P004 – Tyrant’s Heart
448 1 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

SPLASSSHH!!

"Ouuch!"

Syittt! I think my legs fractured.

I guess even T-virus can't strengthen my body conveniently. Fortunately I could sense my body heals quite fast. In just a min, although it was still painful, I could walk again. I think after half a hour, my body will be completely healed again.

I looked at my surrounding, the water wasn't too high but it still took half of my height. It won't be easy to move in this kind of environment. Fortunately, there is no one, not even one zombie or G monsters here, or else I will be doomed.

Oh me and my big stupidity!

This T-virus eating my intelligence away.

I'm amazed with my own recklessness. Why I took a risky move without thinking of the consequences?

Haaah...

Oh well, let bygones be bygones. What I needed to focus now is to chase William and take his wristband... Oh, what is that?

Some white cloth floating in the water nearby. I approached the cloth to examine it. Hmm, this RPD uniform is in the way, it absorbs water and obstructs my movement.

Discard!

Phew, that's better.

I examined the white cloth with my hand. This seems like a coat, with the right side teared up... Wait, isn't this William's coat? There is something inside the pocket.

A pendant.

Oh yeah, I remember. To unlock Antiviral case, did Claire used Sherry's pendant? Perhaps this pendant also did the same.

How careless of me to forget. I almost went to the NEST lab without the essential key to get the Antiviral. But I guess I don't have to worry about it again. All that left is William's purple wristband. Hope he didn't drop it somewhere.

I walked forward, observing my entire surrounding. This seems like a tunnel. I keep moving forward until I see a ladder. Hmm, the ladder is wet, someone definitely used it recently. I climb the ladder and followed the road. At the end of the road, I arrived at the sewer entrance with a giant sinkhole in front of me. I could see from here the Gun Shop Kendo.

Makes sense there was no one else besides me when I fell, the earlier tunnel should be that giant alligator's turf!

With a haste, I retraced the road to the shop. Hmm, I didn't see daddy anywhere. There is no corpse or blood so perhaps he already went out. I guess my words earlier have an effect somewhat.

Now that I think about it, I never know his name. The game never calls his name, or perhaps did but I simply didn't notice it.

Pity.

Well, the door besides our shop had opened graciously, with 2 stupid zombies roaming. Claire definitely has passed here. I shot one of the zombie to stun him for a few seconds to allow me to slip through. No need to waste bullets. I followed the trail and met with doggies zombie along the way. Dodge, dodge, dodge.

Not long after, I arrived at the Orphanage entrance. Numerous zombies gather around the gate. Well, this is troubling, it seems Claire had locked the door from the other side.

With my physical power, could I breach that gate or jump over that height?

While I was contemplating on what should I do, I heard a nostalgic footsteps.

Oh syittt, Mr.X!

It's too late to hide, let's just pretend as a zombie until he is gone!

Fortunately, he didn't bat an eye to my direction and straightly went to the orphanage. The next moment, I saw something spectacular. He shrugs all the zombies with just one sweep and breached the gate with his punch. The gate flew like it had grow wings in it.

Well, that solved my trouble. Thank you Mr.X!

He entered the orphanage shortly after. Well, I also entered too but I didn't dare walked too near. I have to make sure he didn't notice. When he went to the door in the west, I quickly go upstairs.

This clothes has become awful after drenched with rain, and just not long ago basked with water from the sewers. As I expect, this orphanage has some nice clothes that matched my size. I took a quick shower.

Strip, strip, splash, splash.

Emma has been refreshed!

Except for the pale face, I think I'm quite cute.

Oh, I'm quite a sinful beauty, aren't I?

Sherry: "Aaaaaa!!!"

Claire: "Go go go!"

Sherry: "Claire, It's behind you!"

Claire: "Don't stop!"

Oh, I could hear their voices from here, although a bit faint. Well, I should hurry up. I quickly changed to a clothes that easy to move around. I go downstairs and walked toward the west door. On the way, I took a pistol from the corpse of a fat man with disfigured face.

Following the trail, I found the entrance to the basement which has widened as if a huge power forcefully tears it. The ladders also wrecked as well.

This means once I jump down, there is no going up.

Well, fortunately I already know how the events going on, Mr.X should be dead by now and William jumped to the elevator.

I jumped without further ado.

At the end of the road, there are corpse of Mr.X, with his gut scattered. As usual his expression is stoic, making it quite a surreal scene.

Rest in Peace.

Hmm, suddenly I had an idea. It was something I wouldn't have ever think about if I were still a normal human. But... it's just a but... What if I eat this Tyrant's heart?

Would I get Mr.X's ridiculous strength? Or perhaps, the T-virus will grow stronger and took over my body sooner?

Maybe both, but what if the Antiviral is added to the variable?

T-virus would be poof like a smoke, but the strength should've remained.

Hehe.

With that in mind, I cut down Mr.X's heart and stored it inside the pouch. I just hope it doesn't rot, at least until I got the Antiviral. With speedrun, I could clear the game within 50 min. But for to be safe, let's set the target time within 3 hours.

I looked at the busted elevator. If there is once, then there will be twice.

I jumped without hesitation.

15