3. Claimed
2.1k 15 90
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Announcement
content warning: possible / implied personality changes, light D/s, more sex

It was dark out when I opened my eyes. I was laying in bed between Trish and Blossom, but I carefully extracted myself from the two of them. I quietly slipped out of the bedroom and into the washroom to freshen up, then grabbed myself a vodka cooler from the fridge before I sat down on the living-room sofa.

My floofy tail wrapped around onto my lap and I marvelled at it and my boobs as I had a gulp of my drink. Then my ears twitched at some quiet movement from the bedroom, and a moment later Trish emerged.

"Hey Meg," she smiled at me as she walked naked into the washroom. And after that she headed into the kitchen.

She was in there for a few minutes, I heard her messing with the oven and some packaging, then finally she came into the living-room and sat next to me on the sofa. She'd got herself a cooler too, and she had a gulp of that then grinned as she looked me over.

I couldn't help letting my eyes trace up and down her nude body as well. I was already used to her white hair, the wolf ears and tail. Her girlcock still grabbed my attention though, even hanging limp between her strong shapely thighs.

She commented, "You're looking pretty good. The ears and tail suit you. Same with the colour? Blonde was never good for you, but that red is totally you."

I blushed but couldn't help smiling, "Thanks Trish. I always thought the pale blonde looked great on you, but the white fits you even better."

After another gulp of her drink she looked at my chest and grinned, "The boobs look good too. Was that something you were hoping for?"

My eyes widened slightly and my cheeks got brighter, but I felt a happy flutter in my chest hearing her say that. I smiled as I nodded, "Yeah, I was."

Trish chuckled softly, "I told you the magic would give you what you wanted. Did it do anything else for you?"

"Nah," I shook my head. I had a swig of my drink and added, "I was kind of hoping to get a bit taller, but I think I'm still the same height as before."

She looked me over again then commented, "I'm not sure about that. What were you thinking about when you did the magic? Just your chest?"

"I was trying to think about my boobs and my height," I grimaced. "I guess I got a bit distracted though, maybe I forgot to focus on getting taller."

Trish looked like she was trying not to smile as she asked, "Distracted? Did you have something else on your mind?"

She added, "I'm just wondering, because you seemed a little different in bed tonight. The other times we've hooked up you were more restrained, like you were holding back. And you've never wanted to do it doggy-style before. Tonight though, you were like a bitch in heat. Not that I'm complaining, you were fucking wild and I loved it."

Normally I'd have bristled if someone compared me to a bitch in heat, but hearing her say it actually sent a little flutter of arrousal through me. After all the sex we just had I figured I'd be good till at least next weekend but apparently my body was already up for more. I had a couple gulps of my drink and took a few soft deep breaths to try and calm myself down again.

"Meg?" Trish asked after a minute or two.

"Oh right, sorry!" I grimaced. I actually forgot she asked me a question. "Um..."

I thought back, then felt my cheeks go bright red again. I wasn't sure if I wanted to admit it, but I told her anyways. My voice was a half whisper as I confessed, "I guess I was kind of horny? And you weren't helping, showing off that obvious bulge of yours. And um, you said something about breeding Blossom and I guess that got stuck in my head too."

My friend looked like she was trying not to smile as she asked, "You were thinking about getting bred huh?"

"Maybe," I mumbled. I drained the last of my drink then set the bottle aside and asked, "Why?"

A moment later I frowned, "Wait what are you saying? I was horny and thinking about having sex with you when I triggered the magic fox, now I'm some kind of horny foxgirl?"

Trish shrugged, "I don't know Meg, it's only been a day since this started. Last night Blossom was thinking about being milked and bred when she first changed? Now she's my slutty little cowgirl girlfriend who's happily let me fuck her senseless three times in twenty-four hours. I know her plushie cow didn't do all that to her, I'm pretty sure she was into that cowgirl stuff before. She had a crush on me before too, but up until last night she was too repressed and shy to admit any of that."

"Maybe the magic helped her get over all her hang-ups and inhibitions?" she added. "I don't think it changed her, apart from giving her that hot sexy little body. I think it just let her true self out, if you know what I mean?"

After a few more gulps of her drink she continued, "As for me, I told you I was thinking about breeding her some more when I triggered my wolf? And it made my penis bigger, and I think my libido got stronger. And I feel more confident, maybe more dominant too? I don't know if that's a sex thing or a wolf thing. Maybe just being the biggest wolf in the pack makes me feel like I'm the boss or something? I like it though, I like that feeling of power and strength, and being in charge. I like having my way with Blossom, and it's even more fun because she likes it that way too."

I rolled my eyes, "You're the only wolf, and this isn't a pack."

The oven beeped at that point so she excused herself to get the food, but I went with her to help. She'd heated up a frozen pizza, and while she was cutting it into slices I got some plates out. We each took a couple slices and got ourselves more drinks, and Trish left a third plate of pizza on the counter for Blossom.

She decided to let the little cowgirl sleep for now, while we both returned to the living-room to enjoy our dinner. And as we started eating, the two of us got back into the conversation.

