Chapter 3
3.9k 7 84
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Approaching my clearly desolated friend I asked "Alright how did it go?" then grimaced, it was pretty clear how it went just looking at his sorry ass.

He looked at my face but didn't seem to register who I was and, for a time I thought I wouldn't get an answer so I dropped my backpack by his side and sat down with him "It didn't, I never confessed"

"Shit man don't tell me you backed out like that, me and the pips squeak are gonna mock you forever" I slapped him upside the head but noticed things weren't so simple when he didn't react at all "Alright what's going on?"

"You were right I was too late" he told me and buried his face in his hands trying to wipe away some tears.

"She has a boyfriend then?" I asked and, since he was one of my best friends decided to be a little bit of an asshole to someone else "Come on man you can still win her back, it's not like they are married or anything"

"I caught them having sex"

Well shit, that must have hurt with how much he liked her, the young idiot may have taken Setsuna for granted but he did love her "Wanna talk about it?" I asked and then shivered, ugh feelings and teenager feelings at that.

Thankfully he didn't take me up on the offer, only blowing his nose on his own shirt, I waited what I thought was an appropriate amount of time before speaking again. "You do know that doesn't actually change what I said right? Being a virgin isn't a requirement for a girlfriend"

"Just….shut up alright"

"Fine fine" I patted his back and looked around to see if there was anyone approaching us meeting the eyes of one of my bodyguards but waving him away before he thought I was trying to catch his attention, then I couldn't resist "Who was it anyway?" 

"Professor Kuroki"

Slowly I took my arms away from his shoulders and just stared at his downcast figure my face going from concern to serious "Let me see if I understand this right" I told him in a completely neutral voice "you caught professor Kuroki, an almost 40 years old ugly motherfucker having sex with your childhood friend on school grounds and your reaction was to just… leave and cry?"

I could barelly believe my own words but the stupid idiot just avoided my eyes from shame so I grabbed him by the head and twisted it until he was looking me straight in the face, my voice now very hard "Answer me Akashi Ginta"

"Y… yes!" then he got a little mad and tries to beat my arm away, I wasn't having it so he started screaming "alright I just ran away, I'm a coward are you happy now?" 

"No" then I punched him in his stupid face sending his body crashing to the ground, grabbing his shirt I mounted the retarded coward and started punching him in the face repeatdly trying to beat the stupid out of him, I didn't enhance my strenght but my base muscles were more than enough.

After quite a few hits I noticed something weighting my arm and turned my face to see Kenta hanging my my arm and trying to put me into a joint lock without much success, the moment I turned his way the little shit punched me in the throat causing me to fall back and away from the target of my rage.

"What the fuck Saionji!" screamed Kenta "What the actual fuck!"

"Come on Kenta get out of my way, I want to punch some sense into that fucking useless guy!" I screamed but the little guy had managed to get my fingers into a very painful position and was keeping me on the ground with it.

I could break his hold but only if I was willing to punch his lights out or empower myself and he wasn't the one I was angry at, Ginta himself had spit a lot of blood on the ground and was curling up into a fetal position

"Stop it already!" he screamed and I finally stopped struggling, there were very few things I despised more than someone too stupid to protect what they cared about so I still wanted to beat some sense into the idiot but Kenta was right, any more and I'd put him in the hospital.

Using my other hands I called for one of my bodyguards and told them to bring the car while Kenta helped Ginta recover and clean up a little, we waited there without speaking and with Ginta spitting out some blood from time to time until a black car parked in front of us and some of my servants helped/forced us three inside.

I let the driver take us away from the school even as I pulled my phone out and started tipping to one of my private eyes to start looking at professor Kuroki with an urgent warning, finally Kenta seemed to get feed up with the silence and demanded

"Alright you guys just ruined a very good thing for me. Start. Talking."

"This utter moron here" i pointed to the idiot in question on the other side of the seats "just found Shiraha-san getting raped by professor Kuroki and just stood there sulking like a little bitch instead of doing something"

"Raping?" Ginta lifted his head in alarm.

"Well what do you call a 40 years old professor having sex with a 15 years old girl inside school?" I asked with disgust "Or do you really think Kuroki is handsome, rich or powerful enough to attract her? He's an asshole without a single redeeming feature"

"Shit" cursed Kenta as Ginta was still processing what I had said "What are we gonna do about it?"

"Not bitch and moan while she continues to suffer that's for certain" this time Kenta slapped me on the back of the head.

"Stop that!"

"Sorry, he just pissed me off" I scratched my head where I had been hit and sighed "Alright it's just, this is exactly why I force you guys to take self defense classes with me, not so you could act like passive idiots while people you care about suffer"

"Fuck I really messed up" Ginta whispered and then smashed his hand against the car seat "That motherfucker, I'm gonna kill that son of a bitch!"

