CHAPTER 32: PRELUDE TO THE DANCE
262 1 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It's been five years and all I can say is "Big, too big." Hueco mundo is way too big for me to even get a sniff of the location of either Tier Harribel or Coyote Stark.

'How did Aizen even manage to find that many Hollows to make them become arrancars, oh wait, he had probably been looking for them for over a hundred as even in the canon no one knows the exact time he started his plans, only that it was over a hundred and ten years as that was when Gin and Matsumoto joined the shinigami academy. That was even after he had started attacking people for experiments.' I think as I just sit on the top of sand dune.

Five years and I couldn't meet a single hollow from canon, it's like someone is hiding them from me. My only choice is to try breaking my own mask, but that is a pretty stupid idea as the results aren't sure and I didn't come this far to die by suicide.

Unless I can get the hogyoku from Urahara and Aizen there was no other sure way of becoming an Arrancar. I would have waited and continued my search, but ever since becoming a vasto lorde and seeing that bit of my memories, I've had some sort of craving to see the rest of my memories, as there are too many things I don't know.

Who was I, how did I cross the void, how was I even brought into existence by the original, how did the original even seal my memories. These are just some of the questions always surfacing in my mind. I know too little about my former self. I didn't even know what the original was or what powers he had and that is causing me a lot of concern.

I no longer know how to get any stronger than I already am and even the information I had right now could not be acted upon, so my only choice now was to fight the original me and win.

(A/N: Yeah right)

I stood up and opened a garganta that led to soul society as that was where the original was.

'I wonder why he went there though?' I think as I walk into the garganta. I continued walking through the black void while slowly releasing my spiritual energy as a foothold. It formed a sort of pathway that was the same colour as my spiritual energy.

I had to walk for quite a while until I came to the end of my journey in the void and tore open the space to walk out.

"Bright." I exclaimed as I quickly shut my eyes in surprise. I had not seen daylight in all my years at hueco mundo.

After getting used to the light getting a hold of myself, I began to mask my spiritual energy while making quick movements in random directions with sonido.

Soul society should be able to check for spiritual energy so I'm not sure whether they already noticed me so I have to get away from here quick, as while I was now a vasto lorde and could fight with a captain and not lose even if he was using his bankai, I was on their homeland and there were more than 12 of those guys around.

After running for a little while I stopped and calmed down while still being extremely alert of my surroundings. 'Now how do I find the original?' I started to think when suddenly a strand of my spiritual energy released itself from me and started morphing into the shape of a long sword.

After forming a mini sized long sword, the sword flew into the air and started rotating horizontally on its flat side like some sort of compass. I watched all this amazed, as I wasn't doing that, but it was still happening on its own.

Was it the original that was doing this, or had he already set it up before even separating from me. Now I started to be a little cautious as I still don't know how strong he is or where his limits were, but one thing was for sure. He could do some interesting things.

The rotating sword suddenly stopped while pointing towards the northwest direction from here and then…

****BOOOOOOM****

It shot off in that direction so fast it left a sonic boom. I quickly used sonido to give chase, but I was still a bit far off, Luckily, I could sense its direction as somehow, it was still connected to my spiritual energy somehow so I could feel still feel it.

I had to run for hours and was already almost drained of all my energy when suddenly the mini long sword started to slow down. It was about twenty minutes later when it finally stopped in front of a hill and just floated, pointing its sharp end towards the hill.

The hill was covered in all sorts of flowers from trees and plants, and it seemed to be some sort of orchard for flower trees.

I walked towards the hill and as soon as I stepped at the foot of the hill to start my climb, I felt a pressure so heavy I almost fell down in an instant, especially as I had used up a lot of strength just running here.

The pressure had an extremely sharp aura to it and was also hot at the same time. The weirdest part was that it felt welcoming, almost as if it was allowing me through, even though I was already using up most of my strength to even stand.

Slowly I recovered myself and then I began to walk up the hill. Somewhere near the peak of the hill I turned to the left and moved in between the flower fields and then soon was face to face with a person sitting on the ground with his back up against a tree.

I saw a sleeping face, a face that looked like my face that is under my mask currently.

Suddenly his eyes fluttered open and he stared at me with those strange red blood eyes with weird patterns that I knew I didn't have.

"You're here."

5