Chapter 5
3.8k 10 73
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Having sex with Souma Mitsuko proved to be better than just the immediate pleasure it had given me. It also made me relaxed and less frustrated with my employer's inability to find me that damn Obata.

I was still gonna destroy the man's business and take pleasure out of it but it was no longer a real necessity… more like I knew he existed now and it would feel bad to just leave him be.

plus I'd enjoy the hell out of torturing him.

It did leave me with a bad taste in my mouth when one of my sponsored heroes disappeared together with another, yesterday while I was having sex.

Pantomai and Coolpunch had joined forces to try and solve the Heroic disappearances on the city but got attacked and went missing the exact same way, even father had started to become worried as there was no advantage to having such high profile villain so close to the family.

There wasn't much I could do for the superheroine if my investigation team had been having trouble with a simple drug dealer but I had just found a way to send any of my public female supers away from the city for a while and even father had sent some of his employees on a tour of some of my charities.

Ginta had taken another day off but was back to class with a very happy girlfriend, Shiraha had stopped acting like everything was alright and she had started flinching away from contact with any boys besides Ginta but she seemed very happy and both him and Tomoe were treating her like she was a queen.

Kenta was still mostly absent, he did go to the gym with me twice a week but seemed somewhat tired and had his thoughts filled with his new girlfriend to the point he had started loosing weight, still he always had a stupid smile on his face so I wasn't really worried.

Kinomi, my personal maid, seemed to be angry that I had touched her sister and now was nearly constantly glaring at me even in school and every time I tried to ask Ai for help she just laughed at me which was starting to annoy me.

"Saionji-sama" Kinomi said while grabbing my books away from me

"You don't have to do this in school Kinomi-san I told you that" I sighed but she just refused to answer me and stood quietly behind me while I walked down the streets slowly trying to make her come to my side "Don't you have things to do for the student council?"

"No the president let me out of council duty this week"

Great so she had the whole week to show me how displeased she was, how fun.

We continued in silence almost halfway to the house before I finally snapped and turned around "Alright that's it, why are you angry with me?"

"I wouldn't dream of being angry Saionji-sama!" she cried out in alarm while bowing down almost into a 90º degree angle and I groaned.

"Stop that, I told you years ago I don't like that kind of thing especially if we're out of the house"

"Yes" she said but didn't obey "Saionji-sama has made clear how much he doesn't like my work"

"What are you talking about?" I said startled, "Since when didn't I like your work"

"Hrmph!" she just snorted and kept quiet leaving me extremely confused, I just didn't understand the damn girl.

Latter at the dinner table Kinomi started acting like a maniac, I could feel her glare at the back of my head almost constantly and every time a meal was brought out she would snatch it away from the servant's hand and serve me first before putting it at the table, the worst was when Ai offered me some of father's wine and her glare went from displeased to murderous so I refused.

After the meal father always liked to get a kiss from his servant but I had never been particularly found of the practice, it felt kind of strange to start kissing someone before brushing my teeth so imagine my surprise when, after taking a last sip of water and cleaning my mouth with the napkin Kinomi grabbed me by the shirt and smashed her lips against mine before I could say anything.

It was extremely awkward and unexpected at first but soon I couldn't resist kissing her back, opening my mouth and using my tongue to start exploring hers we dueled a little for control but she soon gave up and moaned then plastered her entire body against mine.

When I pulled away she was flushed and breathing hard but had a very satisfied look on her face, then her eyes meet with her sister's and she almost ran out of the room leaving me very confused

"Master, may I be excused for a moment?" Ai asked father while bowing deeply

"Hmm… very well" he waved her off and smiled at me "It seems like you're finally learning to enjoy life son"

"Ugh no offense but I really don't want to talk about this with you father"

"Ahhh youth, still so embarrassed from something so natural" he sighed and then motioned for me to follow him into his office where a man was waiting for us "I'm sure you're aware of the increased activities in the city?" he half asked half told me.

"You're talking about the heroic disappearances, is it so troublesome already?"