Turning around he buried his face against the seat and started screaming in rage while Kenta let himself fall back and released a frustrated sigh "Again, how do we deal with this?" I lifted an eyebrow and stared at him but he just shook his head "Don't look at me like that you're filthy rich don't tell me you can't find out a way to deal with the bastard"

Noticing that Ginta had finally stopped screaming and was paying attention I spoke "Well with this kind of thing there's only two ways to deal with it permanently, the right way and the satisfying way"

"What's the satisfying way?" asked Ginta quickly

"We make the bastard unable to bother anyone else ever again, for all intents and purposes he'd just… disappear"

"Shit" they both said at the same time and Ginta lost a little of his fire, then Kenta spoke "And the right way?"

"We gather evidence, get Shiraha to testify in court and lock his ass in prison for the next 20 years but everyone will know what happened to her and his lawyer will probably try to drag her reputation to the mud, say it was she who seduced him and things like that"

"Can't you just… threaten him a little? force him to go away, find another job"

"And then what, find out he had been raping another girl not even a year later? Be realistic here Ginta the man has been a teacher for almost 20 years. Do you really believe this is his first time doing this kind of thing? Or for that matter that this would be the last" I shook my head at them and finally managed to make myself relax my closed fists "No I refuse to allow this to become someone else's problem, I'll let you decide what to do but one way or another this stops tomorrow"

"And I was having such good day too" complained Kenta under his breath, I gave him a small smile and whispered back.

"Did you succeed?"

"Yeah, she has this annoying friend that's always hanging around her but she helped the both of us to start dating"

"Congratulations" I gave him a real happy nood and then we both turned towards Ginta again waiting for his answer.

"Fuck!" he cursed again "I can't let her suffer anymore but…you said he had other victims right can't you find one of them?"

"I could but are you really gonna do that to another girl just because you don't know her?" then I patted his shoulder noticing his flinching when my hand approached "Look this may even be good for her, I always heard on TV it's good to confront your tormentor and things like that, anyway I asked someone to look at his life asap so tomorrow morning we should have an idea of what he's really done, sleep on it alright"

"Yeah fine" then my car stopped in front of his house and the driver opened one of the doors, before leaving he glanced back "and Thanks"

The next day the three of us stood on the corner to professor Kuroki's house with another two of my bodyguards, I gave them a nod and they both made their way to the house pressing the bell and then forcing their way inside, looking towards my friends I asked one last time "You guys sure about this?"

"Yes" said Ginta simply, his eyes filled with rage but even Kenta was nodding

"The bastard has footage of my girlfriend having sex, and I'm not certain what he planned to do with it, I'm also not willing to risk it"

And damn was Kenta's girlfriend hardcore, I didn't watch the entire video since he said they were exclusive now but loosing her virginity to a gangbang organized by her best friend wasn't something most girls would be fine with.

Handing a baseball bat to Ginta I turned towards one of my father's supers, a man able to make up to 12 people become unnoticeable to any form of recording from memory to film and even other powers, then we walked inside the house.

Ginta couldn't contain himself, the second he saw the professor being held down on his knees he attacked hitting the man to the side of the head with the bat before just going to town on his arms and back, at first the man tried to scream and fight back but every time he did anything effective one of the bodyguards would interfere until he was left with broken limbs and whimpering on the ground, I thought Ginta would finish it but he seemed to be spent.

Breathing hard he threw the bat away from himself and kicked the professor twice in the balls before retreating into a wall and beginning to cry again. I nodded to Kenta and the little guy went to help him, his face hard as a rock.

  Standing in front of this… maggot, I wasn't calling him a man, I extended a hand towards one of my bodyguards and was handed a folder filled with pictures "Do you know why we're here?"

"The… the girl" he whispered and I shook my head.

"Ah… if it was only the girl Ginta probably wouldn't have gotten the courage to do this, it's about the dozen girls, and the woman, and the two kids barely above ten" I crouched down so I could look at the maggots fearful eyes "did you know I think hate is the second worst crime one can comit? I have no problem with someone buying affection or using sex to gain things but rape is a big nono for me, its just bellow pedophilia really"

I punched his nose caving it in and sending a spray of blood all over the floor "Congratulations Kuroki you committed both those crimes multiple times you're not walking out of here the question is, are you gonna go with the easy way or the hard way"

Suddenly grabbing his hand I bent one of his intact fingers the wrong way hearing the distinctive crack of breaking bones, he released a whimper "Wrong answer" I broke another and he already had precious few remaining

"the… coff, coff… the easy way" he managed to say through the blood on his mouth.

"Great, where is all the evidence and did you have a partner?"

"No… ugh, no partner" he panted "I knew I guy who could… coff, get me some drugs when the…arf…. the girl was too tough but that's it"

"I want the name" I broke another finger

"Obata, his name 's Obata!" the man screamed in fear and I motioned for him to continue "He's black and… coff…coff…coff… works at a small club downtown selling girls and… coff… drugs"

"Good maggot" I mocked and patted his hair then got up "drown him, I hear it's a terrible way to go, then search the entire house for everything, call some of father's supers if you have to, I want nothing of this man to survive"

Ginta started throwing up to the side and even Kenta appeared to be shaken, then they ran from the house, I gave one last look at the monster and followed them.

