CHAPTER 30: THE PLAN III
241 1 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

---- General POV ---- 

Barragan held out his staff and used decay at Velocidora, but she quickly jumped out of the way while looking towards Barragan's followers that stood aside while watching their fight.

"Why don't you call out your follower huh?" Barragan shouted as he pointed his staff again sending a wave of decay towards where she was, sending her running away again.

'What the hell is he talking about. What followers?' Velocidora thought as she did a flip and sent a flying claw strike at Barragan.

Barragan quickly used some sort of decay field, disintegrating the attacks before it could even reach him.

Due to the decay attacks, Velocidora could not come into close quarters to fight which was what she was best at, so she was constantly on the retreat.

Suddenly Velocidora used sonido to move back quickly creating a loud *Boom* noise as she moved. She then raised her two hands and started charging up her condensed spiritual energy to form a cero, but it was purple in color and had an extraordinary aura of wildness and sharpness around it.

It was her own special cero type which she created by incorporating her claw like attacks into the condensed spiritual energy forming the cero.

"CERO!" she shouted as she fired the cero at Barragan.

"Nani?" Barragan exclaimed wide eyed as the cero had managed to cut through his decay field and was approaching him at top speed. He quickly moved to dodge the attack, but he couldn't dodge it completely and the cero hit him around his left rib and tore through his cloak while also damaging that area of his body quite a bit.

"Barragan sama!" his fracciones shouted out as they quickly rushed towards him but had to stop as his decay field was still around him.

"YOU BI**H!" Barragan shouted as he also started to charge up his cero as he pointed his staff towards Velocidora and started condensing his spiritual energy into a ball on the tip of the staff.

Velocidora seeing Barragan charge up his cero, began to charge up her cero again.

"CERO!!" Both of them shouted as they fired away their cero's at each other.

*FWOOOOOOOM… BOOOOOOOM* went the cero's as they raced towards each other and collided.

Barragan and Velocidora were both still putting in their spiritual energy as they continued firing the ray's of cero, but slowly Velocidora began to lose out to Barragan in the cero confrontation, but it was already too late to back out, so she continued supplying energy to the cero still trying to win the confrontation but the intersection where the ceros met was slowly being pushed towards her.

It was obvious that she was losing this fight and if things continued the way they were she might not even get to keep her life.

Suddenly…

----- Back to First POV -----

As I continued watching the fight, the situation I was hoping to happen was already taking place. Velocidora was constantly being pushed back and now both Velocidora and Barragan were both placing all their attention on their opponent as they were both in a crucial situation at the moment.

The opportune moment was now, I couldn't afford to wait any further and let Barragan win the fight or my plan will be messed up and this opportunity would be messed up.

I slowly rose from under the sand just as I was pondering the best way to attack in this situation. Then I quickly decided on my course of action.

I first charged up a normal cero and aimed it towards Velocidora and then fired it. Immediately after I used my masking ability to it's fullest and ran as quickly as I could towards Velocidora as if I was chasing after the cero.

The normal cero I fired at Velocidora hit her from behind, as she was totally concentrating on her current battle, she wasn't using her sensing abilities to the fullest and somehow missed sensing the cero until it hit her.

The cero I fired was not fatal enough to even make life threatening injuries on her body especially as she was a vasto lorde with very strong hierro that an adjuchas power level couldn't even hope to match, but I wasn't planning on killing her with my attack but distracting her, even for just a split second.

Due to the cero hitting her from behind, she lost control over the spiritual energy she was charging into the cero for a split second, but a split second later the cero of Barragan had already pushed itself to right in front of her face and…

*BOOOOOOOOOOM*

She was hit by the cero at point blank range, sending her flying back and sending a wave of dust into the air.

As she was flying towards me, I elongated my claws to their sharpest and heated it with fire manipulation to the highest amount of heat I could tolerate and then flew at her and plunged my claws into her back making use of the force that was pushing her back to plunge my hand further in, until my claws came out of her chest eliciting a scream of pain from her.

Since I was still being covered by the dust screen I was safe for now, but I'm sure that shooting the cero must have gotten the attention of Barragan and his fracciones and the only reason he was not blazing in here right now was probably because he didn't know who I was or what I was, but if I tried to run away right now, he was going to come in here decaying everything in sight.

I didn't know if vasto lorde's are sensitive to the spatial fluctuations from using garganta, so I needed to keep him busy if I was going to use a garganta to escape.

I raised my left hand while I still kept my right hand inside Velocidora as I'm sure that removing my hand right now would allow her high speed regeneration to kick in and I didn't want an angry vasto lorde chasing me around.

I started charging my cero up on my left index finger, but this time unlike normally the colour of my cero was a blazing red colour and the air around it was shimmering due to the excessive heat. This was my trump card that I started working on ever since I became an adjuchas and I already perfected it a few years back. It was meant to be used when I was in a fight with someone above my power level and voila, that's the situation I'm in right now.

As soon as I finished charging up the cero, I fired it at where Barragan was with the help of my spirit sense and then immediately after opened a garganta and jumped into it straight away.

 

Hey guys, please to give my book a rating and please leave a honest review. Thank you for your time.

6