Chapter 605: Mo Luo Appears
410 2 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Xiao Ming tried to persuade them further, but the two women had already made up their minds. His efforts were bound to be in vain.

"All right, you two can come with me," Xiao Ming could only concede. He spread his hands in resignation before leading the smiling duo towards the city center.

There was a group of imposing and majestic palaces in the heart of Fiery Flame City. This was the headquarters of the Flame Divine Hall, surrounded by many subtle yet powerful auras.

For the Flame Divine Hall to be able to become an overlord in the Chaotic Demon Sea, it was clear that they also had real assets that could not be underestimated.

The surroundings of these palatial buildings were guarded by soldiers wielding giant spears and clad in bright red armor.

"They are the Flame Divine Guard of the Flame Divine Hall. They are rumored to be the strongest fighting force of the Flame Divine Hall, and they maintain their numbers at one thousand all year round. Whenever someone joins, someone else is kicked out..." Mu Lingshan explained in a low voice.

The arrival of the Xiao Ming trio naturally caught the attention of these guards.

A beautiful figure at the forefront of the Flame Divine Guard approached them.

The lady was tall and slender. Her bright fiery red soft armor outlined her enchanting curves. Her glaring, curly, long red hair made her as eye-catching and searing as the flames themselves.

She held a long, fiery red spear in her hand. This long spear was made in a rather peculiar way. A phoenix spread its wings on its body, while the tip of the spear was a soaring, flaming phoenix. The sharp phoenix beak flashed with a cold light.

It was a weapon as magnificent as it was deadly.

The lady blocked Xiao Ming and his companions with her fiery red spear.

"Who are you? What business do you have with my Flame Divine Hall?"

"I am Xiao Ming, here to visit your Hall Master, Mo Luo," Xiao Ming smiled as he looked at the spear pointed at him.

"Do you have an invitation?"

"No, we don't."

"Then I'm sorry, but you'll have to leave!" The lady's response was immediate. After answering, she kept a wary eye on the trio.

However, when she saw Mu Lingshan, her expression noticeably changed to one of astonishment, and without hesitation, she ordered, "Surround them!"

"Understood!"

The thousand Flame Divine Guards behind her immediately spread out and surrounded the Xiao Ming trio with lightning-like speed.

This scene caught the attention of many. Curious glances were cast from the surrounding buildings of the Flame Divine Hall.

"Someone is trying to break into the Flame Divine Hall!"

"Whoa! They must have a death wish!"

"Doesn't everyone know that Hall Master Mo Luo is a super strong figure who can compete with Reincarnation Stage practitioners? This is the first time that someone has brazenly sought death by knocking on their door!"

...

"Hey, isn't this a bit too domineering? We haven't even said anything. Why are you surrounding us?"

When Ying Huanhuan saw that they were being surrounded, she opened her mouth with great dissatisfaction. Why was each of these young ladies more arrogant than the other?

"It's because you've kidnapped the Saintess of the Immortal Sage Whale Clan. You are now fully wanted by the Sea Demons. Of course, we at the Flame Divine Hall certainly can't let you go!" the lady pointed at Mu Lingshan.

"I was kidnapped? How come I didn't know?" Mu Lingshan, the one being pointed at, replied somewhat puzzled.

The lady, noticing Mu Lingshan's confused expression and realizing there might be a misunderstanding, was about to clarify when she suddenly heard Xiao Ming command in a calm yet authoritative tone.

"Mo Luo, come out!"

Though he spoke softly, there was an undeniable authority in his words!

Deep within the Flame Divine Hall, in a grand and majestic hall, a figure clad in a red robe suddenly lifted his head, revealing a craggy face. Between his thick eyebrows, there was an overbearing spirit that could burn the entire world, while a flame symbol sparkled in the middle of his forehead.

Shock filled the red-robed figure's eyes as he murmured, "A powerful figure has arrived!"

In the next instant, the figure flashed and appeared outside.

At the same time, Xiao Ming sensed something and looked up.

"Are you the Master of Flame Divine Hall, Mo Luo?"

"Indeed!" The face of the man in the red robe was solemn as he nodded slightly.

Following his voice, the Flame God Guards looked at Mo Luo and immediately knelt down on one knee and said in unison, "Greetings, Hall Master!"

"It really is Mo Luo!" From the shadows, many eyes filled with fear looked at the red-robed figure standing in the air.

Mo Luo.

This was a name that had a formidable reputation in the Chaotic Demon Sea. Among the top powerhouses within the entire Chaotic Demon Sea, this Mo Luo was undoubtedly a leading figure. His Flame Divine Hall had dominated the Flame Sea Region, and it had become a renowned faction within the Chaotic Demon Sea.

Mo Luo's strength was at the Samsara Stage, a stage many leaders of the major factions in the Chaotic Demon Sea also possessed. However, no Samsara Stage practitioner would dare to act arrogantly in front of Mo Luo. This was because he controlled one of the Eight Ancestral Symbols, the Blazing Ancestral Symbol.

It was only at this stage that the full potential of an Ancestral Symbol could be unleashed, and when such a power was manifested, it could cause the world to tremble.

Relying on the Ancestral Symbol, Mo Luo was able to compete against Reincarnation Stage practitioners!

Such a level of strength was typically the stuff of legends, yet here and now, this legendary figure truly stood before everyone.

However, for someone to just call Mo Luo, and for him to appear with such a solemn expression on his face. What kind of strength must this other person possess!

Ignoring the various hidden gazes, Mo Luo looked at Xiao Ming and asked in a deep voice, "May I know what brings Your Excellency to me?"

"Nothing much, I just wish to borrow the Blazing Ancestral Symbol in your possession," Xiao Ming looked at the symbol on Mo Luo's forehead and said calmly.

"The Blazing Ancestral Symbol is something of great significance. Your Excellency should refrain from joking about such things. I would have to ask Your Excellency to leave."

Mo Luo's voice was solemn. He could sense the strength of the person in front of him. When he faced the other party, he felt an uncontrollable surge within his own flames. However, his character was simply too domineering. A few words were not enough to make him surrender the Blazing Ancestral Symbol.

However, leaving was not an option for Xiao Ming either. The Blazing Ancestral Symbol represented the essence of a world's flames. Being an expert in fire himself, he would not miss this opportunity.

Besides, his intention was only to borrow it, not keep it forever. Once he had deciphered the Blazing Ancestral Symbol and it was no longer of any use to him, he naturally planned to return it to Mo Luo.

It wouldn't take long to decipher it with his strength.

Nevertheless, explaining this seemed unnecessary and time-consuming, and Mo Luo might not agree to it anyway. Better to secure the Ancestral Symbol first and compensate later!

With that thought, Xiao Ming raised his hand, his palm flickering with lightning.

Rumble!

Suddenly, everything went dark for a moment before a dazzling silver light erupted in the sky. It was followed by a continuous sound of thunder that echoed in everyone's ears with an indescribable pressure.

The sky was filled with countless massive lightning bolts that resembled ancient lightning dragons. The thunderous roar spread far and wide, creating a spectacle too magnificent for words.

"One move, if you can withstand one move, I will leave. Otherwise, you have to lend me the Blazing Ancestral Symbol for a while."

13