Chapter 619: Heaven Seat King
268 2 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Demonic Qi billowed, nearly obscuring the entire sky above the vast desert and even affecting the whole West Xuan Region. Beneath the endless Demonic Qi, the fiend appeared as if it was a destroyer from another realm. Its utterly evil aura caused the allied forces to lose their colors.

The Flame Master and the others looked at this scene with ugly faces. After which, they turned their heads towards the distant sky where space suddenly burst open. There, Demonic Qi converged as a black-robed, handsome figure slowly emerged.

He gazed at the allied forces filling the sky and the howling fiend with a slight smile. His gentle voice echoed almost throughout the entire desert.

"Ha ha, everyone is finally here. I have been waiting here for a long time."

Several streaks of light shot out from within the allied forces. Ying Huanhuan's icy-blue eyes looked at the handsome black figure whose face bore an indescribable evil. She frowned slightly and asked, "Who are you?"

"Heaven Seat King!"

Before the black figure could respond, the Flame Master and the others' expressions darkened. Each of their faces flashed with a strong murderous intent as they uttered the newcomer's name. They hadn't expected to encounter him here, of all places!

"Ha ha, it's been a millennium, and yet Ice Master, you remain as stunning as ever, worthy of admiration. However, it seems your Reincarnation has encountered some issues; your memories and strength have not returned, have they? How do you intend to contend with my Yimo Tribe without your strength recovered?" The Heaven Seat King chuckled slightly as he looked at Ying Huanhuan in the sky above.

He paused for a moment after he finished speaking. His gaze strangely shifted to the thirteen-armed fiend who was still devouring Demonic Qi after breaking his seal. Then he shook his head and continued.

"I misspoke earlier. Even if you were to regain your strength, you wouldn't be able to resist us. After all, this is a Half-Ancestor level powerhouse from our Yimo Tribe!"

"What! Half-Ancestor!"

"This fiend is that strong?!"

"It can't be!"

The words of the Heaven Seat King weren't concealed and spread throughout the entire allied forces. Everyone's expression changed drastically. They had known that the fiend was strong from the moment he broke the seal. However, they hadn't had a clear idea of his exact strength until now.

After all, even among the Reincarnation Stage practitioners, the gap between each stage was immense, not to mention the chasm between the Reincarnation Stage and the Half-Ancestor Stage. When the disparity reached a certain magnitude, it became difficult for the weaker to even sense the strength of the stronger.

Only those at the 3rd Calamity Reincarnation Stage could truly comprehend the horror of the fiend.

Therefore, when the Heaven Seat King revealed the fiend's specific realm, everyone was shaken up and their faces became incredibly ugly. However, not a single person showed any signs of retreat. Those who dared to venture into the Great West Xuan Desert had already prepared themselves to face death!

"Truth be told, I am a little tired after fighting for so many years. Why don't we shake hands and end the conflict this time? I assure you all will be safe. What do you say?"

The astonished voices made the Heaven Seat King somewhat pleased as he suggested with a smile. To be honest, he himself was also somewhat surprised by this fiend, but the reality was right in front of him, and he couldn't be bothered to think too much about it. After all, it was not as if these people from the lower planes could possibly control a member of his Yimo Tribe.

"Filthy things. All of you should scram from this world. This place does not belong to you." Ying Huanhuan lifted her big eyes as she coldly said.

The Heaven Seat King smiled. He raised his head as his gaze seemed to penetrate the horizon. "Go back? We wish to do so as well. Why don't you help us open the crack between the planes and allow us to return?"

"Once all of you have been purified, your souls should be able to return to wherever you wish to," the Flame Master said indifferently.

"Ah, you people are as rude as ever. None of you have changed after so many years." Laughter was emitted from beside the Heaven Seat King. A black fog swirled, and a couple of figures appeared. The youthful-looking Second Seat King shook his head at the Flame Master as he remarked.

"You things really don't seem to die." The Spatial Master looked at these familiar faces and involuntarily laughed coldly.

"Likewise."

Ying Huanhuan's beautiful eyes remained cold, showing no hint of emotion. She looked at the Heaven Seat King and slowly said, "Rest assured, this time should mark the end of this war that has persisted for thousands of years. You all won't have another chance."

"With the situation as it is now, I must admit that I admire your ability to still talk tough."

The Heaven Seat King smiled as he shook his head. Soon after, he waved his hand lightly. "Come out, Devil Prison. Since they refuse the toast only to drink the forfeit, let's all send them on their final journey together!"

Rumble!

The desert suddenly shook violently the moment he waved his hand. After that, everyone saw the earth in the desert begin to tear apart, and the viscous Demonic Qi surged out like a liquid. Countless Yimo emerged as if crawling out of hell and quickly spread across the other side of the desert.

The number of these Yimo was so vast that it was impossible to count. The demonic figures stretched to the ends of one's vision. Clearly, the Heaven Seat King had also gathered a considerable force.

Such a lineup did not appear to be any weaker than the allied forces.

Boom!

"It looks like everyone is here." The Chaos Master looked at those Yimo and said as a cold expression flashed across his face.

"The Heaven Seat King is mine to deal with. The rest of the Devil Prison's strongest members and their army are yours to handle," Ying Huanhuan turned her head. She looked at Flame Master, Yuan Qian, Mu Tian, and the others as she said.

"No! You haven't fully recovered your strength yet. Let us take care of the Heaven Seat King!" the Flame Master hurriedly objected.

"You need not worry! Even though my strength hasn't fully recovered to the Ice Master's former peak, it's not like my Master hasn't left me empty-handed all these years. The Ice Ancestral Symbol has been retrieved by me, and my strength is not necessarily weaker than yours," Ying Huanhuan said softly. Xiao Ming's favorite thing was to temper them, and they had not been spared from life-and-death battles. Therefore, even without fully accepting memories from her past life, her strength wasn't weak at all.

Moreover, the most important thing was that she was confident that if she, Qing Tan, or Mu Lingshan ran into any problems, her Master would not just stand by and watch.

Not to mention, her Master had left her with some life-saving measures that she had yet to use!

Of course, Ying Huanhuan didn't bother to explain these details to the Flame Master and the others.

Upon hearing her words and knowing that Ying Huanhuan's Master was Xiao Ming, the Flame Master and others who had met Xiao Ming and were aware of his mysterious methods no longer insisted and slowly nodded their heads.

Was this scene marking the beginning of the real decisive battle?

"Listen up, all forces. This is our critical battle. Victory will remove all threats forever; defeat will spread tragedy throughout the entire West Xuan Region and beyond. No one will be able to escape!"

Ying Huanhuan raised her jade-like hand and swung it down forcefully, "If you wish to protect those you care about, then fight!"

"Fight!"

9