CHAPTER 24: SYSTEM AND ENCOUNTER
298 1 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I managed to get away without letting grimmjow know who I am. I've been running away a lot lately but honestly what can I do. I'm not some protagonist that is protected by the world and can go into any fight with a surety of coming out safely and thus I have to play my cards right and make all sorts of plans just to stay alive as my only priority is getting strong enough to uncover my memories not for anything else so I have no reason to interfere in the original story.

I do not have to be a rocket scientist to know that just creating the wrong ripple could end up changing the whole timeline.

Interfering in the original story will change the timeline and changing the timeline means that most of my information about the bleach world will lose it's value. That is something I prefer to avoid as I'd rather not leave anything to chance.

Sometime later…

It's been few months since I've come to the forest of menos and all I've been doing is attacking other hollows and eating them repeatedly and since I can never be sure of when I'd be attacked, I've been constantly on the move without pausing to rest as eating more hollows gives my body enough energy to keep moving, so I did.

This is really tiring me out mentally but I can't stop moving as I've had close calls quite a few times during this period especially as I'm not the only one that wants to continue evolving.

Having a sensing ability is not really all that helpful either as it let's me know that there is danger around me at all times thus not allowing me to drop my guard for even a single second worsening my already terrible mental health.

Somehow I'm still holding onto my life. I wish I had something that could let me know at least how far I have gone and how much farther I would have to go, something like those systems in all those novels in my memories.

I wonder if I have something like that as I never checked whether I do or not.

'How did those main characters use to call out those system things again?'

'Was it status?' I think as all of a sudden a blue screen like page popped up in the middle of my vision showing some information

Auxiliary page

Name: Arie Houryu

Age:####

Race: Hollow(Menos Grande/Gillian)

Body status: Mentally fatigued

Skills:(Racial skills: Cero, Fire Breath{locked}), (Learned Skills: Sense, Energy masking)

Progress until evolution:[_____________|_]

(A/N: the mark means where he has reached regarding his evolution and it is flowing from left to right)

'I actually have a system!' I almost scream internally.

'I wonder why it didn't show up by itself though, also what does auxiliary page mean. Though it is more of just a status board than a normal system unlike those systems in my memory but this is just what I need so I'm fine with it.'

I'm brought of my thoughts by sensing a great amount of spirit energy being emitted from a hollow that was close to me, too close to avoid it so I quickly ran in the direction of a group of gillians that I had already found long ago but had no plans of attacking because they were too much for me to handle as there were over 60 gillians there.

I found the group and dove right into the midst of them and couple of seconds later the hollow I sensed showed himself and I finally got a good look at him.

He was a grey skinned gorilla like monster with a baboon shaped mask and he seemed to have been injured as he had only one arm. It probably got eaten and it's the reason he was raging around as the injury looks recent.

When he saw the group of gillians I had ran into he just started attacking the gillians like he was crazy. He jumped around bringing gillian after gillian to the floor and the gillians also started attacking him.

Me upon seeing this happening decided to stay and watch to see if I could gain anything from this situation.

As the adjuchas hollow kept killing the gillians one after the other, injuries started appearing on his body.

I waited until there were only five gillians left to fight the adjuchas hollow and started charging up my cero inside my mouth.

The moment he charged towards the last five gillians was when I shot the cero at him from behind.

As the cero hit him, it sent him flying across the floor until he hit a quartz tree bringing down quartz debris from the tree onto his body. He tried to get back up again but he had a large wound on his back and I sent my tongue flying through the breach in his hierro piercing him from behind.

(A/N: God that sounds so wrong)

I didn't go to his body straightaway as there were still five gillians left for me to take care of. As I turned towards them I could already see them charging their ceros at me so I moved towards the closest one to me and attacked him with my tongue especially as he couldn't move due to charging up his cero.

My attack injured him enough to stop him from charging up his cero and I quickly used him as a shield against the four other gillians cero.

After escaping their cero I quickly made quick work of them and now was ready to enjoy the banquet that God had placed for me in the presence of my enemies.

(A/N: Bible pun intended)

I first started with eating all the gillians and that took quite some time as there were over 60 of them.

After finishing eating the gillians, bloated as I was, I still walked to the now dead adjuchas used my tongue to bring him to my mouth and started chewing.

7