Chapter 608: Divine Palace Master
368 1 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Oh, the Chaos Ancestral Symbol?" The Chaos Master seemed somewhat surprised.

"Are you collecting the Eight Ancestral Symbols?"

Xiao Ming nodded. Including the Life Death Ancestral Symbol within Mu Lingshan's body, he already possessed the Devouring, Thunderbolt, Blazing, and Spatial Ancestral Symbols.

The remaining ones were the Chaos, Darkness, and Ice Ancestral Symbols.

He had some clues about the latter two, but he really had no idea where to find the Chaos Ancestral Symbol. This symbol suddenly appeared before the great final battle in the original story. How was he supposed to find it?

Therefore, he could only seek out the previous owner, the Chaos Master, to search for it. Just as Ying Huanhuan could sense the Ice Ancestral Symbol, the Chaos Master should also be able to sense the Chaos Ancestral Symbol.

"Now that I have completely healed your injuries, searching for the Chaos Ancestral Symbol shouldn't be a problem, right?"

The Chaos Master hesitated for a moment before answering Xiao Ming's question.

"Since you've helped heal my injuries, it's only right that I should agree to your request. However, finding the Chaos Ancestral Symbol is genuinely difficult. I can't sense its aura."

"Do you know why?" Xiao Ming frowned and asked.

"It might be trapped or its aura sealed off by something. Otherwise, I would be able to sense it..." The Chaos Master sounded uncertain.

Xiao Ming fell silent. He had gone through the trouble to heal the Chaos Master, only for this to be the outcome? It felt like his efforts were in vain!

No, something else must be at play here. It must be the meddling of the Plane Spirit again! Otherwise, why couldn't the Chaos Master find the Chaos Ancestral Symbol? Given that the Chaos Ancestral Symbol had only ever been controlled by the Chaos Master himself, it made no sense for it to be trapped by another strong individual.

And in the original story, it also suddenly appeared just before the great world battle. Everything was too coincidental!

With this thought, Xiao Ming's gaze became deep.

The Chaos Master noticed that Xiao Ming's aura had become somewhat cold. He couldn't help but shiver and felt as if his blood had stopped flowing, which frightened him into saying hurriedly.

"Cough, cough, my injuries are healed anyway. I'll keep an eye out for the Chaos Ancestral Symbol."

"Then make sure you focus on this matter!"

Xiao Ming could only say so much before intending to leave.

Suddenly, the Chaos Master asked, "My junior sister is here too, right? I can sense her aura."

Xiao Ming stopped in his tracks and nodded.

"Do you want to see her? She hasn't awakened her memories yet and rejects the identity of the Ice Master."

"Ah, if that's the case, then never mind. I'd rather not be despised," the Chaos Master sighed.

...

After having a brief conversation with the Chaos Master, Xiao Ming did not stay long on the eighth level of the Chaotic Tower and returned to the first level.

Ying Huanhuan and Mu Lingshan were still cultivating. Xiao Ming woke them up, handed them a few Great Desolation Beads formed from condensed Desolation Qi, and then left with them.

At night, the moonlight enveloped the earth like a veil. Xiao Ming sat cross-legged in a room at the inn. He was surrounded by four different colored symbols that cast an otherworldly glow around him.

"Now that I have collected five Ancestral Symbols and have almost fully comprehended the Symbol Master System, even without Primal Chaos Light, I can attempt to fully cultivate this system with my Emperor Realm Soul and try to condense a Divine Palace to see the effects."

Xiao Ming murmured to himself as he felt the fluctuations of the symbols around him. Then, with his eyes closed and a single thought, he brought himself in front of his Niwan Palace.

At this moment, his Niwan Palace appeared as a tiny, gently floating point of light, from which vast waves of Spiritual Strength emanated.

The Congealing Symbol Art was the most crucial step in becoming a Symbol Master. This was because it was only when one's Spiritual Energy was truly condensed into a Destiny Symbol that one could truly be called a Symbol Master.

Now, what Xiao Ming needed to do was to condense his Destiny Symbol.

For Xiao Ming, condensing a symbol was effortlessly simple. Thus, within the Niwan Palace, spiritual strength quickly converged and transformed, and in the blink of an eye, various Destiny Symbols were condensed.

One symbol, two symbols, three symbols... from Soul Symbol Master to Heavenly Symbol Master to Divine Symbol Master... Low Symbol Grandmaster, High Symbol Grandmaster… Xiao Ming achieved in an instant realms that were unreachable by ordinary Symbol Masters in their lifetime.

As Xiao Ming ascended to the High Symbol Grandmaster realm, dark clouds swiftly gathered above the inn and veiled the bright moon. Within these clouds, countless lightning bolts coiled like dragons, their movements unleashing an astonishing heavenly might.

Boom!

A flash of lightning flickered, illuminating the entire Martial Gathering Island as if it were daylight. At the same time, the Yuan Power in the entire area boiled over at this moment.

"What the hell is going on!"

All the strong participants of the Martial Gathering looked up at the turmoil in the sky with serious expressions, their eyes twitching slightly. A thunderstorm of this magnitude could instantly reduce even a Samsara Stage powerhouse to ashes.

The disciples of the Five Great Clans looked up at the sky in horror, then hurriedly sought shelter. Their faces were filled with shock. Under such terrifying heavenly might, human strength seemed exceedingly frail.

Rumble!

The thunderous roars grew increasingly rapid, with the dazzling lightning seemingly too intense for even the dark clouds to obscure. The atmosphere was akin to the tense moment before a million-strong army charged, causing even the island to tremble slightly.

Inside the inn, Xiao Ming did not pay any attention to the thunderstorm outside. After all, such a tribulation was only at the Reincarnation Stage level. It could easily be dismissed with a wave of his hand.

"The next step is to shatter the Niwan Palace!"

The Niwan Palace was innate. Once destroyed, it would cause one's essence, spirit, and mental strength to fade away. Breaking through to the Divine Palace Master requires it to be shattered and then reformed.

Should the Niwan Palace break and fail to condense into a Divine Palace, not only would one's spiritual cultivation be utterly lost, but it could also damage one's mind, potentially reducing someone to idiocy.

This risk had deterred anyone from reaching the Divine Palace Master since the Symbol Ancestor himself.

However, none of this was a concern for Xiao Ming. Not least because of his formidable physical healing abilities, which would allow his Niwan Palace to rapidly recover even after being shattered.

Without any hesitation, Xiao Ming's vast spiritual strength within the Niwan Palace began to contract at an astonishingly rapid pace. In just a few moments, all of his spiritual strength condensed into a human-head-sized cluster of spiritual strength within the Niwan Palace. This cluster appeared solid-like and its surface was as smooth as a mirror. Yet, the terrifying fluctuations it emitted could cause even someone who had truly passed through the Divine Palace Master to feel a heart-stopping sense of fear.

When this condensation reached its limits, all of a sudden, the cluster of spiritual strength began to tremble violently. Meanwhile, cracks began to appear on its surface before they started to grow. Following this, many destructive rays of light shot out from within.

As these rays of light grew in intensity, it was as if a dazzling sun rose from within the Niwan Palace. Subsequently, a destructive fluctuation spread before his entire Niwan Palace exploded.

Bang!

Xiao Ming's expression remained unchanged. With a thought, he began to gather it all together again.

The vast spiritual strength surged and then slowly gathered. At this moment, the spiritual strength flowed as if it were a liquid. It moved and outlined as the Divine Palace gradually began to take shape. The Divine Palace was tall and majestic, mighty and grand, presenting a thousand weather scenes as if it were the gods' abode.

13