CHAPTER 23: EVOLUTION TO GILLIAN AND THE CRAZY CAT
291 1 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

'Goddamn was I tall.' I think as I open my eyes to a place pretty high up as it seems the evolution to become a gillian succeeded and I was the dominant consciousness.

I would probably be jumping for joy if I could actually feel it. Without bothering to look round at what had happened or to even try to survey the area around me I quickly reached for the sky and then seemingly pulled it apart revealing the black void and pulling it around me like a curtain using a kumon(Air Gate) to go straight to hueco mundo as I am pretty sure that stunt I just pulled off was definitely noticed by soul society and well let's just say soul society is not keen on strange behaviors and phenomenons from hollows especially ones with potential to evolve even further.

I may have become a gillian but captains of the Jotei 13 dice my brethren for breakfast so uh… peace out.

Inside the kumon was dark and I kept walking forward though a bit uneasily because of this new body size until I got to a spot and just stopped and then came out of the void.

The first thing I noticed was that it was dark outside like it was nighttime, the second thing I noticed was the endless plains of greyish looking sand which meant that I was above ground and the third thing I noticed was the gigantic looking castle not far away that I know to be Las Noches.

'OH HELL NAW!' I screamed internally as I quickly tore open another void in space and ran in as I'd rather be as far away as possible from Barragan Louisebarn and his entourage.

The next time I came out of the void I noticed lots of stone pillars that seemed to join the roof and trees of quartz.  I seemed to be in a sprawling, endless underground cave.

'Finally the forest of menos.'

I'd really love a mirror or something that can reflect so I could see what I looked right now but I think it's better that there are none around as I don't want to be traumatized by how stupid I'd look right now.

I'm pretty sure that everything about me looks like a normal gillian except for my mask as I can't see the long nose from my point of view that gillians usually have. I have white arms and legs with long sharp nails with paintings on them that looked like the world's worst manicure on my hands and I was covered from neck to toe by some sort of black cloak and my hair was gone.

I remember that gillians have some sort of long sharp tongue that they can shoot out at high speed and control at will to pierce someone or something and then the holy grail, cero.

Now that I was up to date with my new abilities it was time to get back to getting stronger, that is eating more hollows.

'I wonder how many I'd have to eat this time to evolve once again to an adjuchas.' I think as I start moving forward.

The forest of menos has normal hollows, gillians and adjuchas so while it was true that I had enough evolution material I also had to be careful not to be the evolution material.

'Well the sensing ability that I had been training and masking ability seemed to have received a bit of an upgrade and I'm pretty sure I could stay safe if I am careful enough.' I think as I use my sensing skill to scan for prey with spiritual energy lower than mine.

I manage to find some normal hollows and a lone gillian who was alone for some weird reason was alone.

This was especially strange as gillians usually move around in groups. 'I'll make sure to check it out after eating the normal hollows around.' I think as I set forth to hunt.

I find my food and they seem to be engrossed in eating each other and as I can't have that I shoot out my tongue and stab it into their stomach area and then draw my tongue back into my mouth and chew them up.

'They still don't have a taste, I thought there would have been a difference after evolving into a gillian but there isn't.' I think.

Now that I was done with the normal hollows I set off in the direction of the lone gillian and after getting close enough I am able to sense it better. That was when I noticed that it was a special gillian like me with a different from the norm mask but after seeing the mask on it's face I stopped in my tracks.

The mask was quite feral and the mask's design looked strangely similar to a tiger's face.

'It can't be right?'

'What is wrong with my luck today!' I cry out internally.

If it is the crazy cat that I think it is then I better be on my way and I should be far far away from him because I'm not even sure I can kill him so it'd probably end up as a death fight and I'm not ready for that yet on my first day of being a gillian.

Now here's the problem, I want to get away from him without giving him any reason to come after me now or sometime in the future and I'm pretty sure I'm already in the range of his senses so any sudden moves I make will immediately be noticed by the crazy cat. The only reason I was even able to get this far was probably because I was being stealthy and also because I was masking my presence.

'Me using a kumon directly will attract his attention because of the change in spiritual energy in the atmosphere, running at him is a no go, using cero takes too much time and that would just start a fight, and I can't use fire breath right now as it seemed to be locked away somewhere inside me.'

'Maybe I could use cero the same way I use fire breath and build it up inside my mouth without letting it show on the outside.'

I quickly tried creating cero the same way I created without trying to change the nature of the spiritual energy and just condensing spiritual energy. Luckily it worked and so I aimed at the roof directly above the crazy cat.

The cero leaves my mouth, flies straight to the ceiling, crashes into it and explodes.

"FWOOOOM… BOOM!"

I quickly open a kumon and start covering myself as I take one last look at the crazy cat, Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez.

8