Trish responded to my earlier comment, "I know we aren't a pack, and you're not a wolf. We're both part-canid though, right? I guess I'm just curious, trying to figure things out."

"Hmm," I thought that over as I munched on some pizza.

Thinking back again to earlier this evening, I wasn't just thinking about getting bred. I was thinking about Trish specifically being the one doing it. For that matter I'd been hoping to hook up with her since the night before. So maybe it wasn't that surprising that I got so into it this evening. I had a lot of pent-up need, the magic fox stuff may have been coincidental.

On the other hand if there was something more going on I wasn't sure if there was any way to find out.

So instead I tried to figure out how I felt about the possibility. And the first thought that came up was the sex this evening was probably the best I'd ever had in my life. If that was thanks to something the magic fox did, I had nothing to complain about. Especially if that sort of thing was likely to happen again.

"You're smiling," Trish commented. "What are you thinking about?"

I giggled quietly, "How good the sex was. That was the first time I tried it doggy-style, and my first three-way. And it was fucking awesome. I honestly don't know if the magic fox had anything to do with that or not, but I guess if it did then I'm pretty happy about it."

After washing down another bite of pizza with a gulp of my cooler I added, "On the other hand I don't know if there's any way to find out if that fox did anything else to me. How would we test something like that?"

My friend thought it over as she finished the last of her pizza. Then she had some more of her drink before replying, "I can think of something, but I'm going to wait till you're finished eating."

I gave her a suspicious look but didn't bother asking for details. It took me another minute or two to finish up, then Trish took the plates into the kitchen.

"So what's your idea for testing that?" I finally asked after she returned and took her seat next to me on the sofa.

Trish replied with a grin, "I'm going to talk dirty to you and see what happens. That didn't do much for you in the past right? But I noticed earlier when I said you were like a bitch in heat you got a bit flustered? I'm guessing, if the magic did something based on you being horny and wanting to get bred, then if I start talking about that stuff again it might turn you on."

"That's your big plan?" I asked as I gave her a skeptical look.

She was still smiling as she responded, "It works for Blossom. I don't know if she was into it before though, I never had any reason to try it with her until today. I know it didn't do much for you in the past, that's why I think it'll be a good test."

"Ok," I shrugged. "I'm willing to give it a try, see how it goes."

Trish looked me up and down and licked her lips, then dove right in.

"When we got you in the bedroom tonight I didn't even have to tell you twice to get down on all fours for me. Sure you hesitated, a bit, but all it took was a firm slap on your ass and you were down on hands and knees presenting for me. Seeing that did something to me Megan. It made me want to claim you as another one of my bitches, like I claimed Blossom this afternoon."

I actually bit my lip to keep myself quiet, because her words damn well got me started all over again. She'd barely even begun and I already felt that flutter my legs. My eyes kept dipping to look at her girlcock, but it was still resting limp between her thighs.

At the same time Trish paused to look me up and down, and the look in her eyes left no doubt in my mind she wasn't kidding. She really did want to make me hers, and that thought sent another shiver of arrousal up and down my body.

"Fucking you earlier was fun," she continued, in a quiet but intense voice. "But I couldn't claim you, because you didn't offer yourself to me. You didn't know that's what I wanted. Now you know. You know next time you're on all fours presenting yourself for me I'm going to make you my bitch. You know you'll be mine, and I know that turns you on. You're already dripping wet thinking about how much you want to belong to me. The idea of it makes you so horny you'll get on your hands and knees right here on the sofa and beg me to fill you, fuck you, make you mine."

She paused just for a second before adding, "I may be the only wolf here, but this is my den and you want to join my pack. You want to be my bitch, right next to Blossom. My horny little foxgirl presenting herself on all fours just for me, alongside my slutty little cowgirl. You want it, all you have to do is show me how bad you need it. We'll start right now with you on your knees between my legs."

By that point I was almost panting I was so hot. My nipples were rock-hard and I was dripping wet, and I knew Trish could tell just how hot I was.

It was wild, I'd never been so easily turned on. She didn't even touch me, it was all just words. Except nobody had ever said anything like that to me before. It wasn't the sort of thing I normally thought of as 'dirty talk', but what she said about claiming me and how I'd belong to her was seriously doing things to me. I'd never even imagined that sort of stuff before, but hearing her say it turned me on a lot more than I'd have ever guessed it would.

I gulped and started to say something, but Trish cut me off.

"Don't keep me waiting Megan," she said in a low growl. "On your knees, right now. Show me how much you want it."

Next thing I knew I was kneeling before her. Her girlcock started growing hard the moment I took my place in front of it, and I did my best to help her along with kisses and licks.

Trish was right, I wanted it. I wanted everything she said. I didn't even really know what it meant to be claimed by her, but holy fuck I wanted to find out. I had no idea if it was some other magic that would come into play, or if it was something symbolic or psychological. I just knew she was right, I wanted to be hers. She got me so hot and needy just by talking to me for a minute or so, I was almost desperate to find out what she could do to me if I was truly hers.

