Chapter 090 – A Tender Balance
1.2k 1 36
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[298 AC]

Castle Black, one of the three remaining outposts of the Night's Watch out of the nineteen original strongholds, and also the main stronghold of the Night's Watch, was not really a castle.

Strictly speaking, it was a cluster of towers and keeps, which housed the members of the Watch and served as stables and storage space for things like grain, water, mead, leather, furs, weapons, and other raw materials.

Due to the numbers of the Night's Watch being far from what they once were, there was also no lack of space for guests.

Phenex, Arianne, and Missandei had taken up residence in one of the empty towers along with their entourage, which consisted of Than, Obara, and two dozen veteran members of the Fiery Hand along with some servants from the temple.

They had traveled by boat from Starfall to Oldtown, then further along the coast to Lannisport and eventually even Bear Island, before coming ashore and traveling the rest of the distance to the Wall via horses.

The ship they had taken was already on its way back to Sunspear and would then cross over into the Summer Sea and return to Volantis.

Stepping into the rather spacious stony bedchamber with Arianne and Missandei, Phenex felt the slight chill in the air even with the fire that was already burning in the fireplace, and so he didn't hesitate to call upon his inner flame and heat up the whole tower to make it more comfortable.

He knew that the tower had not been in use for years so the walls were naturally very cold and it would have taken a few hours for a normal fire to warm them up, but he didn't want either of his lovers to feel the bite of cold, knowing that this weather was something entirely unfamiliar to the both of them.

Phenex himself couldn't really feel 'cold', as he was after all a being of pure fire.

"Mhm, much better.", Arianne sighed as she felt the warmth, relieving herself of the weight of her thick grey coat.

Thank you.”, Missandei whispered, tiptoeing as she placed a soft kiss on his lips, her fingers deftly working on the clasp of his black coat, as she helped him take it off.

Doing the same for her, Phenex lowered his head and drew a path along her neck with his own lips while taking off her white fur coat, his hands brushing over her side and backside.

Suddenly Missandei felt a second, smaller pair of hands coming from behind and taking hold of her breasts, which were still covered by a thick winter dress.

Moaning softly, Missandei turned her head back halfway, as she felt Arianne press herself against her back. Looking back into the Dornish Princess' dark eyes that shined with lust and affection, she didn't even have the time to voice out any kind of protest before Arianne's lips fell on hers.

It wasn't the first time that Missandei felt the tender lips of the Princess on hers, as during their journey Arianne had managed to coax her to spend the night with both Phenex and herself, so that neither of them would have to sleep alone when Phenex spent the night with the other one.

Even before that Missandei did have experience with women due to her life as a former slave, but being with Arianne and Phenex at the same time was something distinctly different. At this moment she wasn't forced to give or receive pleasure to or from someone she didn't love.

If she didn't want to be intimate with Arianne, she knew that she didn't have to and truthfully Missandei didn't like women in general, but something about the Dornish Princess was different.

Arianne was full of life and passion, and as Missandei felt her skilled tongue slip in between her lips and play with her own, she just surrendered her lips to the Princess all too willingly. Though it was also only through Phenex' presence that the Naathi beauty felt comfortable enough to accept Arianne's caresses and ministrations.

Missandei would not consider being intimate with the Dornish Princess if it were just the two of them.

Arianne and she were indeed very close, but her tastes simply weren't of such nature and she needed Phenex' loving presence to accept the sensual advances of the Princess.

Missandei's love for Phenex and the affection and trust she held for Arianne, created a delicate balance that made her able to accept the amorous advances of the other woman.

Before long, the clasps of her dress had been worked open by Phenex, and Arianne didn't hesitate to push the fabric off her shoulders and reveal Missandei's form underneath, which was still hidden by a tight-fitting pair of leather pants and a thin silk tunic due to the harsh weather.

It was then that Arianne finally let up on Missandei's lips, Phenex though was quick to take over as one of his hands buried itself in her hair, while the other continued to roam her body.

