CHAPTER 6: THE FIRST PRINCE
396 1 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I walk towards the address given by the first prince's messenger wondering why he doesn't want us to meet in the palace,maybe he's trying to not let others know of my meeting with him.

[This feels kinda shady but this kinda thing should be a common thing for people like them. Power may be a good thing but it's just as troublesome.] I wondered silently as the building comes into view.

[It looks pretty abandoned but I guess it's perfect for meetings like this. But it does look a bit too run down, maybe it has a secret opening somewhere. Hmmm maybe I should consult the flower.] I think as I walk along the road towards the building.

I see a flower by the side of road and I pick it up and begin my process of consulting the flower.

"It has a secret passage,

It doesn't have a secret passage,

It has a secret passage." I say as I pick the last petal off the flower stem.

I'm finally in front of the building. I knock on the door of the and step back and wait for the door to be answered.

I hear footsteps from pretty far off inside the building, argh this damn heightened perception. This heightened perception is really messing me up, it's pretty annoying when my senses are heightened all the time and I can't stop it. I didn't really have time to train how to shut it down because of the war but I should probably put it on my schedule especially because it causes this splitting headache.

I was brought out of my thoughts when I heard the sound of the door opening. A man opens the door for me to enter and I step in while giving the man an overall look. He seems pretty well built, maybe a soldier but no scars that I can see. Or maybe just a bodyguard, and for some weird reason he seems pretty familiar but I don't think I've met or ever spoken to him before. I'll probably remember where I met him later.

The man steps forward and leads me down a passage in the building to a door down at the end of the passage. The man opens the door and gestures for me to go in. I go into the room  alone as the man chooses to wait at the door.

I look around the room that has only a table and 2 chairs across each other as the only furniture in the room as there seems to be nothing else in the room.

I then continue looking around the room until I notice an interesting mural or design on the walls so I step forward towards the weird octopus looking design and begin to observe it.

While I was lost in observation, I heard a voice coming from behind me.

"It's a Hydra," the voice said.

I turned back to see a young man with black hair a manageably handsome face(not as handsome as me though) and a royal type temperament flowing overwhelmingly from him. He was dressed impressively in the royal colors. I'm guessing he's the First prince.

I quickly bowed and greeted him.

"Glory to the First Prince, the new sun of the kingdom."

"You may rise."He answered.

I started raising my head when I heard him say…

"Hail Hydra."

With a questioning but respectable look on my face I asked him.

"What does that mean, my prince?"

"Oh it doesn't matter." he said and he smiled. Then he looked to the man that brought me inside the building and gave him a nod.

Kinda confusing but it's not really my place to ask.

"The hydra is a mythical beast with many heads and extreme regenerative power that even if you cut off an head two more will take it's place."

"Tell me Mr Tristan do you believe in such mythical beasts?"

(Well I am made of two mythical bests but I can't exactly tell them him that can I?) so I simply say, "I have heard of such tales but I have never seen any such animal so I am not sure my prince."

The prince nods towards the other guy again and the man then goes towards the mural on the wall and then put's his fingers on the eye of one of the heads of the hydra and pushed his finger forward until we heard a click.

He then brings his finger out and then begins to push the wall and I hear a grating sound as that section of the wall is being pushed backward.

So it does have a secret passage, hey once again the flower was right.

The door is finally open and there is a staircase leading downward. The prince steps forward and beckons me to follow him into the passage and down the stairs.

I follow him down the flight of stairs until we reach some kind of floor. Everywhere is dark so the prince lights up a torch. The other guy is right behind me.

We move forward down the corridor until we reach a door and I'm told to go in. Inside the room there is a torch that is already lit and on the table there is a stick of what looks like incense already burning.

I go inside to wait for the prince and the door was shut behind me. I went to sit on one of the chairs in the room as I continue wondering what the prince wants me to do that he asked me to come down here and why he didn't just follow me inside this room to discuss the matter at hand, whatever it is.

The absolute secrecy of this matter is a bit troubling as well.

I begin to feel drowsy and sleepy as my headache also intensifies. I really have to find the time to work on this extreme perception bullshit.

"Status" I say mentally.

Then a blue screen pops up in front of me

Name: Tristan ####

Age:16

Race: Draconic Phoenix

Body status: sleepy, continuous brain damage and healing, poisoned

Skills: Swordsmanship, extreme perception, killing intent, #@$&*

Powers: Sharingan & Rikugan(merged), Draconic Phoenix body(semi-locked),#########,#### ##### ####.

(A/N: the "###"  are powers that he already has but can't see yet for some reason. Hmm I wonder why that is?)

"I wonder what those hashed out words are, hmm maybe I shouldn't know yet, wait why am I poisoned?"

"Could it be?" then I finally realise why there is a burning incense stick in an underground room as I fall to the ground and everything goes black.

10