Chapter 19
2.2k 3 19
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Hmmm, as I have said in some of my other fics, I'm cutting down on this story and Dungeon Delving, I really like writing all three of my fanfics, but Supergirl is just far more popular, and I do think I didn't make as many mistakes wrtiting it as I did the others, so it is a little better.

I'm not abandoning this fic, but expect updates to be only once a month or so. 

As for this chapter, in hindsight, I probably should have just started with the auction already, but I wanted to write a chapter before that. I must have writen 10k words, but I erased more than half of that because I wasn't satisfied. Still, the chapter probably isn't the best it could be, but it does achieve some of my goals.

Anyways, I really hope you guys enjoy it.

 

I watched from the clinic’s door as Saki tentatively spoke with Mel. According to Misaki, the two of them had gotten to know each other at yesterday's breakfast and, while they couldn’t be called best friends, they had been inseparable ever since. Good.

The recovery clinic courtyard was filled with grass and trees, an entire wall was covered in little potted plants and there were carefully cultivated flowers all along the walking paths, various comfortable chairs dotted the place and there were a few other patients walking and talking around the couple.

Saki looked… not perfect, but good. She was wearing her glasses again and her hair was tied in a single braid that went down to the middle of her back. She still had some bags under her eyes and I could see her hand shaking slightly, but she seemed to be focusing entirely on Mel and had a small smile on her face.

Mel was the same, her skin seemed to be lighter, her wings had healed and no longer looked tattered and she had filled out, looking more like a proper woman than the thin skeleton she had been when I found her, heck, I could even see defined muscles in her small arms.

As I approached, I saw Saki giving me a suspicious glare. The tiny girl moved a little ahead of her new friend, putting herself between me and her as if to protect her. I picked up a chair and stopped in front of their table, but didn’t sit down.

“Hello again Mel, Yoshida-san, nice to finally meet you,” I said, making sure to look non-threatening, Mel’s tail curled behind her and I saw her wings twitch, one of them briefly spreading over Saki’s body protectively before the fallen caught herself and pulled it back. “Can I sit here? Don’t worry, I just want to talk.”

“Who are you?” Saki asked, her eyes going from Mel to me with some trepidation, but her body was still blocking me.

I was really surprised; I didn’t think she was the kind of girl willing to step up in the face of danger. Then again, she had been the one to offer to pay for Hayato’s debt the first time, even if it had been under a lot of drugs and manipulation. I guess she was the protective type once someone paid attention to her.

“Sadaharu Saionji,” I answered and sat down still a little away from the both of them, letting the girls get used to my presence. “Misaki said she talked with you about me?”

“Yes, I… why? Why did you help me?” She asked after a second and I could clearly see the fear in her eyes. Did she think I wanted to use her? Understandable given the last months of her life.

A quick search had told me that I had saved Saki very soon in her career, it was only the second time she had been forcing herself to pay for Hayato’s debt and she still had some of her innocence left. I wish I had done it sooner, but I’d take what I could get.

“Well, because I could, and it does bring me some satisfaction to see those I help,” I answered truthfully and, when I saw she wasn’t going to believe me, I continued. “Don’t mistake me, I'm not a saint or anything. Actually, it’s quite the contrary, I’m a very selfish person, but the amount of wealth and power I have allows me to help out very easily and without causing me any inconvenience, so I do it.”

“Charity work ‘is’ very fulfilling,” Mel nodded her head, a nostalgic look on her face as she gave Saki’s hand a quick squeeze. “Don’t worry, Saki-san, he doesn’t seek retribution.”

“I’m sorry to interrupt, Yoshida-san, it’s time for your examination,” one of the nurses interrupted them, an older woman with a tall, thin body.

“Right, I…” Saki hesitated, glancing from me to Mel, but the fallen angel just waved her away with a smile. Getting up, Saki bowed to her waist towards me. “Thank you, thank you for your help!”

I watched as she left, guided towards one of the examination rooms by the nurse. A pity we didn’t talk more, but it was probably best she got used to me slowly, and I wasn’t here to talk to her anyway, not this time.

Turning towards Mel, I asked. “So, how is she? I heard she still asks for Hayato and craves drugs?”

“Saki-san is… very lost,” Mel answered, her smile almost disappearing as she focused back on me. “She does not have the support of friends or family, she understands this is the best place for her, but she does not trust as easily anymore.”

