Chapter 614: Entering the Divine Palace Master, Gathering the Strong
339 1 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Even though Xiao Ming had obtained the Zenith Sensing Art, he was not in a hurry to cultivate it.

The Zenith Sensing Art essentially had no specific cultivation method; it was a profound form of perception. The Palace Master had only given him a crystal inscribed with her own cultivation insights. Whether or not he could successfully cultivate it was entirely up to him.

After handing over the crystal, the Palace Master intended to leave but was stopped by Xiao Ming.

"Wait until I have successfully cultivated it before you leave. I have a task for you after that. Of course, you will be duly compensated," he said with a smile.

Naturally, Ling Qingzhu and the Palace Master could not refuse this request.

However, they couldn't help but worry in their hearts. What if Xiao Ming didn't succeed in his cultivation and turned on them instead?

After all, Xiao Ming knew how to truly obtain the Zenith Sensing Art. Since they had both cultivated this technique, he could theoretically achieve his goal by forcing either of them.

On the side, Lin Dong did not dare to act rashly without Xiao Ming's instructions.

Xiao Ming gave a nod to Ying Huanhuan and Mu Lingshan before sitting down. Then he placed the crystal engraved with the comprehension of the Zenith Sensing Art on his forehead.

Soon, Xiao Ming began to immerse himself in the comprehension. In a hazy state, his consciousness drifted with the wind, wandering through the world.

After an indeterminate amount of time, a hazy light suddenly appeared in the distance. This light, resembling the primal chaos light from the dawn of creation, halted Xiao Ming's consciousness from advancing any closer by causing waves of pain with its brilliance.

However, he did not panic. Instead, he absorbed the special energy he had drawn from Ling Qingzhu's body into his own.

Soon, Ying Huanhuan and the others around him saw a massive energy identical to Ling Qingzhu's energy emerge from him. After that, a thick pillar of energy rose into the sky!

"Success!"

Ying Huanhuan exclaimed in surprise upon seeing this.

"He has truly succeeded in cultivating the Zenith Sensing Art!"

The Palace Master watched this scene with her lips slightly parted and her eyes filled with astonishment. Only a quarter of an hour had passed, yet Xiao Ming had actually managed to cultivate it using his own method!

One had to know that this was a technique left behind by the Symbol Ancestor. It was truly unbelievable!

Amidst everyone's astonishment, streams of Primal Chaos Light finally shot towards Xiao Ming.

The Primal Chaos Light landed on him, and within his forehead, the previously formed Divine Palace burst forth with a clear, ringing sound. At this moment, the seemingly dead Divine Palace seemed to possess life once again. In fact, light was flowing on the surface of the Divine Palace, while lifeforce radiated from it.

Rumble!

Spiritual Strength flowed towards the Divine Palace. Vaguely, they seemed to begin forming the most basic cycle once again. Moreover, Xiao Ming could sense that the Divine Palace seemed to have established a divine connection with that mysterious and profound Zenith of this world, as traces of Primal Chaos Light continuously gushed towards it.

The Spiritual Strength swirled as these traces of Primal Chaos Light began to merge with it. Soon after, Xiao Ming felt the Spiritual Strength merging with the Primal Chaos Light undergo a ground-shaking transformation.

Three days later.

Mu Lingshan was sitting with her chin resting in her hand, her big eyes blinking as she stared at Xiao Ming. The latter was sitting quietly in meditation not far from her.

There was not a trace of energy or Spiritual Strength emanating from him. He seemed as ordinary as any common person, so seemingly weak that anyone could overlook him.

Suddenly, she let out a sigh and said to Ying Huanhuan.

"When do you think Big Brother will wake up?"

"It should be soon." Ying Huanhuan looked at Xiao Ming. She could sense that a sharp edge was being honed underneath his simplicity.

Their conversation was overheard by Lin Dong, who breathed a sigh of relief. It was not to his liking to remain idle like this.

But for his own peace of mind, he secretly asked Little Marten.

"Little Marten, how much longer do we have to stay here?"

"I don't know." Little Marten replied curtly.

"Weren't you very competent before? How come you don't know now?"

"Even if I was competent before, I'm not as good as a single finger of that guy. I have no idea what he's doing now. Why do you ask so many questions?" Little Marten was annoyed by the questioning. "Just stay where you are. What if you attract that young lady's attention? The Demon Spirit of a Heavenly Demonic Marten has many uses. I don't want to die young!"

After being scolded by Little Marten, Lin Dong sheepishly touched his nose and turned his gaze to look at Ling Qingzhu and the others. However, he was noticed by the Palace Master of the Nine Heavens Supreme Purity Palace, who shot a cold glance at him, scaring him into quickly looking away.

The Palace Master already knew the details of the incident and naturally didn't have a favorable impression of Lin Dong. However, since there wouldn't be any further interactions between them, she couldn't be bothered to pursue the matter further.

Buzz!

Suddenly, Xiao Ming's body trembled slightly in the distance. Everyone looked over to see that the eyes that had been closed for three days were slowly opening at this moment.

His eyes were as dark as the night sky. There was no fluctuation in them. However, despite his peaceful and gentle exterior, the entire empty space began to tremble after being stared at by his eyes.

Even the world itself was terrified by his eyes, which were like those of a god.

'Is this the Divine Palace Master?'

Xiao Ming quickly regained his composure and returned to his usual unassuming demeanor.

He shut his eyes before a thought passed through his mind. After which, he saw that between his brows, there was a Divine Palace, which was now giving off thirty thousand meters large divine light rays. Meanwhile, there was an endless amount of Spiritual Strength whistling and dancing within his Divine Palace. In fact, his Spiritual Strength now gave off a faint Primal Chaos Light. This was the transformation brought about by merging with that mysterious Zenith. It was this subtle change that caused his Spiritual Strength to undergo a metamorphosis.

After opening his eyes, Xiao Ming slowly stood up and looked at the Palace Master, Ling Qingzhu, and the others.

"You've all been waiting for a long time."

"Not at all. Congratulations to Senior. May I ask if Senior has any instructions for me?" The Palace Master had just come to her senses from the shock of the previous moment and replied with a hint of trepidation.

"I assume the Palace Master is aware of the existence of the Yimo in this world, right?" Xiao Ming didn't mind the other party's attitude and smiled.

"Naturally, I am aware. Senior even eliminated the human traitors from the East Xuan Region, the Yuan Gate. It was because of this incident that the East Xuan Region Alliance was formed." The Palace Master didn't understand why Xiao Ming brought this up.

"In two months, a great fiend will descend upon the world, and the Yimo may seize this opportunity to act. This is the calamity of your Tian Xuan Continent. Therefore, you will need to take matters into your own hands. Convey this message to other regions on behalf of the East Xuan Region Alliance when you return. Call upon the elite practitioners from all regions to come to your aid."

"Oh my! Is Senior's information accurate?" The Palace Master immediately became anxious upon hearing this.

"Absolutely accurate," Xiao Ming said confidently. Of course, he said so because he was the one who would release the fiend.

If he didn't allow the Palace Master to inform others and call for reinforcements, wouldn't he be performing a solo act?

10