that Kinomi" I told her and dismissed her presence "It's not like I couldn't get a girlfriend if I wanted to, despite what father says I have no need to use people"

Bowing at the waist Kinomi left me alone in my room so I pulled out my phone and started killing some time before bed, looking at the news was a mixed bag, almost every site had something about the giant vegetable, some were claiming it was the second coming of BLOWJOB, and wasn't that an unfortunate name for an evil organization, others said it was a new super capable of chlorokinesis that wanted to take over the city, some were even saying it was thanks to the hidden member of the top three, a group consisting of Darkslug, Eighth wonder and the ghost, a supposed superhero with telekinesis on pair with SS rank heroes.

There were also some rumors of Eighth wonder coming out of retirement looking younger but only a single blurry photo and warnings about the disappearances of 5 lesser known superheroines in my own city, the latest of which was Crow, a C rank hero with black wings capable of flight and some degree of super strength.

I wondered who was the idiot willing to bring that kind of attention on his head, the dangers of being a super, especially a female super, were not unknown to most with dozens of tragedies every year but for 5 superheroines to disappear in the same city was the kind of crime just asking for a heavy hitter to come knocking and Darkslug had just been to the country.

Nobody liked rapists least of all the international super community and with powers like mind reading, postcognition, precognition and super intellect aplenty the only way a villain could hide was to not get targeted by too many of them at the same time no matter how competent he thought himself to be.

The last time anything like this had happened was when the SS class villain named The Demon killed three pregnant supers in their civilian identities, he had thought it would make everyone fear him even more.

Someone, and nobody would say who, found out the guy's home adress the very next day and tortured him for two weeks inside a separate dimension from wich people could only hear the screams before ripping him apart and spreading his entrails in three different states, some said the super had even captured his soul and bound it in place to repeat the torture forever since the screams could still be heard in the house.

Sometimes villains forget that superheroes can kill, they just choose not to.

Closing the news Saionji started dealing with his companies, he denied two requests for more funding before allowing a greater budget for one of his hospitals in the city then ordered one of the elite troubleshooters he employed to investigate the building just to make sure the money would go to the right place, then he told one of his lawyers to sell some of his bitcoins and invest into a new line of clothes made by a recent super capable of controlling spiders, it probably wouldn't make him that much money as the super was limited and couldn't produce enough silk for the military or police but it would earn him some good will if he could produce protection clothes for other supers.

Finishing with his chores for the day I put my phone on the charger and took a shower before going to bed, the advantages of having a bedroom the size of an entire house with bathroom included.

A crack of my bed and pressure on top of my hips woke me up with a startle as I grabbed a pair of hands and bolted upright ready for a fight instead I meet Ai's startled eyes, we stayed there staring at each other before my eyes traveled through her nacked body, her full heavy breasts and the thin strand of pubic hair visible just above my underpants, I gulped and couldn't help getting hard.

"What are you doing Kinosaka-san" I asked even as my eyes were drawn to her perfect pink nipples and large areola.

"What does it look like I'm doing young master?" she smiled and grabbed at my growing penis with one hand while pushing at my chest with the other.

I was left speechless as she slowly kissed a patch down my chest before finally reaching my member and laying a kiss over the cloth, I coughed "Did father send you? Aham… you don't have to do this you know"

"Oh but I want to, or do you think I don't deserve a treat too?" she said and grabbed my briefs with both hands before pulling them down and freeing my rock hard cock "shit are you sure you're related to the old man?"

It wasn't the greatest use of biokinesis I had ever found but I couldn't resist.

Staring directly into my eyes Ai licked my erection slowly from the base to the top before laying a kiss at the very tip, then she locked her lips around the head and went down on my shaft slowly.

"Fuck" I cursed and held her hair as the sensation of my cock going down her throath proved too much for me to resist "Shit thats good"

She held her place for a few seconds, her nose glued to the base of my cock as she deepthroats all of my 18 centimeters, then she pulled back making wet noises and smiled "God you're huge"

Before I could say anything she grabbed the base of my cock with a hand and swallowed me again, taking her eyes away from mine she seemed fully concentrated on blowing me as she bobbed her head up and down while pumping my shaft with her hand at the same time.

Staring at her head and naked back I saw she had her other hand between her legs moving slowly before the pleasure started to build up, holding her short hair in my hands I started guiding her head down my member faster and faster as she sucked me better than anyone had ever done before.

"Fuck I'm gonna come!" I warned and released her head before grabbing at the bedsheets hard.

With a loud pop Ai took her mouth of my cock, a string of spittle connecting the tip to her lips, then she started furiously pumping her hand.

"Cum for me" she said in a breathy voice  while keeping her mouth open and her tongue extended "come on master cum all over my face!"

I exploded, releasing rope after rope of cum over her face, mouth and breasts painting her in my colors, she continued moving her hand the entire time.

When I finally finished she pushed herself back to her knees and made sure I was watching her as she swallowed, then she proceeded to gather the cum splattered all over her face with her fingers and licking them clean while releasing a moan of pleasure.

Unable to resist I let her finish before pulling her face to me and kissing her deeply "Shit Ai that felt great" I told her and started caressing her face "I mean… fuck!"

"That's the intention master" she told me and smirked before pushing me with her hands until I laid back against the bed and mounting me again "Just lay back and let me please you"

She kissed me again while pressing her breasts to my chest and caressing my already recovering member, she pressed her wet core against one of my legs and used my tight to pleasure herself while making sure I was fully ready again.

Then she lifted her waist and used her hand to guide the tip of my hard shaft into her opening, looking at my face with a smile she drove herself to the hilt in one swift motion causing her back to arch and her mouth to release a deep, content moan.

It only took a second for her to recover, laying her hands on my chest she started to ride me, slowly fucking herself on my cock her waist flowing back and forth with deliberate movement and her large breasts starting to accumulate swat tantalizingly.

Unwilling to continue being so passive I pushed myself into a sitting position and lifted my head to catch one nipple between my teeth. She released a little gasp of surprise as I tasted her breasts for the first time and embraced her with an arm.

Now working together we found a comfortable ritm and started gaining momentum, moving faster and faster Ai's moans became frantic with need as she wrapped his head in her arms and pushed his face into her flesh "Ah… ah… ahh… fuck… right there" she moamed as I hit a particularly pleasant spot so I promptly did it again.

licking my index finger I embraced her waist with my arm and pressed my finger against the entrance of her ass, I paused for just a second but, when she didn't refuse or seem alarmed I pushed it in and smiled as her little gasp of pleasure.

"Ahhh…. ahhh… anng" she panted and them dragged her nails down my back while furiously slamming herself on my cock "I'm gonna come, i'm gonna come!"

It was too much, there was no amount of willpower capable of stopping my orgasm as I pushed myself to the base inside her and released my seed directly into her womb, Ai's own legs seemed to fail her as they spasmed, her back arched and her head turned up as she let out a scream of ecstasy and released a flood on top of me.

Extremely tired but satisfied I laid my forehead against her breasts and stayed there recovering her breath the pleasant scent of sex filling my nostrills, Ai's body relaxed against my own and she kissed the top of my head, almost five minutes later she finaly spoke again

"That was… ah… wonderful young master" she said while still not having recovered her breath "But i'm afraid it's time for me to leave"

"Stay" I ordered and let myself fall back down while pulling her body on top of mine, my softening member slipping out of her slit

"We're gonna make a mess" Ai laughed and warned me as she rested her head against my chest.

"I don't care" I confessed, too deep into the afterglow of sex to move, I knew I'd probably regreat it later but for now I just wanted to feel her warm body against my own, she chukled but relaxed and soon we were both sleeping.

 

104