“Hmmm,” I said, considering the situation.

Saki’s story was one of the only ones to really hit me when I read it, but I really don’t know what to do about her now, I mean, she really didn’t have anything right now so, even if she finished her treatment, I’m pretty sure that, left alone, she’d just get back into the life after a while.

I didn’t have a great grasp on her personality, but she seemed very naïve, desperately craving approval and attention from anyone around her, easily pushed around because of how insecure she was. She had latched on Hayato as the first person to really pay attention to her and justified his every action no matter how much she suffered.

Being underage and having been kicked out of a family that abused her, I really didn’t think she’d do very well in the system or by herself. Hmm, should I get more involved in her recovery? In a way, I really didn't know her so there was no reason to do it, but I had read about her and she was very cute, even when she was no longer trying to look popular.

Also, I did like glasses; really, there was an almost sinful lack of glasses in the woman around me.

Suddenly, I sensed a blow coming for my head and lifted a hand to block it, still, I wasn't in my battle form and there was only so much of my mass currently outside of the Qiankun Pouch. Mel's tail blew right through my block, smacking me in the middle of the forehead hard enough to create a welt, it healed nearly instantly, but it still stung a little bit.

"Stop being lustful," Mel said with a pout on her round face that nearly caused me to snicker.

"What? My thoughts are entirely pure!" I lied, badly. "How did you know that anyway?"

"I'm fallen, I can sense lust Saionji-san." She promptly answered.

"You don't seem angry?"

"Being influenced by one of the seven sins is only bad if you act on it," she explained, her wings folding around her body like a cape. "Even then, it depends on the act, but I was annoyed you’d be like that about Saki-san."

Well, I suppose she was fallen, it was unlikely she'd think of sin as completely bad.

It was interesting to see how the both of them were defensive of each other after only a few days though.

"You too seem to be getting along very well, have you decided to stay a little longer?" I asked, not only did I kinda like the girl, I also wanted to spar with her at her best, was I stronger?

"She… reminds me of myself, betrayed by those she most trusted, used and thrown away," Mel commented, looking towards where Saki had entered the building. "It is a pity that Hayato is already dead, I wished to do the deed myself."

"Hmm, that makes two of us, at least he should be in hell," I shrugged, seeing an unconscious smile blooming in Mel's face at the thought. "Anyways, since you seem to enjoy the idea of killing rapists… do you feel like helping me?"

"I… am not opposed to the idea," she answered tentatively, but I could see the eagerness in her movements. In fact, Mel actually had to grab her own arm to prevent herself from moving. "No, I-I'd actually like that very much."

"Right, I'm planning to assault a slave auction tomorrow and I realized I'm actually the only heavy hitter in my group," I explained, noticing as her tail and wings started twitching behind her. "I'm pretty sure my team can handle everything, but it would be better to have a second powerhouse in reserve just to make sure…"

As I finished speaking, I saw Mel's nails lengthening and starting to dig into her own arm. It wasn't to the point of drawing blood yet, but I could see the pressure increasing constantly.

"It would be my pleasure," she told me a little out of breath, her tail actually curled around the chair leg and caused the wood to crack.

I didn’t smell any distress from her, quite the contrary. Still, I grabbed her arm before she could hurt herself. "Mel, what's wrong? Do you need some medication?" For a second, I hesitated, but decided to offer anyway. "The clinic does have medication to counter aphrodisiacs and sexual conditioning."

For a second, the tiny woman stared at me, her face flushing as she stopped fidgeting and her entire body relaxed.

"Ah, sorry, I'm trying to stop but… I-I was an angel of chastity and benevolence." She said as if it explained everything.

Considering that angels and Demons walking the mortal world was a pretty recent thing, it most certainly didn't, not for me. I could make a guess based on genre conventions, but it could be way off.

Seeing my puzzled look, Mel avoided my eyes and flushed even more, mumbling so quietly I had to enhance my ears to hear it.

"My… my sin's are wrath and lust now," swallowing hard, she gathered herself and spoke a little louder next. "I'm doing my best not to lose myself again, but it's always hard when something makes me angry… it really doesn't help that both my natures are interlinked."

It honestly didn't seem that bad to me, then again, those were basically what drove my actions anyway and I guess it was a little more serious for her, more like a nearly irresistible compulsion than a simple desire from what I had seen.

