Chapter 109: Pill King Gu He
3.6k 3 126
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Once they got a good look at the three men, the few who had arrived earlier looked at each other and flew towards them.

"Master Fa Ma, Master Gu He, Old Nalan."

The three people who came were none other than the chairman of the Alchemist Association, Fa Ma, the sixth-tier alchemist, Gu He, and Nalan Yanran's grandfather, Nalan Jie.

Fa Ma looked at the few people flying towards them, and a smile appeared on his old face.

"You guys are here too?"

Beside him, Nalan Jie, who was also looking at the few people in front of him, said, "Old Mu Chen, I didn't expect you guys to run so fast. You guys arrived before us, what do you think, did you find out what caused this commotion?"

Mu Chen, the head of the Mu family, one of the three great families of the imperial capital, next to him was Miteer Tengshan, the leader of the Miteer family.

Hearing Nalan Jie's question, Mu Chen laughed and said.

"We haven't been here long, but we sure have noticed what's going on, and I think Master Fa Ma and Master Gu He, being alchemists, have also noticed, right?"

Gu He, who had remained silent and perceived the pillar of light from afar, nodded at his words and said.

"This is the heaven and earth phenomenon that will appear when a sixth-tier pill is successfully refined, I won't be mistaken, and Master Fa Ma should also know about it."

"Hm." Fa Ma also nodded slowly and said, "It would be difficult for you to refine a pill of this tier, Gu He, right? When has an alchemist of this level ever appeared in this Jia Ma Empire?" 'Or is it an alchemist with a Heavenly Flame?'

The last sentence, Fa Ma did not say, as an alchemist, he is very sensitive to the flame, and just now he as well as Gu He let out his soul power to probe the situation there.

In addition to the energy fluctuations of the pillar of light, he also felt a flame aura much more violent than the beast flames.

This raging aura, he could tell with great certainty after having played with flames all his life, was definitely a Heavenly Flame, and he believed that Gu He had sensed it as well.

Only, like him, he didn't say so.

"A pill of this tier is really hard for me to refine." Gu He said with a bitter smile, with a hint of envy shining in his eyes.

Indeed, he had also sensed the Heavenly Flame, he didn't know how many strange places he had traveled to in search of it over the years, but he didn't expect the first time he found it to be in someone else's hands.

"Sixth-tier alchemist, a few days ago I received news that Master Xiao Ming of Wu Tan City was already the sixth tier, could he be refining pills for the imperial family?". Miteer Tengshan guessed.

It was actually a very good guess, in the entire Jia Ma Empire, there was only Gu He and Xiao Ming who had just returned to the empire as sixth-tier alchemists.

With Gu He by his side at the moment, it was quite obvious who the other was.

Although it could be an alchemist from another empire, however, the possibility was too low.

Therefore, when Nalan Jie heard that this alchemist might be Xiao Ming, the expression on his face visibly stiffened.

A few days ago, his granddaughter, Nalan Yanran, had already returned home and had informed him of the annulment of the marriage arrangement with the Xiao family.

Without waiting for him to say anything, Mu Chen at his side said, "Don't guess, Elder Jia is here."

Indeed, as soon as his words fell, Jia Xing Tian, who was wearing a white linen robe, flew from afar at great speed and stopped his figure long before approaching.

"Elder Jia."

Nalan Jie, Mu Chen, and the other people looked at Jia Xing Tian and hurriedly greeted him.

The only two people who didn't do much were Fa Ma and Gu He, who only nodded slightly in greeting.

"I didn't expect that you guys would be attracted too."

Jia Xing Tian first smiled and nodded to Nalan Jie and the other people, then greeted Fa Ma and Gu He saying, "Old Fa, Master Gu He."

"Old Jia, this move is a vision of the birth of a sixth-tier pill, isn't it? Just now we were discussing which Master Alchemist it is, you are just in time, tell us which Master it is."

The person who opened his mouth was Fa Ma, he was the only one of these people who were from the same generation as Jia Xing Tian, and he was also a Dou Emperor cultivator, plus he had known Jia Xing Tian for many years, so he is not as reserved as Nalan Jie and the others.

Mu Chen and the others quietly sharpened their ears upon hearing these words, and Gu He also looked at Jia Xing Tian curiously.

Seeing their curious faces, Jia Xing Tian thought that this was not something that needed to be kept secret, so he did not shrug it off and said with a smile.

"This is a Master you must have heard of; he is Master Xiao Ming from the Xiao Family of Wu Tan City."

Miteer Tengshan and the others smiled and secretly said that they really had not been mistaken.

Fa Ma, on the other hand, had curiosity in his eyes.

"Jia Ma Empire's famous monstrous talent, naturally I know him, Old Jia, this pill seems to be almost finished, I wonder, can you introduce him to us?"

"This..." Jia Xing Tian was a little hesitant, he didn't know if Xiao Ming would be happy to see these people, however, these people probably just wanted to befriend Xiao Ming when they saw him.

The fact was that he didn't think it would bother Xiao Ming, and Fa Ma and he had known each other for many years, so it wasn't a big deal just to introduce them, and even without him, it would have been easy for Fa Ma and the others to pay Xiao Ming a visit.

Then, after a moment of contemplation, Jia Xing Tian nodded his head and said.

"Very well, you guys come with me."

With that, Jia Xing Tian led the few people into the sky and flew in the direction of where Xiao Ming was.

When they arrived, they landed on the roof of a nearby room.

Zi Yan, in the room, sensed the movement and appeared on the ceiling in an instant, and when she realized that one of those people was the old man she had seen a few days ago, she withdrew her watchful eyes.

Zi Yan's appearance attracted the attention of Jia Xing Tian and the others.

Especially Nalan Jie, the few Dou Kings looked at each other and were very surprised in their hearts, this girl was so fast! When she appeared just now, they didn't even react!

Without waiting for them to think about it further, they noticed that the pillar of light shooting into the sky was gradually becoming clearer.

A strong pill fragrance spread with the fading of the pillar of light.

The pillar of light became fainter and fainter, and finally, it was completely reduced to a thin point of light, slowly dissipating...

When the pillar of light completely dissipated, a ball of light the size of a thumb also appeared under the gaze of many people.

As soon as it appeared, its light rose sharply and its body moved as if it wanted to flee into the sky.

However, at the very moment its light rose, a cold snort sounded from the room below, and a suction force emerged.

Under the fierce suction, the ball of light also became unstable.

After a few moments of stagnation, it finally retreated again under the gaze of several people, finally moving deeper into the room and disappearing.

"The pill has been refined!" With a joyful look on his face, Jia Xing Tian landed on the floor below with a leap and couldn't wait to enter the house where the secret room was located.

Fa Ma and the others looked at each other and followed Jia Xing Tian closely.

At the entrance to the room, they saw the door open and a young man with a somewhat weary face came out of the door.

In his hand was also a bottle of jade, which was obviously the pill that had appeared in their eyes earlier.

126