"Not exactly troublesome but inconvenient" he told me and sat down behind his desk "Most if not all of the heroic activity in the city has dramatically shifted towards covering this case and a whole lot of police activity too, that has left a hole in the city defenses and every two bit criminal has either gone to ground to try and hide or is trying to take advantage of"

"Surely they're gonna solve the issue quickly then?"

"You focus too heavily in national heroics boy" he said "our city isn't small but the great majority of super activity has been the overt kind, crimes that involve investigation have been of the mundane variety the overwhelming majority of time which means the city has bleed investigative supers for the past nine years, our heroes tend to punch people in the face not investigate disappearances or solve puzzles which means the ones responsible are unlikely to get caught unless they make a huge mistake"     

"What does this mean for us then?" I asked and started thinking about what was happening with my Obata problem, he was probably one of the ones who had gone to ground.

"it means there's a lot of really stupid idiots out on the streets right now and I don't want the hassle of having to deal with whatever trouble they cause" pulling out a little box he opened it and threw a small device at me wich I caught "this is an escape button, it comes from some technology super and cost me a real fortune but can teleport you to the house once a month use it if you're at risk"

"And the man" I asked while nodding towards the quiet foreign on the corner, probably korean or something with a well crafted prosthetic hand and a sharp look on his eyes.

"he's here so you won't need to use the button at all, I helped Ha-Jin-san out of a spot of trouble a few years ago and have been employing him and his wife since then, bodyguard work isn't his speciality but he should be able to deal with just about anything thrown your way"

"Is he fully trustworthy?" I asked, it would be good to have someone I wouldn't have to plan around.

"Well he isn't willing to die for some stupid order but he won't betray us first" father said in satisfaction "I used one of Contract's limited spots to secure his help"

Contract was one of fathers more valuable supers, capable of forcing compliance of contracts signed under her eyes no matter the parties actual will as long as they both agreed on the moment of signing, better yet it enforced the spirit of the contract not only the words, the super was unfortunately limited to 20 contracts at a time but it was still really useful.

"Alright then, I'll want to read the contract but for now, pleasure to meet you" I shook the man's hand and he nodded but his intense sharp eyes never changed or smiled "You can just call me Saionji"

"As you wish young master"

"You can use Ha-Jin to deal with anyone who gives you trouble, he should be able to overcome most supers"

"Huh, what power do you have" I asked the man and he just faked a smile.

"None Saionji-sama" then he adjusted his prosthetic "but most supers aren't bullet proof and even those who are have weaknesses"

That made me lift an eyebrow, okay the man was either VERY competent or an overconfident idiot and since father was lending him to me the latter was unlikely.

"So is he just gonna follow me around now?"

"Don't worry Sainji-sama I won't be too far but you shouldn't be bothered by me"

I nodded and looked at father but he was already busy with something else on his computer and simply waved me off with a satisfied face, guess something good must have happened.

Leaving the room I almost collided with Ai as she had been waiting outside until our talk was done, smiling at her I asked "Hey, you have any idea what's wrong with your sister lately?"

"Haaaa…" she sighed and corrected her maid uniform a little "It seems I wasn't really paying as much attention to her when I went to thank you that night"

Night? Ah when she sneaked into my bed a few weeks ago, was Kinomi mad I had touched her sister too then? "Does she think I forced you like father?"

"It's more that she wasn't as opposed to the idea of servicing you" she said with a smirk at my stunned face "She was kind of offended you choose me"

"but… doesn't she hate me?"

"Caught me by surprise too" she laughed "it seems my little sister has a better poker face than I thought"

Then she walked inside the room and I was left in a daze, what the fuck Kinomi actually didn't hate me? She utterly despised the Sadaharu family from what I remembered from the manga.

Yes she despised Sadaharu Saionji from the manga but maybe she didn't despise 'me', I reasoned, after all Saionji had been an ugly, short, fat, arrogant, useless young master with no personal achievement who had forced her to have sex while still in the end of middle school and I had made sure I was a Tall, handsome man who treated most others as equals, made my own money even if the initial investment had been father's and had even shielded her from father's attentions, damn Father probably even treated Ai better because of me.

