Chapter 1: Xiao Ming (EDITED)
16.4k 27 262
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Dou Disciple, One Star!"

Looking at the five large characters that glowed so brightly that they were even a little blinding on top of the Magical Testing Monument, the boy on the platform gave a slight sigh of relief, his head lifted higher, the corners of his lips curved into a slightly smug smile, and the palms he had previously clenched tightly loosened.

"Xiao Yan, Dou Disciple, One Star! Level: low!" A middle-aged man beside the magic stone tablet took a glance at the information on the tablet and announced it with a surprised tone...

The middle-aged man's words had just come out of his mouth and, as expected, caused a commotion in the crowded square.

"Dou Disciple, One Star, did I hear correctly? Pinch me quickly to wake me up!"

"Ouch~ you're really pinching!"

"Shit! Didn't you tell me to pinch? Did it hurt?"

"It hurts so much! This is not a dream, if I remember correctly, Young Master Xiao Yan is only four years old and just started cultivating not long ago, right?"

"That's right, for Young Master Xiao Yan to be able to cultivate Dou Qi so quickly, he seems to be extremely talented, our Xiao Family is going to have another young genius who will be famous in Wu Tan City!"

"Hahaha, I had said before that Young Master Xiao Yan was incredibly handsome and would definitely show his talent in the future! See? I was right!"

"Come on! I remember you said that as the Third Young Master of the Xiao Family, this kid's smile was so lascivious that it would affect the family's image. I can tell you that Young Master Xiao Yan is very talented, in addition to the marriage arrangement that the Old Clan Head set up for him a few years ago, he will definitely inherit the position of the Clan Head in the future, so you'd better not get involved in the fight between the Elders and Clan Head Xiao Zhan in the future."

"Hehehe, I know, Young Master Xiao Yan has such a strong talent, I can't even wait to praise him."

Hearing the compliments and pleasant praise coming from the surroundings, the proud peacock-like boy raised his little head even higher.

In the midst of a lively crowd, there was always someone who seemed out of place.

'It this Xiao Yan who shouted in the future, "Thirty years east, thirty years west, don't you dare bully me because I'm poor now!" right?'

On the outskirts of the crowd, Xiao Ming looked indifferently at the little boy being greeted by a group of children as if he were a superstar, and inwardly could not help but feel somewhat strange, so he did not greet him as those children did.

The Xiao family, as one of the three main clans of Wu Tan City in the Jia Ma Empire, had a considerable number of clan members, so the clan was divided into two main factions to compete for power: the Elders' Faction, led by the Grand Elder, and the Clan Head's faction, led by Xiao Zhan.

Of course, these had nothing to do with Xiao Ming not taking the initiative to praise Xiao Yan, the internal power struggle within the Xiao Clan would have not too much impact on the children no matter how it went.

The reason Xiao Ming did not want to move forward was that, like Xiao Yan, he was a reincarnator.

If Xiao Ming is asked how he came to this world, all he can say is that "truck-kun" chose him because of his good performance.

When he regained consciousness, he was already a member of the Xiao family and had been orphaned with both parents dead.

Luckily, the Xiao family was a big family, and there were rules and regulations stipulating that servants must take care of orphans whose parents had died, especially childs like Xiao Ming, whose parents died fighting for the clan, and there was even a pension for them.

Because of this, Xiao Ming was able to grow up unharmed instead of dying without any care, and it was for this reason that, even though he was a reincarnator, he still had a strong sense of identity with the Xiao family.

As a mature-minded reincarnator, Xiao Ming would not play as children did.

Although he was the same age as Xiao Yan and seemed to be a child to outsiders, even looking very cute.

But if he was asked to join a group of chattering children like Xiao Yan.

He fears that he really couldn't do it.

Besides, this group of children was there to please Xiao Yan, who was now the child king of the Xiao family.

Why would he lick the boots of other reincarnator when he himself was one?

As for the idea of running to Xiao Yan and having a conversation with him where one reincarnator met another of his kind and both had tears in their eyes, this idea was even worse for him.

He was not crazy to do it, such a thing would not benefit him at all, so why would he expose his secret to Xiao Yan?

As for using his prior knowledge, pretending to approach Xiao Yan to make good relations, and then quietly steal the ring around his neck, which contained Yao Lao hidden inside. He thought about it even less.

This was because Xiao Ming didn't think that Yao Lao in the ring would be in a constant state of sleep.

He believed that Yao Lao was aware of the outside world, rather than being truly unconscious.

Absorbing Xiao Yan's Dou Qi in the future was definitely something intentional, otherwise, he could absorb Xiao Yan's Dou Qi right now.

He was also able to absorb the Dou Qi of Xiao Zhan's wife in the past, but Xiao Ming had not heard any rumors that the Clan Head's wife had failed to cultivate in the past.

If he went to the trouble of stealing the ring and then Yao Lao had a bad impression of him, even telling him that he was not worthy to be his disciple, wouldn't he become a clown?

It could also be a life-or-death thing.

Licking him was out of the question, and stealing was even less so.

The only option left was to cultivate well, and be nothing more than a bystander to Xiao Yan.

When it comes to true talent, Xiao Yan was not as good as him. Sensing that the Dou Qi in his body was clearly more than One Star Dou Disciple, Xiao Ming revealed a weak smile.

Perhaps for the very reason of being a reincarnator, Xiao Ming's cultivation talent was quite outstanding, and he doesn't know if crossing dimensions was the reason but his soul power was even stronger than Xiao Yan's.

After bothering the servant who took care of the orphans like him a few days ago, he got the servant to teach him the cultivation method for the Dou Disciple realm, so he quickly started his cultivation and cultivated up to the two-star Disciple without any bottleneck.

Given the time, even though it would be more difficult to break through later, Xiao Ming was sure that he would break through to Dou Practitioner in two years.

A six-year-old Dou Practitioner.

Xiao Ming was now a bit hesitant to go up to test his Dou Qi and expose his cultivation talent, after all, the Xiao family was so small that it would be very dangerous to expose his talent.

Not to mention that there were two other Clans in Wu Tan City that were not inferior to the Xiao Clan, and he was not like the Third Young Master of the Xiao Clan, Xiao Yan, who had an escort when he went out.

Now that he was young and had not been cultivating for a long time, he could choose whether or not to go up to test his Dou Qi voluntarily, however, when he was two years older, he would have to compulsorily go to the Magic Stone Monument to test it.

Did he have to train slower on purpose?

But to delay cultivation only for this reason, Xiao Ming was unwilling to do so.

'Sigh, I won't take the test today first and see what I can do later. If I don't find another way, I can only expose my talent, and in the future, I will avoid leaving the Xiao family. After that, I'll wait until Jia Nan Academy starts recruiting, and I might head there directly'.

Xiao Ming sighed helplessly.

He greatly envied the reincarnators who had a system, and through it, they could have whatever they wanted.

The storage space, being able to hide their cultivation level, and all that basic shit.

They could also take pills at will, without having any side effects, and increase their cultivation even while they slept.

Where was there anyone like him? Who did not dare to level up so casually for fear of being eliminated before he could grow up, even he himself felt as if he was a disgrace to other reincarnators.

[Ding, Life Simulator is on].

 

I had some free time so I decided to correct the grammar of the first chapters, I know there are some problems with the structure of some sentences, among other things, so every time I have time I will be correcting them.

262