Chapter 85: First Elder Su Qian
3.8k 3 126
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Ziyan is not always like this, but she has a heart of a child, come on, don't stand at the door, come in and let's chat." Xiao Ming shook his head with a smile at Xiao Shan's words, then pushed the door and entered the small courtyard.

Xue Tian nodded to Xiao Shan in greeting, and the two of them followed Xiao Ming inside the small courtyard.

Crossing the outdoor area of the small courtyard, Xiao Ming directly entered the meeting room.

Letting Xiao Shan and Xue Tian, who followed him, sit by the table, he took out the Fire Cloud Tea from his storage ring and prepared a cup for each of the three of them.

"Have some tea."

"Mmm, cousin, this Fire Cloud Tea of yours is as good as ever." Xiao Shan praised after taking a sip of tea.

Xue Tian, who was beside him, sniffed and also followed Xiao Shan's example and took a sip before nodding his head.

Although he had never drunk tea before and could not evaluate it much, he could tell if it was good or not, and the taste of this tea was indeed good and very much to his liking.

"Hehe, I wouldn't have brought it out if it wasn't good, I don't have much stock of this tea."

Smiling, Xiao Ming also took a sip of the tea.

After finishing his tea, Xiao Ming then asked Xiao Shan who was beside him, "This time, we will return to the Jia Ma Empire and I asked you, cousin, to ask the two clan members in the Outer Academy if they wanted to return with us, how did it turn out?"

In the past six years, there were two more people from the Xiao family who had entered the Jia Nan Academy, which made Xiao Ming feel very satisfied, there were still people with normal brain circuits in the Xiao family.

For these two people, Xiao Ming also gave some help, just like he did with Xiao Shan.

This time, when he was going back to the Jia Ma Empire, he also had these two people in mind.

The way between Jia Nan Academy and Jia Ma Empire was very long, and after coming to Jia Nan Academy, it was not convenient to go back, and it would also cost a lot of money. But it so happened that this time he was going back, so he asked Xiao Shan to ask for the opinions of the two people.

Hearing Xiao Ming asked about the main matter, Xiao Shan put down the teacup in his hand and said with a serious face.

"Yesterday I went out to ask about this, and both Xiao Yu and Xiao Hu were very willing, saying that they wanted to go back together and would apply for family leave with their guardian. I also informed them of the departure time, we can pick them up directly at the flight station when we pass the Outer Academy."

At these words, Xiao Ming nodded and suddenly asked curiously, "Tell me, which is the realm of the two of them?".

Being in the Inner Academy, Xiao Ming rarely went out and let Xiao Shan take a trip when something came up, so he asked this question.

"Xiao Hu has been in Jia Nan Academy for three years, and his realm is at six-star Dou Master, so I think he will be able to enter Inner Academy next time, Xiao Yu entered Jia Nan Academy later, and her realm is a little lower, at seven-star Dou Practitioner. But it is obvious that she is more talented." Xiao Shan laughed.

Xiao Shan was still quite satisfied with these two members of the same clan, especially Xiao Yu.

It had taken him two years to reach eight-star Dou Practitioner, but Xiao Yu had reached seven-star Dou Practitioner in just over a year, and with a little effort, she might be able to reach Dou Master this year.

She was able to break through realms so fast, even though Xiao Ming helped her, but Xiao Ming helped him from the beginning.

Because, since they entered the Academy together, Xiao Ming had obviously helped him more.

No matter how one looked at it, it was Xiao Yu who was more talented.

"Cousin Xiao Yu? Indeed, she doesn't have bad talent."

For Xiao Yu, Xiao Ming also knew her, even before Xiao Shan.

During the time when his talent had not been exposed, before he moved out of the Xiao Family's orphan area, due to the large number of children and the noise, he preferred to go to the Xiao Family's back mountain to cultivate.

After his cultivation, what he liked most was to take a bath in the hot springs.

It was then that Xiao Yu met him.

Of course, don't misunderstand, Xiao Ming did not soak in the hot spring with Xiao Yu, nor did anything like mistakenly entering her bathing at the hot spring happen.

