Chapter 613: Obtained
332 2 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ling Qingzhu's pretty face was filled with astonishment. The spiritual power of the Zenith Sensing Art is difficult for ordinary people to perceive. How did the person in front of her manage to draw it out of her body?

Xiao Ming simply smiled slightly in the face of Ling Qingzhu's question.

The gap between them was so obvious that it was not too difficult for him to draw out some energy.

However, this was only the energy cultivated from Ling Qingzhu's Zenith Sensing Art, which was used as a primer to eliminate the condition of dual cultivation. Therefore, he still wanted the actual Zenith Sensing Art.

"Hand over the Zenith Sensing Art to me, and your entire Nine Heavens Supreme Purity Palace can benefit from it. Even producing a Reincarnation Stage powerhouse wouldn't be difficult."

'Whoa, that's quite the offer!' Lin Dong was inwardly astonished to see Xiao Ming make such a generous offer. The day had come when a peak powerhouse like a Reincarnation Stage was being used as a bargaining chip!

He had no doubts about Xiao Ming's ability to fulfill this offer. Wasn't there already an example right in front of them?

Lin Dong only regretted not having the so-called Zenith Sensing Art himself; otherwise, he would have eagerly handed it over with both hands.

Yet, Ling Qingzhu's attitude did not change; her tone grew even more resolute. "Senior's divine abilities are indeed profound and inscrutable, but Qingzhu must apologize for not being able to divulge the cultivation method of the Zenith Sensing Art."

"Is this how you treat your benefactor? Big Brother has just saved your purity!"

Mu Lingshan's big eyes narrowed as she pointed her small finger at Ling Qingzhu's dainty nose. This sister had taken stubbornness to a whole new level!

Xiao Ming also showed a hint of displeasure. The Zenith Sensing Art was a crucial part of his plan. Without it, he would not be able to sense the Dimension Fetus when the time came. It would essentially be wasting almost five years planning for nothing!

However, his code of conduct prevented him from taking it by force. After all, this technique wasn't like the Ancestral Symbols that could simply be returned later with some considerable compensation to others.

Nevertheless, his mood seemed to affect the world around them.

Rumble!

Thunder rumbled in the sky above them. The whole world dimmed as storm clouds swirled. The air was filled with lightning. A strong gust of wind blew, permeating the atmosphere with a tense aura!

When Ying Huanhuan saw this, her face turned icy cold as she glared at Ling Qingzhu. "You better not be ungrateful. My Master is being reasonable here, but if pushed, we could easily wipe out your Nine Heavens Supreme Purity Palace with a wave of a hand."

"I am aware of your strength, but no matter how much you threaten me, I will not yield to you. Only our Palace Master has the authority to decide this matter," Ling Qingzhu said firmly. Under her veil, however, her rosy lips were nibbled by her silver-like teeth.

"You…!"

"Huanhuan, let it be," Xiao Ming waved his sleeve, and the sky cleared again.

"It's true that what I'm asking for in return for my assistance today isn't something she can decide on her own. The technique within her body was ultimately passed down to her by her Master. Since she's unwilling, we'll just have to find her Master instead."

"Speaking of which, we've already met the current Palace Master of the Nine Heavens Supreme Purity Palace. We're somewhat acquainted, so it might be easier to reason with her than with this Little Palace Master."

Xiao Ming did not wait for Ling Qingzhu to reply. With a thought, the space at the top of the mountain instantly shattered, and a pitch-black channel slowly formed.

...

In this blue-green land, the majestic mountains sprawled like dragons, stretching to the very edge of one's sight. The entire world was filled with a magnificent aura, turning it into a realm akin to heaven.

A massive protective light barrier could be seen within these mountains. Inside the light barrier were countless islands floating in the air. The islands were shrouded in mist, with white cranes spreading their wings in a peaceful scene.

Vaguely, many people dressed in the disciple robes of the Nine Heavens Supreme Purity Palace could be seen practicing.

Boom!

However, the tranquility of this heavenly place did not last long. Suddenly, a tremendous noise ripped through the sky.