I found Kenta throwing up on top of Ginta's own waste before both of them let themselves fall on their asses taking desperate breaths, Ginta looked at me with fear in his eyes "I just ordered a man killed" he whispered and then had to close his mouth before he threw up again.

"that was not a man that was a monster" I told them and sat down in front of them "did you know I first had a monster killed when I had just entered middle school?"

"What!" They both looked at me in horror and I nodded.

"I was studying in a small school at the time hoping to stay away from anything having to do with the family, everything was going alright when our class received a new teacher as a transfer from somewhere I don't know" I looked up remembering the terror I felt at the time, the fear that the mans very presence generated "the man stood above two meters tall and was a mountain of muscles, he had long dark hair and sharp cruel eyes that made me want to cry just looking at him"

"So you killed him" Accused Ginta but Kenta stopped him from getting up.

"No, when the man started introducing himself he got a massive erection, it must have been the size of my arm right now and pulsating with fluid, everyone in the class was frozen and the man actually reached a climax filling the room with the scent of sex and causing all the girls in class to pass out, and most of the boys too.

I still didn't order his dead then and I regret it, I thought it could have been a sickness or someone messing with powers since nobody seemed to find it strange, intead, two days later I found him having sex with the girls in the middle of class, He raped them, they went to him willingly but only because his power caused them to enter some kind of trance, he even had the arrogance to praise me, saying I'd make a fine alpha someday when I managed to push myself up and scream at him to stop before holding me up with only one hand and throwing me back into my chair, all the while with his cock inside a 11 years old girl."

turning towards them I noticed the horror in their faces and nodded, at least they understood that sometimes a monster can go too far, go so far as to no longer be human anymore.

"What did you do?"

"I was eleven at the time of course I called father, I told him I needed a thing exterminated and it had to be quick" I looked up remembering the feeling "once I had already done it to his face It was surprisingly easy overcoming the fear when away from him and before the end of the day a team of armed people burst into the school"

"So they killed him like we did Kuroki?"

"It was quite a bit harder than with Kuroki, the man turned out to be one of the last members of a werewolf tribe that had been exterminated by heroes in europe, he killed more than half of the people there and it was only because father had sent some supers to protect me they managed to take him down, worst is that two of the girls he had sex with died trying to protect him and another 5 killed themselves after the fact when it was discovered that, despite being too young, they were all already pragnant and the government ordered the abortion"

"What the… why?"

"His particular strain of lycanthropy wasn't contagious but it would breed true and his tribe was one of, if not the worst there was, as it was explained to me lycans get some of the instincts of both wolves and humans but how much and what of each is always a question, some strains actually get only advantages, a protective instinct, a territorial sense tempered by human intellect so they were driven to become local heroes, some even got the urge to be absolutely monogamous or a drive to create a well adjusted family, his tribe wasn't one of them, they almost seemed designed to have the very worst of both worlds, agressive, murderous with a drive for control and reproduction, it takes a lot for every hero of an entire continent to decide to comit genocide but his tribe had managed it"

We stayed quiet while sitting there until both of my guards walked out of the house and it started to catch fire, one of them nodded to me to confirm they had gotten rid of everything while the other just handed me the teacher's cellphone, I extended it towards Ginta "here, tell her we forced him to leave and give up his evidence"

He took the cellphone but we stayed quiet for almost another hour before Getting up and just walking away, Kenta himself shook his head and sighed "This is messed up"

"Can't really deny that"

"Look Saionji" he started and them seemed to be at a brief loss for words for a few seconds before slapping himself in the face "Don't take this the wrong way and I don't really regret what we did here but… never ask me to do something like this again"

"I understand" I told him "Want I ride"

"No, not today, I'm just gonna go meet with my girlfriend and try to forget this" I was left alone sitting down as I watched both of my friends leave with heads held down.

It had been nearly 8 years since I realized I would never be a hero, I didn't have the strength of character needed to move for what was right and while I did enjoy doing good it was only when it didn't inconvenience me very much or when doing nothing affected me but this was the first time I thought I could be a villain.

Why the hell did I force my friends to be part of this or push so much for a quiet resolution?

"Sir, do you need anything else?"

"I Want someone to quietly get information on this Obata he mentioned Ito-san, also tell my father everything that happened here" I pushed myself up "Don't want anything I did to catch him by surprise and cause trouble"

"Young master's father already knows and bids me to remind you have already reached your objective here" the impeccably dressed man told me while holding the car's door open for me "Young master has already dealt with the threat to his friend this… Obata character has nothing to do with it"

"Well father likes to pay for sex, organize orgies with his friends and plot borderline ilegal hostile takeovers I like to fuck up rapists and slavers, to each his own"

"young master with all respect… you're not a hero"

"I'm not trying to be a hero Ito-san" I almost laughed at the very thought "I'm not doing this because I think it's the right thing or that I have a duty to do it, it's honestly just satisfying. Father wouldn't be complaining so much if I forced myself on some girl or started bullying a classmate, why does he care if some third rate drug dealer gets the beating of his life?"

"As you wish young master"

Entering the car I started wondering just how much my coach was gonna nag me for missing two days of academy straight.

84