"Anything I can do to help?" I offered. I figured I could help stop her if she didn't want to hurt anybody, or we could go hunting together if she needed acceptable victims from time to time, that could be fun too.

"...No.” She said after a short pause, closing her eyes for a second, she refocused on me. “What exactly am I supposed to do?”

Explaining our plan for the assault only took a few minutes, restraining Mel from flying off when she found out how many had been kidnapped and convincing her to act as backup instead of the main attacker took a couple more.

Still, she managed to stop herself, it seems like saving people still took priority for her even after she had fallen. I wonder if I’d have made the same choice.

I mean, technically, I could find the bastards again if they escaped and the longer they escaped me, the more eager I’d be to torture them, so the right choice was to save people first, but I was never very good at delaying gratification.

Really, I didn’t actually need Mel, the plan gave the rescue team plenty of room to act, but having a second heavy hitter for any emergencies couldn’t hurt. I didn’t actually know if Mel was stronger than me in a fight, but she was certainly a step above any of my other employees, at least in raw power.

Leaving the clinic, I did a quick internet search about angels and fallen angels, but there wasn’t a lot of useful information to be had.

Well, there was a lot of useful information, just nothing I didn’t already know, and nothing specific about the nature of their powers. Angels and fallen were pretty rare, certainly rarer than demons.

The next best thing was a college study about demonic entities. According to it there were three sources of power for a demon or devil, the first was natural power which included their size, their bodies, their skills and any special ability they had, it grew with training like any other being but, since they were immortal, they had all the time in the world to train, even if they rarely did so.

The second source was souls, which could be conquered or bought. However, a demonic being couldn’t hold souls that weren’t evil nor didn’t willingly sell them. The stupider demons killed everyone they met; betting that at least some of the people they slaughtered were evil and they could hold their souls, while the smarter ones didn’t kill humans but tempted and corrupted them.

The third was through their sins, the more a demon indulged in its sin the stronger it grew, a demon of wrath was stronger the angrier it got but, more than that, constantly indulging in their sin would cause them to grow in power faster.

I bet angels and fallen angels worked in a similar way. If I was right, it meant that Mel, by doing her best to not indulge in her sins, was greatly weakened right now… yet she was still strong enough to almost defeat an Archdemon.

How interesting, I wonder if she was trying to redeem herself? Should I not have asked for her help?

“Lord Saionji, will she be coming with us?” Osen asked as she dropped to the floor at my side.

“You didn’t listen in?” I asked back, one eyebrow raised.

I really had thought she’d have hidden somewhere close by. Ever since I found my clone assassinated yesterday, Osen hadn’t left my side no matter how much I protested that I was vastly more powerful than it.

“I updated the clinic’s security myself and had Ha-Jin go over it my Lord, it is completely safe,” she said, as I opened the car door and got in. A second later, she appeared on the passage seat in a puff of smoke. “I took the opportunity to sweep the area for any other threats.”

“You find anything?” I was genuinely curious, I was pretty sure that asshole Misogy knew about the place so he may have someone watching it.

“…No, I killed every spy the last time I was here and there doesn’t seem to be anyone new,” she said and then put a single long finger in front of her mouth in thought. “Probably shouldn’t have done that, but you had just been attacked by Misogy for the first time and we were in a hurry to protect the clinic from any reprisals.”

“Meh, don’t worry about it, any luck with the club?” I asked as I started driving away. “I couldn’t really sense anything from the fight, but they gotta have left some evidence behind.”

“They didn't, my Lord, but that’s evidence enough,” Osen answered, smirking at me. “There’s only so many people capable of doing a hit like that and hiding it from both your senses and my experience.”

“You figured something out?”

“Yep, don’t know who exactly did it, but I know what organization they’re from, and how to capture them,” She lifted her nose up smugly and glanced at me from the corner of her eye as if waiting for me to say something, I only snorted in amusement. “Humph! Why couldn’t you praise me?”

“Sorry, sorry, it was just too amusing, good job Osen,” I patted her head, running my hand over her long ears and causing her to shake a little from the sensation. “So, was it some sinister organization used by Misogy or was it about the Maelstrom that were occupying the place?”