This drew the attention of a large number of disciples and elders. Their eyes followed the direction of the sound, only to see that the space above the protective barrier shattered and was slowly forming a pitch-black spatial channel.

"What is that? It looks like a spatial channel?"

"Who is so unafraid of death as to dare provoke our Nine Heavens Supreme Purity Palace?!!"

"….."

At this moment, the world seemed to suddenly dim. An invisible ripple that forced everyone to fall to their knees spread out!

"Summon your Palace Master!"

A voice filled with majesty slowly emerged from the distorted space as the disciples murmured among themselves. It was accompanied by an overwhelming pressure that seemed to solidify the air itself.

The entire Nine Heavens Supreme Purity Palace fell silent. Regardless of where they were in the palace, everyone's faces tensed, and their eyes filled with grave and horrified gazes as they stared at the spatial channel from which the voice came.

"This must be a powerhouse that has undergone the Reincarnation Tribulation. When did our Nine Heavens Supreme Purity Palace provoke such an existence?"

There was a deathly silence for a long time before some suppressed and trembling voices quietly spread out.

No one expected a powerhouse at the top of the entire continent to arrive at their Nine Heavens Supreme Purity Palace. Even though it was only a voice, the fact that a single voice could suppress an entire sect showed the terrifying power of the voice's owner!

In the midst of the terrified crowd, a woman dressed in a palace robe suddenly appeared beside the channel.

"All disciples, listen to my command. The Grand Elder will be in charge during my absence!"

The beautiful woman resolutely stepped into the spatial channel after uttering these words. Once inside, the channel closed behind her.

After stepping into the spatial channel, the woman dressed in the palace robes experienced a brief blur of vision before she found herself standing on a mountaintop.

Several young men and women were standing around in a disorderly fashion, among them her precious disciple.

"Qingzhu, how come you are here? Shouldn't you be in the Great Yan Empire?" The beautiful woman exclaimed in surprise. Undoubtedly, she was Ling Qingzhu's Master, the current Palace Master of the Nine Heavens Supreme Purity Palace.

After seeing Xiao Ming merely raise his hand to summon her Master, Ling Qingzhu remained silent for a moment before softly replying.

"Master, this place is the Great Yan Empire."

"This place is the Great Yan Empire...?" The Palace Master looked puzzled as she glanced to the side. At the sight of Xiao Ming and Ying Huanhuan, there was a dramatic change in her expression. She quickly bowed respectfully to Xiao Ming.

"I have seen Senior before. It has been almost four years since Senior eradicated the Yuan Gate. I never thought I would have the honor of meeting Senior again today."

Xiao Ming's outstanding appearance made it easy for the Palace Master to recognize him.

"Hehe, it's good that you remember me. Let me inform you that I have just saved the purity of your disciple. However, your disciple cannot give me what I want in return, but that is different for you. That is why I summoned you here. You would have no objection to my request, would you?" Xiao Ming smiled.

"Qingzhu's purity?!" The Palace Master was shocked to hear this. After listening to her disciple explain what had happened, she sighed deeply. "I never expected Qingzhu to fall victim to such a thing in this small empire... I am deeply grateful to Senior for saving my disciple. May I ask what Senior wants? I will not refuse if it's within my power."

The Palace Master's eyelids twitched as she felt a bad premonition in her heart. What someone as powerful as this Senior wanted in return was unlikely to be simple. However, her response was still one of determination.

"The Zenith Sensing Art."

Even though she had mentally prepared herself, the Palace Master's eyes still widened when she heard this.

"Senior, this is a closely guarded secret of our Nine Heavens Supreme Purity Palace..."

"I know, and that's why I'm asking you..."

"..."

In the end, Xiao Ming did obtain the Zenith Sensing Art. After all, the Palace Master of the Nine Heavens Supreme Purity Palace was well aware of his strength and was not as stubborn as Ling Qingzhu. Coupled with the fact that Xiao Ming had actually saved her disciple, she had no choice but to hand it over.

12