Chapter 32
5.1k 20 89
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It's been about a week since we arived at Foulshout Island. We had been staying on our cabin while Nel and Luc went to town to gather further info. The rest of the girls practice a little more during that time, and I just meditated a little to pass time and calm my nerves a little. 

Occasionally, Luc send me some reports via our shared link. We can only send our intent insteaf of a specific mesage, but we workout a system for comunicating.

This is probably gonna change the story of One Piece a little... maybe a little more than a little. Hope I can also prevent Nami's horrible past since of Arlong stayed with Fisher then Nami can have a happy childhood too, I hope. Also by contrast, maybe Arlong can keep Hody in check so that he doesn't kill the Queen of Fishman Island to frame the humans.

That's a long event chain that I need to make a reality at all cost. Also Fisher is a nice man, even if he also don't like humans that much, he still don't kill innocent people just because they are humans like Hody. I think he calls those urges as his inner demons... maybe he really is possesed by actual demons... whatever that isn't important. 

What is important though was that Nel spotted a pirate ship near the island, she has been 'flying' through the air. I gave the signal to Luc who also return a signal that implies that the Marines are moving. Guess it's showtime, I gave a signal to Nel to return to Luc and I went to Bonney and the rest.

"Get ready girls the big day is here." I said to the girls while focusing my eyes on Bonney who was getting a bit impatient. "Let's go then." Bonney answered and exited the cabin, we went after her, "Remember the plan girls. I don't plan for any casualty here because of recklessness or whatever." The girls nodded and we started moving to the western side of the island. We are about two hours from the ambush point, Nel and Luc should remain hidden until we arrive. 

This might be an inside job from someone that wants Fisher dead though. Usually they imprison criminals on Impel Down but Strawberry's mission is probably to kill him, not to stop him.

I heard an explosion when we were nearing the ambush point. I need to hurry, I look at the girls and nodded. Then we increased our speed, I can heard a lot of gun shots and I saw how Fisher was ignoring them. He have a horrible wound on his chest and his right leg, maybe the result of the explosion I heard before.

Jimbe was helping the other fishmen evacuate, he was carrying an unconscious Arlong on his shoulders they both have some minor wounds. He was attacking the marines that got in his way with his fishman Karate, returning my sight on Fisher he was getting slower from all the bleeding and the wound on his leg, Strawberry was still trying to kill him.

I gave the signal to Nel and Luc and I made several giant wooden cages to trap the lower marines since their guns were anoying. The main battle paused and several weaker Rear Admirals arrived to prevent us from interfering. Fisher was the last of the Sun Pirates, guess he ordered Jimbe to help the weaker and the wounded. 

The marines bassically just wanted Fisher's head so the ignored the retreating fishmen. Fisher fainted and Strawberry was about to deliver the final cut, I tap the ground with my foot and another cage appeared tightly surrounding Fisher. After I blocked Strawberry's slash the cage started sinking in to the ground and I started walking toward Strawberry, I told Bonney to focus on helping Fisher recover. 

The cage kept moving toward Bonney and some of the weaker Rear Admirals went after Bonney but Nel and Luc appeared from the skies. I pulled my Kusanagi out of my storage and gestured at Strawberry. "Sorry to ruin your perfect promotion or whatever, but I can't let you kill that man." I said to Strawberry while unsheathing my katana and turning into my small hybrid form. 

"I just follow my orders, something that a good for nothing pirate like you would understand, Lily. Your bounty says not to kill you, but... I can just play dumb and say I didn't knew. Not that I care about your bounty anyway..." He replied in a condescending tone.

***************************************

Bonney PoV

After I arrived at the sceene I can see Lily and the bastard that ruined my life walking towards each other and the cage oppened up for me to enter. Once inside I heard additional fightnig arround me but I can't see outside, not that I need my eyes to see since Observation Haki allows me to see perfectly. 

I moved to the legendary Fisher who lost too much blood. I place my hands on his chest and activate my powers. I mixed my age controlling powers and my Observation Haki to scan his body and then after I know everything that is busted I activated my powers to revert the time around the afected area to about 30 minutes. 

After that I gave him a pill I made back at Amazon Lily to help his blood cells regenerate I also used my powers to accelerate the growth of his blood cells. Lily's idea that the body is made from different types of cells was really enlightning I can now age cells to restore or age cells individually or en mass. This precise use of my powers requires me to directly touch my targets. I can manipulate their physical age temorarely too from a certain distance if I can see them. 