She was fully hard by then, and I started hungrily sucking her off. My lips danced around her shaft while my tongue circled and played with the tip. And my hands stroked the base that I couldn't get into my mouth, along with her beautiful little balls.

"Good girl," Trish growled softly as she stroked a hand through my hair and scritched behind my left ear. "I know you love this. The only thing you like more than my girlcock in your mouth is having it buried in your pussy. That's what you're thinking about, aren't you? About how good it's gonna feel when I'm in you to the hilt, claiming you, making you my bitch?"

By that point my tail was wagging back and forth like crazy. The ear scritch and the 'good girl' made it seem like she was treating me as her pet fox, and that idea made me really happy. Meanwhile everything else she said and did was just more fuel for the fire between my legs.

My head started bobbing up and down on her shaft while my hands stroked along the base and over her balls. I'd never been so horny in my life I was desperate to get her off, knowing that she'd get me off afterwards.

After another minute or two muscles in her legs and ass tensed up while her fingers in my hair clenched into a fist. She kept a tight grip on my head, and made sure my mouth stayed firmly pressed around her throbbing girlcock. Then with a twitch and spasm she shot a load of her juices down my throat, and I happily swallowed it all.

Trish scritched my ear and called me a good girl again, then gestured at the sofa next to her. "Now get up here on all fours and beg for it."

That's exactly what I was hoping to hear. I scrambled onto the sofa on hands and knees, my big floofy tail was up and off to one side as I presented myself for her. I looked back over my shoulder and pleaded, "Please fuck me Trish! I've never been so horny and I've never wanted anything as much as I want this! I need it! Please don't keep me waiting!"

She moved to her feet behind me, and I shuddered in anticipation as her hands grabbed my hips. Her voice came out as another low growl as she asked, "Are you sure you want this Meg? You really want me to claim you? You want to be my bitch?"

"Oh fuck yes!" I half-moaned, half-whined. "I need it! I need you in me right now! Claim me, take me, make me yours!"

"Good girl," she growled once more as she thrust into me, and I nearly came right then and there.

Once again I lost track of time. I might have forgotten my name, or what year it was. From then until it was over, nothing else mattered but Trish's big glorious shaft ramming into my wet needy pussy. Then she let go of my hips and leaned over me as she thrust even deeper. I felt her perky tits on my back, her hard nipples rubbing against my skin. Her hands gripped my boobs, massaging and squeezing them, pinching and tugging at my nipples. It was bliss, it was heaven, and it didn't take much longer before I started to come.

It could have been a minute or it might have been an hour, all I knew was the mind-melting pleasure as I came over and over while the strong beautiful wolfgirl used me.

When she was finally finished I collapsed forward on the sofa the moment she pulled out. I lay face-down across the cushions, moaning softly as my tail weakly flopped back and forth in a feeble attempt to wag.

Trish chuckled as she easily lifted me upright so she had room to sit, while I slumped back completely limp and exhausted. My legs were splayed apart, my arms hung limp at my sides, right hand resting on my slick sticky thigh and left hand on the sofa's arm rest. My head lolled back against the cushion, and I had a happy blissful smile on my face.

She took her seat next to me then looked toward the kitchen and asked, "What do you think cutie? Did you enjoy the show?"

I was too far gone to feel any embarrassment. I watched the sexy little cowgirl emerge from the kitchen, she climbed up and sat sideways on Trish's lap again facing towards me.

"It was hot as fuck," Blossom finally responded. She added with a quiet giggle, "I think you might have broken her. You literally fucked her stupid."

Trish giggled softly as well, "Nah, she'll be fine by morning. Probably."

The cowgirl paused a moment, then asked "What's it mean anyways, to claim her or make her yours? Does that actually do anything?"

"No idea," Patricia responded with a smile and a shrug. "It just sort of came to me so I figured I'd go with it? It sounded kind of hot though, and Meg was definitely into it."

"Anyways," she added a moment later, "Were you just rubbing yourself and watching us fuck, or did you get something to eat?"

The small girl replied, "I had a slice of pizza while I watched you claim Meg."

The two of them talked a bit more while I remained slumped next to them. I may have drifted off once or twice before I felt my friend's strong hands on my body once again.

My eyes fluttered open and I realized she was carrying me into the bedroom. She gently set me down in the middle of the bed, then she lay down next to me on the right. And Blossom curled up beside me on the left.

As I lay there half asleep, I thought about what Trish just said. She had no idea what 'claiming me' did, if anything. Maybe it was something real, something magical. Or maybe it was just some bullshit she came up with in the spur of the moment.

Maybe we'd find out in the morning, but right then I really didn't care. If it meant I could get fucked like that on a regular basis, I was happy to be hers.

~ The End ~

If you enjoyed this story and would like to read more like it, have a look at the next installment in the series: Kon-Kon

This was our last story in the capsule plushie series (for now at least). If you're enjoying our work and you'd like to support us, please consider joining our patreon & get early access to bonus chapters, new chapters, and new stories!
https://www.patreon.com/purplecatgirl

90