At this point Missandei was aflame with desire, her own hands desperately working on Phenex' clothes as she longed to feel the heat of his skin on her own.

Arianne, on the other hand, took this chance to untie the knots of Missandei's leather pants and stripped them off her gorgeous caramel thighs, before she started to remove her own clothes.

It wasn't long before all three of them found themselves on the large bed, Phenex and Arianne completely bare, while Missandei's upper body was still covered with her white silken shirt.

The golden-eyed beauty moaned loudly, as she felt Phenex' shaft thrust into her core again and again, while she sat in his lap and ground her own hips into his lower body, her head buried in the crook of his neck.

Arianne, still behind her, had her hands beneath Missandei's shirt, gently cupping her breasts, as the Princess shared a deep kiss with Phenex, her body pressed up against Missandei's.

Phenex knew that the Dornish Princess was interested in both genders and that the sight of him being intimate with Missandei was greatly arousing to this passionate wife of his but he still wanted to give her the attention and pleasure she deserved.

So with every stroke of his tongue, Phenex let his magic flow into Arianne's body and connected her mind with Missandei's, making her feel everything the Naathi beauty felt, causing her to cry out in pleasure as well.

Suddenly one of Arianne's hands left Missandei's chest, as she brought her fingers to her own sex and pushed them into her own folds with relish, an incredible orgasm wrecking through her lithe form only a moment later.

But the Dornish Princess wasn't yet satisfied, neither did Phenex magic stop, and so she could still feel the shadow sensation of his pulsing length piercing deeply into her core.

Their lips still connected, Arianne withdrew a bit and gazed down at Missandei's beautiful face with a mischievous and heated stare, as she removed her digits from her own sex and brought her hand between Missandei's legs from behind.

It took her only a moment to find the other woman's rosebud, guided by the phantom sensations of her own touch. And the Dornish Princess hesitated only for a moment before she directly invaded Missandei's tight butt with two well-lubricated fingers, which made both of them cry out in shock at the sudden invasion.

There was no pain or the like, as neither of them were strangers to this type of sexual play, but the suddenness of the act had surprised Missandei somewhat. Though a moment later, it was this sensation of both her holes being penetrated that opened the floodgates of pleasure for her.

And as wave after wave of ecstasy hit her, Missandei felt Phenex' body tense up for a few moments, as his hands at her sides held her undulating form down while his hips thrust upwards for one last time. Burying his shaft as deep inside her as possible, he flooded her womb with his seed.

Missandei could hear Arianne moan out throatily before she felt the Dornish Princess embrace her from behind, her soft curves pressing against her back while the slight aftershocks of pleasure had her trembling every now and then.

Missandei herself couldn't bring herself to move at this moment, as she was embraced by Arianne while also resting against Phenex' strong upper body at the same time.

Fortunately, she didn't have to as Phenex slowly did so for her. Removing his length from her sex, elicitating a mewling moan from his lover, he shifted her body to one side as his other hand gently took hold of Arianne's waist and similarly pulled her into his embrace.

With a pulse of fire, he removed any evidence of their passion and her silken shirt, which clung to her body uncomfortably at this point. Drawing back the blanket magically, Phenex laid down onto the bedding with Missandei by his side and Arianne draped over his chest, the thick woolen blanket moving back into place to cover them.

The Dornish Princess was already half-asleep as Phenex' magic had enhanced her pleasure in the last moment and the following orgasm had utterly drained her of her strength.

Looking at the half-lidded eyes of Arianne, Missandei couldn't help but smile gently, as she mustered some bits of her remained energy to brush away a single lock of the Princess' ebony hair and press a soft goodnight kiss on her lips.

Her own cheeks gaining a rosy tint at her actions, Missandei hurriedly buried her face into Phenex' side, though she felt Arianne's hand slowly snake around her waist a moment later like Phenex' arm already was.

It wasn't long before the two of them fell into a deep and comfortable sleep, and even Phenex forced his mortal body to rest with them.

36