I took one of Lily's Sage fruit from my storage and put it on his mouth. The small fruit looks like a piece of candy in front of Fisher who is huge. I move his jaws so that he can chew the fruit a little, and I gave him some of Lily's bottled water, I lifted his head so that he can swallow and he started glowing like a rainbow. I took some steps back and then some impurities started oozing out of him, I have never seen anything like it. He grew a little more and he was trembling, guess it hurts... well my mission is over better go to were Lily is and help her with Strawberry.

***************************************

Lucoa PoV

Nel and I intercepted some henchmen or whatever. How dare the try and harm our cute Bonney Nel and I entered our Battle forms.

Nel has a golden dragon skull on her head with her branch-like antlers on top of her head pointing backwards. Her lower body looks like that of a horse covered in golden scales, she has small clouds on top of her hooves and a long dragon tail behing her that has a trail of her bright green hair on top of it and on her tip.

She has her Green Tunic under her brand new golden plate armor, it covers her humanoid torso, while her powerful looking lower body is protected by the scales. 

She looks so freaking cool on that armor and with her wood arms ability she can make weapons out of Treasure Woods. Her speed is quite scary when she go serious, all her different weapons have names apparently, she showed me some of them too. Like her spear Gungnir and her hammer Mjölnir there was a greatsword but she said it was hard to control too.

I flew to the skies and was looking at their support who is also the second with the strongest aura after that nail head that is challenging mom. He had two large bag on each side of him. Wonder how he fights.

"What do we have here, wow mam, your chest is pretty big will you be my wife? Please I insist, my name is Simmo greatest sniper of the marines and you my lovely angel." He asked me with a slight bow. 

"Not like a looser like you needs to know this one's name. But I shall give the privilege of knowing since you asked nicely, I am knows by many names in the past but mother has bless me with a new one that this one is really found off, I am Green D. Lucoa, Goddess of wisdom and magic, sorry to say that you are to old for my likings." I answer to his questions as polite as possible since he is gonna loose anyway and history is written by the winers. I don't plan to loose this small war...

"You even dare to call my awesome self a looser... even calling me old when I'm just 27... guess there is no helping it... If I can't have you... no one can." He put his hand on one of his bags and pulled a small black marble like what Usopp uses and my Observation Haki and instincts told me to dodge left. After I dodge out of the way I saw the trail of a bullet in slow motion fly past me.

"So you can dodge bullets huh, my Devil fruit allows me to use projectiles with out the need for a weapon." He explained proud of himself. I raised a finger and started acumulating power on it. "Oh another devil fruit user, our luck. We already have Bonney and Lily down there, it's only a matter of time before we capture you all. Did you know that if a devil fruit user dies the devil fruit would appear on another part of the world." He threw a coupple more bullets at me which I dodge, and he continued. "Dr. Vegapunk made a radar that can track were the devil fruit appears. We only use it on powerful fruits like Bonney's who can manipulate time."

After dodging several more bullets I finished charging my Nature Nova shot and I took aim. His bullets flies at the speed of sound... let see if he can dodge a flamming bullet that can move twice as fast. As if I will be one up by a weirdo that propose to one year olds.

"Dodge this you weirdo, Nature Nova Bullet." From my finger a glowing bullet shot forward and when he dodge to the side I detonate it incinerating the sky above the battle field and dying everything in green guess I over did it a little...

 

Status check:

Spoiler

Name:

  • Green D. Lily

Alias: 

  • Green Sage
  • Great and Powerful
  • Iris Fourth Chosen
  • Heroic Green Beast
  • Primordial Dryad
  • Charismatic Mother
  • Empress of Amazon Lily
  • Charismatic Empress
Health Points 7,630/7,630
Stamina Points 6,310/6,310
Ability Points 9,000/9,160
STR: 588 VIT: 753
DEX: 507 END: 621
AGI: 361 MEN: 906
CHA: 1,021

Devil Fruit: 

  • Tree Tree Fruit; model Dryad

Abilities: 

  • Dryad Form Adam
  • Floral Bloom
  • Floral Growth
  • Floral Fusion
  • Floral Control
  • Floral Seedling
  • Giant Treasured Wood Pillar
  • Small Treasured Wood Pillar
  • Treasured Wood Barrier
  • Treasured Wood Carving
  • Treasured Wood Creation 
  • Treasured Wood Express
  • Treasure Tree Golden Heart
  • Photosynthesis
  • 7 Colours Body
  • Dryad Progenitor

Haki:

  • Armament Haki
  • Observation Haki
  • Conqueror Haki (25% Mastery)

Weapons: 

  • Kusanagi

Crew Mates:

  • Jewelry Bonney
  • Blueblood Lexy
  • Lapis-lazuli
  • Green D. Nelliel
  • Green D. Lucoa

Allies:

  • Amazon Lily
[collapse]

Sorry for the late release a bunch of things happened irl

 

89