CHAPTER 7: KIDNAPPED AND TORTURED
384 1 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I open my eyes slowly to see myself in a dimly lit room. I seem to be alone as I don't see or sense anybody nearby.

I try to stand up and that's when I notice I seem to be tied up to some sort of board that is being stood upright and both my hands and feet are tied up.

Well that explains the muscle aches. I wonder how long I've been out for my muscles to ache that much.

I wonder what they want from me for me to be kidnapped.

I guess I'd find out soon as I hear incoming footsteps. Shortly after the door opens and the first prince and his servant come in.

3rd POV

"How is our little warrior?" the first prince says as he sees I'm awake upon entering the room

"Wondering why he was kidnapped." Tristan answered back while glaring at them.

The first prince didn't answer back but instead moved to another part of the room behind the board Tristan was tied upon. Then he came once again into Tristan's view but this time with an extremely sharp looking knife.

The First Prince moved closer to Tristan while saying, "I heard an extremely interesting story from someone about you. You seem to heal faster than normal humans and this person even said that you healed from a stab to the heart.Tall tales right?" he asked while looking directly into Tristan's eyes.

"Very tall tale your highness, normal humans can't do such things of course", Tristan answered back.

"That's what I thought as well, until he said that your blood can also help other injured people to heal faster but then that sounded even more strange but that also got me interested as humans cannot do that either, after all you are human, right?" The First Prince answered back.

"Of course I'm human, what else can I be, some immortal dragon or phoenix?" Tristan answered back with a little laugh.

"Well, discovery requires experimentation." The First Prince answered back in a weird tone before plunging the extremely sharp knife into Tristan's thigh.

"ARRRRRRRRGGGGGHHHHH." The small room was suddenly filled with Tristan's screams. The First Prince then roughly pulled out the knife causing blood to spurt out as he took some kind of bowl and collected some of the blood spilling out.

"Now we wait." The First Prince says as he steps back from Tristan and goes to sit on a chair while observing the injury where the blood was already clotting.

After about 12 minutes the injury seems fully healed without even a scar and the only evidence of a past injury was the blood stains around the formerly wounded area, The First Prince stood up again and walked up to Tristan who stayed silent and looked at him with hateful eyes.

"Now for the next test", he says as he beckons to the servant standing at the door who came forward immediately after being beckoned upon. The First then stabbed him and then fed him the blood and stayed back.

The blood running down the servant's body seemed to trigger something in Tristan's memory as he finally remembered why the servant's face seemed familiar all this while.

"It was you, on the battlefield I saw you lying on the floor right below me when I just got stabbed in the heart, but how… , you're supposed to be dead."

"Funny how pain gives the greatest clarity of mind even in the worst situation", The First Prince cut in while watching the wound on the servant(warrior) as it slowly began to heal.

About 20 minutes later the stab wound on the servant was all healed up.

"Hmmm, so the blood heals others but not as fast as as the original carrier, I wonder why. It seems there is a lot of things to test after all discovery requires experimentation,don't you agree Tristan", The First Prince said while once again picking up the knife and advancing towards Tristan once again.

The room was once again filled with the sound of Tristan's painful screams.

9