Chapter 618: The Fiend Finally Emerges
237 1 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The Leader of the Dragon Tribe, Yuan Qian, saw the concern on the faces of the strong practitioners from the various regions and thought for a moment before speaking to reassure them.

"Everyone, please rest assured. Mr. Xiao is exceptionally wise. Since he has asked us to gather here, I am sure that the problem can be resolved. Besides, if anything goes wrong, I believe Mr. Xiao will not just stand by and do nothing."

However, this statement did little to ease the anxiety in everyone's hearts.

After all, most of them had never met this so-called Mr. Xiao before. How strong could he possibly be? It's possible that this super strong practitioner was only skilled in perception. It should be noted that everyone here could be considered a super strong practitioner.

Moreover, the gathering now included most of the Ancient Masters, as well as a large portion of the Tian Xuan Continent's strong practitioners above the Reincarnation Stage.

If such a lineup couldn't handle the great fiend, how could one person resolve it? Could Mr. Xiao possibly be stronger than all of them combined?

Of course, with the emergence of the great fiend imminent, they had to confront it regardless of their personal wishes. While they each harbored their own thoughts, they refrained from speaking them aloud. After all, having reached their age, there was no need to unnecessarily offend Mr. Xiao, who appeared to be highly esteemed.

Therefore, after exchanging glances, they chose not to say more.

The Flame Master stood up after seeing this scene and said, "Since there's nothing else to be said, let's all get prepared. Tomorrow, we will head to the depths of the Great West Xuan Desert. The two-month period has come to an end, and the day that fiend breaks its seal is likely upon us!"

"We have no way back, so for the sake of all beings in this world, and for those we hold dear,"

"Let us give our all in this battle!"

...

The Great West Xuan Desert.

This was the largest area within the West Xuan Region. In the past, an endless expanse of yellow sand stretched across it, but now, that sand had turned into a dark black color.

Evil Demonic Qi rose up from within the desert, polluting what once was a magnificent expanse.

At the center of the desert, viscous Demonic Qi enveloped the area, and one could vaguely see countless scarlet, ferocious eyes flashing within the demonic fog.

At the most concentrated center of the Demonic Qi, several black figures stood tall. Their gazes were all fixed on a space where cracks were forming. There, they could feel a tremendous oppressive force slowly approaching.

"It's finally descending. I never expected this so-called fiend to be an expert from our Yimo Tribe. This Demonic Qi cannot be faked, and that oppressive feeling is even several times stronger than mine. I wonder who it could be?"

The leading figure among them chuckled slightly. He was dressed in a black robe with gold patterns along the edges. His appearance was extremely handsome, yet his face bore an indescribable evil aura.

"With its assistance, the strong practitioners from the Tian Xuan Continent who have come to West Xuan will not be able to escape our grasp. By then, unless they somehow produce an Ancestor Stage practitioner, the Tian Xuan faction will be powerless to resist us!"

"Finally, after so many years, we no longer have to hide. I can hardly wait to kill all of them..."

Standing next to the black figure, a skinny young man stuck out his scarlet tongue before smacking his lips as he laughingly said.

"Are you all prepared?" the leader asked with a smile.

Everyone behind him grinned before nodding. Meanwhile, endless brutality surged in their laughter.

The leader straightened his waist before the smile on his lips grew warmer. As he looked in the direction of the Hanhai Sect, a wild, maniacal, sharp glow began to accumulate deep within his eyes as he muttered to himself.

"I'm really looking forward to it. Hurry up and come."

...

The setting sun hung in the sky over the yellow sands of the great desert. This ought to have been a spectacular scene. However, this place was currently obscured by swirling Demonic Qi. From time to time, countless piercing howls could be heard, adding an extra touch of sorrow to this majestic sight.

Boom.

This scene continued for an unknown amount of time before the sky suddenly trembled. The Demonic Qi that filled the great desert seemed to shiver as if it had been affected. Then, a black line suddenly appeared on the horizon and rapidly expanded. Within a few minutes, it turned into an endless sea of people surrounding the Great Desert from all sides.

Swoosh swoosh swoosh!

Countless rushing wind sounds continuously rang out in the sky. The combined forces and resolute battle intent of thousands upon thousands surged like a tidal wave. It was such an intimidating sight that it could chill anyone to the bone.

Evidently, the forces brought by each region were not numerous on their own, but together they formed an immensely large number.

The Demonic Qi permeating the desert was continuously pushed back under the pressure of this astounding battle intent.

"Halt!"

Within the main formation, Ying Huanhuan gazed at the vast desert appearing before her eyes. A cold glint surged in her pretty eyes as her cold command echoed throughout the allied forces.

"Form up and sweep away the Demonic Qi!"

"Understood!"

Countless voices shouted in unison. Then, an enormous amount of Yuan Power swept out and charged directly into the great desert. The originally jet-black desert began to regain some of its original colors as the Yuan Power swept by, and even the sky became a bit clearer.

It was impossible to tell where the allied forces began and ended. The battle formations, linked from head to tail, began to spread out like a fan as they slowly approached the center of the great desert.

There, a dark curtain lay like a monstrous beast from the depths of hell, quietly crawling. Yet, a heart-thumping aura subtly emanated from it.

Even the monstrous battle intent of the allied forces became sluggish in the face of that aura.

Was this the place where the fiend would emerge?

Everyone stopped hundreds of miles away from that immense curtain. The leaders of each region looked towards that spot with grave expressions.

This fiend was indeed terrifying. It had caused such a phenomenon even before its emergence!

Its actual emergence was feared to be unimaginable!

Crash!

Before anyone had time to ponder, the world suddenly echoed with the crisp sound of breaking. The dark curtain shattered like a mirror as a swirl slowly formed.

Viscous Demonic Qi erupted furiously!

Everyone's expressions changed upon seeing this.

It was coming!

Under the watchful eyes of everyone, a massive creature with thirteen arms and a body covered in countless scales slowly emerged.

It seemed as if even the sky was being torn apart by its presence.

Looking closer, everyone's facial expressions changed once again!

Those were not scales but rather faces, each one terrifyingly grotesque. With every movement of their countless lips, an indescribable, horrifying Demonic Qi emanated from within.

The very earth trembled under this Demonic Qi.

It was a power capable of truly destroying the world!

Feeling the terror of this Demonic Qi, the Flame Master and the others' expressions turned grave. No wonder Mr. Xiao had summoned so many people; this fiend must be on the verge of reaching the Ancestor Stage!

5