“Well, I guess it’s not impossible for them to be manipulated and it would explain why they attacked the club, your power really does look like a demon’s and your newest clones certainly act odd enough to be ones themselves,” Osen wondered aloud causing me to deflate a little,

Demon hunters weren’t usually evil assholes, although there were exceptions, as a result I was far less interested in them if they weren’t my prey, after all, I didn’t actually care about the club all that much and my clones were easily replaceable.

I mean, fighting them could be fun, but I didn’t want to kill good guys, it wouldn’t really be satisfying as fucking up a rapist or slaver. “First question, are they evil? Second, are they at least strong?”

“Well, they’re loyal, which means they can do some things that most would consider evil if ordered to,” she said, pulling out a folder from the glove compartment. “But they tend to mostly hunt demons, evil orcs, those kinds of things… they are strong though, they were the ones who killed my ex-husband’s clan a couple years ago.”

That made me look at her. “You don’t seem all that bothered by it?”

“I mean, I was trained for it, so it didn’t really bother me all that much, but the entire clan was filled with amoral male chauvinists,” Osen shrugged, leaning back on the seat and remembering things. “At first, the sex was great, but that was it. I quickly grew to despite the lot of them and I started planning to take them out after Tsubame was born. If anything, I’d like to thank the Taimanin for taking them out, saved me a lot of trouble.”

“Hmmm, you think we can leave them for after the auction?”

“Probably, they have taken out their target and your new clone looks different now,” she told me, her thin arms holding the folder in front of her as she chose a few pictures, showing me several men and women wearing very revealing clothes. “They’re ninjas, so they can move very quickly when ordered to, but there is a lot of paperwork for a kill order from the government.”

Looking closer at the pictures, both men and women were incredibly hot, superhero hot, but their clothes were far more revealing and most heroes, and most Taimanin shown were older, I didn’t recognize anyone. Were those pictures up to date? I really doubted they didn’t have any operatives younger than 30.

“Ugh, Tsubame is never gonna let me live this down,” I said as I realized she had been right. “Please, say you didn’t tell her already?”

“Sorry, she was the one to compile this file,” Osen snickered, causing me to release a groan. “She told me to say, ‘I told you so!’”

“Ugh, the little gremlin is gonna be insupportable next time I see her, can’t believe my clone didn’t manage to get even a single blow in.”

“Well, my Lord, you do suck in a fight.” Osen said, forming a seal with her hands and creating a clone on the back seat.

“I fucking creamed everyone I ever fought, I don’t suck, I can’t suck,” I complained in annoyance, I was a good fighter damn it!

“Sorry, you do,” the bat clan kunoichi said, one of her hands squeezing my thigh and tracing a finger towards my zipper. “You make up for it with viciousness, intimidation and the versatility of your power, but your actual skill is just a little above an amateur.”

In the back seat, Osen’s clone nodded, her eyes scanning the street for any threats, briefly looking at my lap, I saw Osen slowly pulling my zipper down. Meeting Osen’s amused smile, I asked. “So… what exactly does this have to do with anything?”

“You clearly require training My Lord,” She told me, adjusting her position in the seat and lowering her head. “Kunoichi use seduction as a weapon, this is practice for if you get attacked like this, hmm, you must be prepared… just in case.”

<<SMUT START>>
.
.
.
Well, I wasn’t going to complain about that.

Hooking one of her long claws over my boxers, she lowered it down and let my cock slip out, lowering her head fully on my lap. Osen gently traced a nail over my cock, wrapping her long fingers over my thigh and squeezing.

Finally, her face entirely red, I felt the kunoichi’s breath on my skin as she nudged my cock with her nose and kissed the tip. My cock quickly started hardening and I felt her hair tickling my skin as it fell over my lap.

Slowly, Osen licked along my shaft, her soft lips kissing gently until, finally, her little mouth sucking on the very tip, her tongue playing with the opening as her eyes glanced up at me, her face flushed with arousal.

My hands gripped the steering wheel, squeezing until I left dents on the material, but I managed to stop myself from destroying it. Taking a breath, I forced myself to relax a little and put a hand over Osen’s head, caressing her large, soft ears and causing her to moan on my cock.

Pulling back, her lips left my cock with a ‘pop’, a little spit trailing down the shaft as she smiled at me. “See, you do need training against Kunoichi’s my lord, did you ever expect an attack like this?”

“No, I can’t say that I expected such an ‘attack’,” I answered, my hand still caressing her ears as I watched her thin tail flicking around on her perfect bubble butt barely covered by a fishnet.

