CHAPTER 29: THE PLAN II
239 1 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As I saw that the second hollow was already running away, I looked away from his direction and paid attention to the "food" in front of me.

I quickly began to eat the two adjuchas that I managed to kill. As expected, I didn't feel myself getting stronger even though it was something as strong as an adjuchas that I was eating.

I quickly finished up the hollows as at least they prevent mental degradation from setting in and becoming a pain. After I finished eating up the hollows, I turned back to the direction I came from and set off back at top speed.

General POV

The second hollow made his way back to Las Noches as quickly as he could.

'Luckily I'm fast enough to escape from that monster.' he thought as he could finally see the walls of Las Noches in the distance.

He ran faster and soon he was already at Las Noches. As he went in, he saw other hollows that also served Barragan loitering around, but he paid them no mind as he moved forward to where he knew Barragan would be, his throne.

As he got to the area where the throne was, there were hollows lining up all around Barragan and at the sides of the area making some sort of passageway through the hollows that lead up to where Barragan sat on his throne.

The hollow hurried down the passageway and quickly knelt down before Barragan with his head down not daring to speak or make eye contact.

Suddenly Barragan's voice resounded in the area,

"I sent five of you to extend an invitation to that Velocidora, but I only see one hollow and no Velocidora. Do you care to explain why."

Barragan's tone was flat but all the hollow around could feel his anger in that tone. The hollow that knelt before him was already trembling but managed to speak and tell Barragan what happened.

How he went with the others to meet Velocidora and how she disagreed and then killed two of the five, but later sent one of her strongest followers to kill the rest of them for some weird reason.

Barragan unexpectedly started laughing in a cold tone before saying, "and you came back here running with your tails between your legs to tell me about your failure."

The kneeling hollow visibly shivered but stammered back with his weird accent, "NN NNN NO Lord Barragan sama I…" but was cut short by the sudden feeling of weakness in his body and soon he started shriveling and then decaying.

He started shouting in pain and trying to plead with Barragan but soon he couldn't even shout anymore and soon he decayed until he became ash, literally.

"Never liked how he sounded." Barragan said as he stood up from his throne, "But the gall of that Velocidora to kill my men, Unforgivable!" he shouted.

"Four of you will come with me to that Velocidora's cave." he continued as he pointed at four hollows standing behind him. He then started moving and soon he was flying with his purple robes billowing behind him, with gold chains around his neck and a crown on his head, looking like a lich.

Back to Houryu

1st POV

I was almost back to where I saw the vasto lorde, Velocidora I think her name was. I'm sure by now that that hollow should have gotten to meet with Barragan and told him what happened, and Barragan being the person that he is, would not accept someone who dares to threaten his authority, so even without doing anything he would have taken action against this Velocidora, and probably killed her as she wasn't there in the canon.

But I needed him to take drastic action earlier so I can make use of the situation.

'Even in the canon Barragan went after Harribel and now he's going after this other female hollow…, Barragan can't be some kind of old pervert, right?' I think as I finally see Velocidora's cave from far away.

I quickly take a lookout point from the tallest sand dune around the area and hid myself under the sand while using my spirit sense to stay aware of the situation going on above the sand.

Luckily, while hueco mundo is literally a desert it is not really hot otherwise I'd be sand roasting myself by doing this.

I waited for about 5 hours before something finally came into the range of my spirit sense, and it came from the same direction I did. I sensed five hollows and the spiritual energy wafting off the first hollow among the lot was a great deal stronger than the others behind him.

It was the highest amount of spiritual energy I've ever felt from a hollow, it was way higher than what I felt from that Velocidora.

'So, this is the Espada Numero 2, and he's already this strong, ages before even becoming an arrancar.' I think as I swallow hard. Suddenly I felt Velocidora moving out from her cave. It seemed she also had noticed Barragan's spritual energy especially as he made no efforts to even try to hide it.

She came out and soon they seemed to be having a face off. But then it seemed Barragan started saying something to her and soon she it seemed she became really angry as her spiritual energy was being released at an alarming rate.

It seemed they were about to start their fight.

'All according to keikaku.'

6