The hot springs at the back of the Xiao family had been discovered long ago, and to prevent something like women mistakenly entering the men's bathing and vice versa from happening, the Xiao family had divided the area long ago.

It was stipulated which part of the area was for men and which part was for women.

The area in which Xiao Ming bathed naturally belonged to the male side, and he had never passed to the female part of it.

The reason Xiao Ming knew Xiao Yu was because Xiao Yu also liked to soak late at night sometimes.

There were only a few paths from the back of the mountain to the Xiao house, and from time to time, the two of them would meet.

Since they were on the same road, they chatted a few times.

At that time, Xiao Ming saw that Xiao Yu usually went to the hot spring alone, so thinking of something, he advised her to take some people with her when she went to the hot spring, letting the escort take a look around.

Xiao Yu also asked him at that time why he told her to take more people with her, and Xiao Ming directly replied that there were snakes at the back of the mountain that might bite people.

Thereafter, when Xiao Ming met Xiao Yu on the back mountain path, he found her with an extra person dressed as a maid by her side.

Thinking about Xiao Yu, and then thinking about the current strength of the Xiao family, Xiao Ming pondered for a moment before saying.

"If she can reach Dou Master this year, I will give her a Three Striped Green Spiritual Pill, and if she can resist the medicinal power, she should be able to enter the Inner Academy next year."

Xiao Ming still had a few Three-Striped Green Spiritual Pills in stock, some of which he had obtained from the simulator.

Others were from other people who had asked him to refine pills and he had used the leftover herbs to refine them.

These pills were no longer of much use to him, other than selling them for gold coins, which was the last thing he was short of, so it didn't hurt to get them out.

"Then I'll have to talk to her to cultivate well and try to get the pill!"

Xiao Shan was not surprised by Xiao Ming's decision.

He had seen all of Xiao Ming's support for the Xiao family over the years, and it could be said that the things Xiao Ming had given them over the years could have bought several Xiao families, Xiao Ming was so supportive of the family and did not have the slightest hint of the arrogance of genius towards his clanmates, that made Xiao Shan had always looked up to Xiao Ming.

Although Xiao Ming was ten years younger than him and still a minor, he had always treated him with respect and tried to follow his example.

Speaking of talent, Xiao Shan somehow thought of Xiao Yan.

Only to see him sigh and say, "Xiao Yu's talent is certainly good, but she is still no match for Xiao Yan, except that Xiao Yan... sigh, it's a pity."

Xiao Yan was the second genius of the Xiao family after Xiao Ming, and although Xiao Shan did not have much contact with him, he paid some attention to him, but well, now that his realm had receded, he had become the number one waste of the Xiao family.

When Xiao Yan's talent had receded, Xiao Zhan had even relied on Xiao Shan to carry a letter to Xiao Ming.

What happened next was that Xiao Ming gave him a fourth-tier pill recipe to give to a fourth-tier alchemist to solve the problem.

The pill recipe was also passed to the Xiao family through his hands.

The result was not satisfactory.

The fourth-tier pill recipe was spent in vain, as pill recipes could only be manufactured by a fourth-tier alchemist or above, and an ordinary fourth-tier alchemist would take years to make a copy of a recipe, so fourth-tier pill recipes were ridiculously expensive.

This kind of valuable item went down the drain, which naturally aroused the discontent of others.

In the end, Xiao Zhan was scolded by the other elders.

"Xiao Yan..." Xiao Ming muttered under his breath, the fourth-tier pill recipe being useless was something he had expected.

Yao Lao is a Dou Venerate soul, he is not someone who can be found by a fourth-tier alchemist of the Jia Ma Empire.

He shook his head and directly skipped this topic, Xiao Ming then chatted with Xiao Shan about other matters.

To the side, Xue Tian just drank tea in silence, looking a bit reserved.

Only after chatting for a while did Zi Yan, who had left, return, and next to her came First Elder Su Qian.

First Elder Su Qian wore a black robe, with a white beard and white hair, and his eyes were clear, cold, and indifferent.

The first thing he said when he saw Xiao Ming was, "Are you leaving the Inner Academy to return to the Jia Ma Empire?".

126