P005 – To NEST
424 2 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I had learned my lesson during my first jump. So, I carefully prepared this time. With proper timing, I grab something in the wall with my hand and then release it again, in order to reduce my falling speed. With this, I should get unscathed without need to take another fracture damage.

Not long after I arrived at the bottom, I see the unconscious Claire nearby, but no Sherry and William. According to the game, Annette should've arrived shortly, I quickly go away from this place.

I didn't forget my main objective, my prey is still William. This time he left such an obvious trail. Those big claw of his creates quite a sight. Fortunately, he didn't take the sewer route. I had a nice bath just a moment ago, I don't want to walk in a place filled with dump.

It's not been long so William shouldn't be far away. I keep following the trail and voila, he was there. Writhing in pain. His appearance was atrocious, he has two head now. However, the head with human face seems lifeless, it feels like that head is just a decoration now. I guess William has gone for good at this point, so from now on, let's call you G. Since you're in your second form, G2.

The wristband... still there. Flash bang, ready. Pistol, ready. Knife, ready. Escape route, found.

That giant claw in his right arm is so menacing, I need to be fast or else he will shreds my body like Mr.X earlier.

First, as a greeting, I run toward him and shot the giant eye in his back. G2 noticed me and roaring crazily, he swept his claw to my direction. I dodge it sideways and knifed his left arm, his wristband fell. I kicked the wristband and used the flash bang to stun G2. During that moment, I stab the eye in his right arm and run to the wristband. I grab my objective and jumped to the adjacent platform, opened the ventilation window and enter it.

All of it took about less than 30 seconds.

Now I have the admin chip. The wristband itself was unwearable, but I could take another one from random researcher later. G2 seems so mad he trashed everything in sight.

Well, I'll give you that knife, so please cheer up?

"Definitely William's handiwork..."

Hmm?

I crawled to the source of the voice, there I saw a woman scientist inspecting a corpse. Not long after, Leon and Ada entered from the door nearby.

Leon raises his gun to the scientist.

"Identify yourself!"

The scientist still silent, seemed uncaring to the gun in Leon's hand. The next moment, Ada pointed her gun towards her too. She called the scientist's name.

"Annette Birkin."

Leon steals a glance to Ada,

"She's who were looking for?"

Annette ignored the duo, she muttered to herself.

"Not much time... Need to dispose of it..."

Hey, please look at your surrounding, there are two guns pointed at your head, you know?

Ada interrupted her,

"We're here for the G-Virus!"

Hearing her words, Annette smirked,

"That's not going to happen."

But Ada did not flinch,

"I'm warning you, doctor!"

"Oh yeah?"

Annette said tauntingly, she throws something to the corpse.

"Hey!" Leon was startled.

In an instant, the corpse burned. Ugh... stinks! The smell of rotten meat even reached my nose. Taking the advantage of the opportunity, Annette runs away.

"STOP!"

Ada quickly chased her but she unexpectedly rained with bullets. But fortunately, Leon covers her.

"Ada!"

Leon shouted as he covers Ada from the bullets, taking a shot in his shoulder as a result. Ada returned the fire but Annette swiftly hide behind a steel door. Before the door completely closes, she shouted to them,

"You'll never get the G-Virus!"

Watching the tightly shut door, Ada sighed,

"Didn't expect that from a scientist."

Ada lowered her weapon and her attention suddenly shifted to her partner.

She looked at the injured Leon.

"Leon..."

Leon endures the pain, said softly,

"Forget about me... Just go... Stop her before she gets away..."

Well, that's quite a show. Too bad there aren't any popcorn here, I chewed blue herb as a replacement though. Since I already got my admin chip and William's pendant, there wasn't any need for me to keep lingering here. Let's go straight to NEST.

I crawling in the ventilation system and managed to observe my surrounding. In one side, Ada treats Leon's injury, and in the another side, Annette talked with Sherry. I didn't manage to hear the conversation, but I guess it was not a pleasant mother-daughter reunion. Not that I care.

Just a little corner I could arrive at the cable car. I exited the ventilation system but I met with someone I wasn't expected too. Mr.X!!!

Hiiiii!!

Wasn't you already dead?

Yeah, Mr.X should be dead, even his heart is inside my pouch right now. Or perhaps, the theory there is multiple Tyrant is actually true?1https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XXiRQCAG_Dc

In any case, escape!

Wait, why you're coming here? Go to Leon or Claire!

I didn't know this Mr.X is a pedo!

Oh, Ada has started to move, let's push him to her. You should do a sexuality rehabilitation. Look, there is a mature woman, making a move on her is completely legal than a loli.

I quickly entered a nearby ventilation window, crawling swiftly to the cable car. I used the chip to activate the cable car, going straight to the NEST.

Shortly after, I arrived at the NEST.

The chronicles :

  • Annette meets with Claire first, she locked the door so Claire have to go through the sewer route.
  • Annette examines the corpse in William's trail, meet with Leon and Ada
  • Ada spent quite a long time nursing Leon, and then playing hide and seek with Mr.X.
  • Sherry infected, fainted in the garbage room.
  • Claire didn't meet with G2, she take Sherry to NEST.
  • Ada got trapped in the garbage room, her thigh was stabbed so she can't move.
  • Leon took time to wake up.
  • Leon meet with G2.
  • Leon rescues Ada. They went to NEST together.

14