CHAPTER 16: ISEKAIED MYSELF
395 9 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

What happened after I saw the space around me crumbling was a gigantic gaping hole that looked dark and empty with a few shiny dots that looked like stars in the night and it seemed to be sucking me in.

I didn't exactly have the energy to fight against the pull until I fell through the crack in space and was floating in the void

(Continuation of chapter 1)

I was floating through the void when the seal that was already loosening because of the explosion of light energy finally broke with another explosion causing another crack in the void and something fell out of the hole that was just opened.

It seemed round and fell on my body that was slowly moving through the void.

I don't know when it happened or why it happened but I started to absorb something from the void that felt like energy but a different type that I've never come into contact with and unlike other types of energy that I've used this started to input some type of knowledge into my head but I didn't try to check it or stop it I just let it flow as I was worried about something else at the moment.

"How the hell was I supposed to get out of here, I didn't get out of pain and torture to come and die in despair and desolation."

I was dragged out of my thoughts by feeling my self being pulled towards a particular direction until I started accelerating towards wherever I was being pulled towards.

I quickly made a bubble that'd shield me from anything dangerous as I was being pulled across the void. At least those days I spent collecting information at that torture house called school to learn all that stuff called science among other thing.

I've been accelerating through space for a few hours when I finally see another crack in space and it seems I'm being drawn towards there.

I finally pass through the crack and looking at the crack it closes right after I pass through it and I find myself free falling from the sky. Unfortunately I still cannot move as I plummet towards the ground at high speed.

"Luckily the bubble shield I made while I was still in the void is still working but I'd better reinforce it."

BOOM

The ground makes a loud noise and web like cracks appear all over it as I hit the floor at high speed. Seems I finally touched down(pun intended).

I wonder where I am as I look around and see myself in some jungle of some sort.

"Fuuuh." I let out a sigh as I still cannot move since I haven't undergone body reincarnation or even completed my soul reincarnation and it seems my soul got a bit damaged in that stunt I pulled to get rid of the seal.

I pull my consciousness into my body to check the damage but when doing that I suddenly felt like my soul could come out of me so I tried it and lo and behold I was standing outside of my own body and it seemed the pain on my soul had lessened a bit as my soul could move around quite a bit but something was different as this time my soul had some sort of chain connected my soul to my body.

"Strange." I think as this only happened in that anime called Bleach.

I suddenly stiffened as the most ludicrous thought popped up in my mind.

"Did I just travel to another world. I think those weebs called it some dumb name,… isekai was it."

"But how?" then it hit me if it wasn't glaringly obvious before as I literally just travelled through the void a few minutes ago.

But I decided to try to make sure since it may not be that I travelled through worlds but that this happens normally when the soul comes out of the bod…

RAAAUGHHHHH

I was still thinking when I heard the most hideous roar coming out from somewhere in the woods and then I heard loud crashing sounds as it seemed something was coming towards my direction.

A few seconds and some destroyed trees later I was standing face to face with a 3 foot monster with bipedal arms and legs and a strange white mask on its face.

"Okay, I'm definitely in bleach world." I say as I manipulated my soul flame to shoot a condensed ball of flame towards the mask of the hollow and then exploded the condensed fireball on its mask killing it quickly as I don't plan to go all battle mode on a baby hollow that isn't even a menos.

Now back to the problems at hand, I have to find a way to heal my soul or empower my soul to a point where soul reincarnation will do the rest.

I have only one idea at the moment and it could easily backfire against me in the end and that idea is to pull the plug or break the chain literally but that would make my consciousness to go back to my spirit form that is still inside my body which would mean my soul breaking away from my control and very likely developing a personality of it's own, and that would end up with it either never coming back and leaving me like this or it coming back and then beginning a fight for control over my body.

But what is life without a little risk, I didn't give up before so why should I do that now when the end is in sight.

I was going to break the chain when I paused and decided to do something else first. I first decided to seal my soul's memories of me and only leave the memories of the bleach world and the memories needed to live pretty normally so it'd have the right of choice over his own life as I never had the choice back then so I'm giving me a chance to make my own choices. I or he'd only gain my memories back when he gets back enough strength to withstand going through soul reincarnation.

At least a few good things came out of studying the seals on me for a few thousand years as I can do these sort of things now.

Unfortunately I can't give him any of my powers as they are all attached to my body and he's only a soul form and my body isn't dead so he'd have to develop his own abilities whichever road he goes. That said I did one more thing I moved all the accumulated pain on the soul form to my spirit form as it'd be too much for him to carry this much pain and grow stronger at the same time.

Finally I'd hide myself and absorb the spiritual energy of this world and mask my presence and wait for him to come back to me with whatever decision he has made.

After doing everything that needed to be done I let out a sigh and broke the soul chain leaving enough soul chain for him to have enough time make his decision.

8