“Indeed, we are a most crafty opponent,” Giving the head of my cock another lick, she put her lips around the tip again and slowly lowered herself, using her lips to peel my skin back, her tongue expertly licking around.

Finally, her tiny lips opened impossibly wide, she engulfed my entire head and continued on, I felt myself hitting the back of her mouth and continuing on, her throat expanding to swallow me whole.

At her back, Osen’s tail wrapped around the door’s handle and squeezed as she continued to lower herself, tears starting to form on her flushed face as her tiny nose finally hit my pubis.

For a second, she stayed there, her mouth swallowing my entire cock without trouble and then she pulled back, her cheeks deflating as she sucked my cock, her lips pressing tightly around the shaft as she pulled back, revealing it was absolutely glistening with saliva.

Taking a small breath, she opened her eyes to look at me once again, showing me a glint of satisfaction in them. Opening her lips slightly, she let some more saliva fall down my cock, making the entire thing as sloppy as possible before.

Her tongue slowly circled the head of my cock, playing with it for a few seconds before she finally started bobbing up and down, starting slowly and gaining speed as she continued.

I did my best to focus on the drive, but my head pressed against the seat and my hand continued caressing her head. Gathering her hair, I pulled it out of the way and caressed her thin neck, causing a shiver to go down her back even as she continued to suck me.

Finally, we were nearly home and I let myself go, my fingers grabbing her hair in a fist and my balls tensing. Sensing my release, Osen moaned again and increased her speed; spit falling down her chin as she moved up and down my shaft faster and faster.

Finally, not wanting to miss anything, she took another deep breath and lowered herself again, my cock pushing down her throat, actually causing her neck to bulge. I came, my cock releasing a wave of seed directly into her belly.

At first, Osen was able to swallow it all, but the third jet was too much, causing her cheeks to bulge and a little bit of it to fall down my shaft when she finally released my softening member.

Finally, I parked the car in front of the house and heard Osen swallow my load before looking up at me, her face messy with some of her tears and my cum.

Releasing her hair, I used a finger to help clean it and she quickly licked it off, sucking on my finger until it was completely clean before doing the same to the rest of my cock.

Only when she had licked it all did she finally lifted her head, putting a hand over her mouth, she swallowed again and cleaned herself.

At the back of the car, her clone puffed out in a cloud of smoke, leaving only the original to adjust her clothes. “Hmmm, you’re passable, but will still require more training My Lord.”
.
.
.
<<SMUT END>>

“Right, training,” I pulled her over and gently kissed her forehead, causing the kunoichi to actually blush a little as she finished adjusting her wing membranes, her tail twisting around in happiness. “Are you that confident you can get to the prisoners fast tomorrow? You know, with Mel there, you guys may be able to blast through everything fast enough without you risking yourself.”

“Don’t worry, My Lord. While I’m certainly not the strongest out there, I’m confident not even an S rank could find me when I’m sneaking around.”

“Don’t risk too much, that’s an order,” I said with a serious face. “I want them safe, but not at your expense Osen, I’m not that selfless.”

“As My Lord commands.”

Again, before I could improve my senses and try to follow her movements, Osen disappeared in a puff of smoke, leaving nothing behind, not even a scent trail.

Getting out of the car, I entered the house and checked everything one last time. Tomorrow, I’d finally be able to fully let go, using my powers to their fullest for the first time… ever. I could barely wait.

 

Updates will be very slow, next chapter will probably come in four weeks, give or take a few days... or if someone asks in Patreon.

If you like my work take a look at my other novels Dungeon Delving is Damn HARD a SFW Damnmachi fanfic where the mc will grow slowly into power, Reincarnated as Supergirl A YJ/DC fanfic 

Also, think about giving me a tip if you have some spare change, you can help me out with a single dolar on patreon: patreon.com/CapCaverna  all my content is free.

Thanks for my patrons : Xhaustedhero, Iori Daemona Angel, AlliterativeArts (Eric Faust), Lynx of Chaos, Comics, Davvy chappie, Ian Michael, WanderingDaemon, GrumpyJustGrumpy, Travis cox, Rootbeerguy, High Priest of Torga, James Williams, Michael Neal, Felrook, Kenzie, NotableRonin, Josh Orton and stanley seymour for supporting my work!

19