Yeah I could see why she would like me.

Going to my room proved to be a mistake as I found Kinomi kneeling over my bed wearing only her socks and maid headband her breasts were smaller than her sister's but filled her figure just as well, her long hair falling down her back and her full lips pressed together as she tried to hide her utter embarrassment, all useless since her face and chest were red like a tomato.

"Ahem… Kinomi-san what… coff… what a surprise" 

"Greetings Saionji-sama I'll be servicing you today" she said and bowed towards me while still in my bed making her large chest giggle with the movement.

"Ah Kinomi you know you…" I was gonna tell her she didn't need to do this but her evil glare stopped me and I just gulped.

"I WILL be servicing you today" she repeated while nodding to herself in satisfaction and getting up from the bed.

With exaggerated movements she wiggled her ass and walked up to me until she backed me against the closed door and laid her fingers on my shirt slowly opening the buttons until my chest was fully exposed. "Are you ready to be serviced?" she said in a seductive voice.

"More than ready" I answered, biting the bullet, it's not like I'm gonna reject the smoking hot naked woman in my bedroom after she made it clear it's what she wanted so many times.

"Good" she kissed me quickly in the mouth before starting going down on my chest trailing wet kissed down my chest and leaving red lipstick marks on my skin until she was left on her knees in front of my bulging pants "aren't we eager"

Acting like a trained seductress she took her time opening my button and slowly drawing my pants down leaving me with only my boxers on then she kissed the head of my cock over the cloth and held my hips while using her mouth to pull down my boxers finally releasing my fully hard member, free from its constraints it sprung up and smacked her in the face causing her to splutter and release a girlish little scream.

Damn I had forgotten to make it normal sized again.

The atmosphere of seduction well and truly gone I laughed out loud at her red pouting face as she grabbed at the offending member with one hand keeping it away from her face while massaging her jaw, then she realized just what she had in her hand and she squeezed me, hard

"Ouch careful don't grip it like that" I tapped her hand on my cock until she wasn't choking the life out of it anymore even while continuing to laugh at her "It's not a baseball bat you know"

"Could have fooled me" She whispered almost too quietly for me to hear if I was a normal human, she held me with both hands and stayed there just staring at my cock with wonder in her eyes, then she looked at me as if to ask what to do.

"Lick it" I ordered and caressed her hair gently, she opened her mouth and started licking the shaft her tongue extended running from the base to the head as if licking an ice cream, then one of her hands cupped my balls and started playing with them as she got into the blowjob "Fuck… hng… thats it"

Emboldened by the groans she was drawing out of me she started paying more attention to my head sucking at the tip before opening her mouth wide and swallowing it entirely her lips sealed around my meat she started moving her hands up and down before finally starting to bob her head.

"Ouch watch the teeth" I cursed as she went down on my for the first time, with her mouth around my shaft she managed to glare at me as if it was my fault but adjusted quickly "Damn that's good, you're doing great Kinomi-chan" I praised and then fisted her hair as she actually started sucking me like a vacuum cleaner her lips holding me with a great blowjob face "Fuck I'm gonna come… you're making me come Kinomi"

Releasing my cock she pulled back and started pumping me faster with both hands, she gulped, gathered her courage, and looked up at me "Cum for me master… spread your seed all over my face" then her face went ever redder.

I couldn't hold on anymore, with a loud groan I arched my back and released my seed all over Kinomi's chest and face, rope after rope of thick cum hit her in the face and hair causing her to jerk back until the remaining part painted her large breasts white, still kneeling Kinomi looked down at her semen covered body and then at me giving me a very smug smile of satisfaction "Did I do good master?"

"Fuck me you did good" I praised and looked up a little to recover my bearings, Kinomi got up from her kneeling position and used a finger to scoop a little of my cum from her face then she stared at it and sucked it clean before shaking her head and grimacing, I laughed "Didn't like it?"

She debated with herself for a few seconds but then shivered "it's not very good master" note to self, find a way to make my cum tastier.

"Yeah, porn lied to you" I laughed "I don't think any woman like it for the taste"

Stepping away from my pants I finally took off my shirt and went towards my tablet to drink some water while Kinomi took a box of wet towels and started cleaning herself, I watched her as she wiped at her beautiful body, noticing my gaze she started making a spectacle of it cleaning one breast at a time and paying special attention to her own hard nipples while releasing small little moans.

I waited until she finished wiping herself before approaching her and sweeping her off her feet, she squeaked as I carried her towards the king sized bed and threw her on top of it before climbing after her "What are you doing!" she cried out.

Forcing her back down on the mattress I lifted one of her full tights over my shoulder I stared at her thin and bare virgin pussy "Returning the favor" then I lowered my head and kissed her tight at each side slowly drawing closer and closer to her lips noticing them starting to become wet.

Kinomi laid one hand on my hair while the other one grabbed at the mattress while she watched fascinated as I finally laid a soft kiss against her lips, caressing her slit with one finger I licked her pussy with care slowly forcing her lips apart until I could taste her wetness directly, I licked her with care for what must have been 20 minutes, exploring her pussy lips but not penetrating her, enjoying every second as she squirmed under my mouth and eventually started taking fast and short breasts, "Ah… master… hmmm" she moaned, her nails digging into my head as she squeezed me harder between her tights.

"Ah… Ahh… Annnn…." she finally couldn't hold herself back anymore and started crying out loud, when I felt her toes starting to curl up at my back I finally decided to finish her off, switching my focus to her now very exposed clip I gave it a lick causing her entire body to twitch before sucking it between my lips and using a single finger to finally penetrate her insides "AHHHH! Oh god… ANN!…. what are you…. ungh doing!" She cried out in surprise and then grabbed at my hair hard with both hands and forcing my head on her sex as hard as she could, with satisfaction I increased the speed of my finger and carefully bit down on her clit  "Oh god I'm gonna come… HMMM…. I'm gonna come, I'm gonna come!"

She exploded on my face, her back briefly forming a bridge as it bent up and she released a loud scream while squirting at my mouth and chest, soaking my mattress, then she fell down to the bed when her muscles started quivering uncontrollably, using my arms I held her in place and continued licking the entire time until, almost unable to breath, she begged "No… hmmmm…. no more I give up"

I finally relented and let her curl up with a completely satisfied face as her body relaxed and her breathing started to recover, I waited a few moments but, when she was showing no signs of getting up I went to shake her only to notice she was already fast asleep "You've got to be kidding me"

Shaking her gently only produced and annoyed 'hmmm' as she shook me off and curled tighter in a fetal position, she had even managed to grab a pillow and was hugging it against her naked breasts tightly.

Unwilling to force the issue I found her wet tissues and carefully wiped her core and legs clean before managing to take out the beddings and thrown it at the bin in the bathroom, then I just covered her with a blanked and sighed, I really wanted to force her awake and ravish her virginity but she was so cute sleeping in my bed I couldn't bring myself to do it, maybe tomorrow… I wanted her to be at her best when I took her.

Sitting down at my desk I started doing my daily check of my business when a new message arrived at my phone. Taking it out I read it and smiled.

Drug dealer changed to a more secluded place but has returned to work, currently under watch.

I smiled, it seems I'll be getting something good today after all.

 

First, a shout to my still lonely patron Xhaustedhero, I don't know which of my stories caught his attention but I'm very grateful.

If you like my work take a look at my other novels Dungeon Delving is Damn HARD a SFW Damnmachi fanfic where the mc will grow slowly into power, Reincarnated as Supergirl is a DC fanfic that's also SFW at the moment but may have some smut later and Welcome to the System which is my own original novel, a system apocalypse novel where the government is kinda competent and has super soldiers.

Also, think about giving me a tip if you have some spare change by supporting me on patreon, all my content is free.

73