Chapter 5
123 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

Swordsmanship (Beginner) (Passive) Level: 60
Beginner -> Amateur -> Journeyman -> Master -> Grandmaster -> Legendary
You know how to slash and stab using a sword. You are a literal toddler in swordsmanship

I smile a little at the growth in my swordsmanship. The more I grow the skill, the more I know how to stab and cut my enemy properly. While I have a proper stance and fighting style yet, I notice that my body creates a more comfortable stance for my fighting stance.

I know it is still filled with a hole and opening, but I know I'm getting there.

Other than that, my swordsmanship has increased, and I also get new skills from my constant hunting and training.

Awareness (Passive) Level: 12
You know what is happening around you

That's it. That is the whole description of this skill. While it was short, it was to the point. With this skill, I know what is happening around me when I'm fighting. Not only that, but this skill also helps me get to know if there are enemies near me waiting to ambush me.

In the past two days, I have been training and hunting non-stop. The points I get from hunting, and my daily mission are used to buy more training potion and money from the shop. Of course, it reduces my daily income, but the result is no joke.

I take a deep breath and then punch the boulder in front of me. I smile a little when I see that my punch alone can make a crack on the boulder. Never in my life have I seen the day that I can make a crack on a massive boulder with my bare fist.

I walk past my training spot and get back to Haud village. I need to get to Sol-Falena and join the Sacred Games before focusing on training once again.

"Hello, Ricky."

I greet the guard that gives me directions on my first day with a smile on my face.

"Oh, Ryan! You are earlier than I thought! Usually, you get back just before sunset."

"Ah, I need to go to sol-Falena and the ship will almost arrive to take me there."

"Oh, right. You want to use the ship, huh? You can take the land route, you know?"

"And my answer is still the same, Ricky. I did not want to wait for the revolving bridge to connect."

"It just takes a day, you know? You still arrive tomorrow…. Afternoon, morning if you are lucky."

"It is still too long. I need to search for an inn before searching for the registration booth."

"Well, it is not like I can force you to take the land route."

I wave my hand and walk toward the inn, where I can see the owner serving some food to the customer.

"Ah, Ryan! Are you coming here for food?"

"Sadly, no. I came here to pack my things and go to Sol-Falena."

"Oh, right! Good luck there. I guess I will see you if you manage to get to the bigger stage."

=||=

If I did not know this was a river, I would think that the Feitas River was an ocean. I can see endless blue water around me as the boat that takes me to Sol-Falena sails using the power of the rune.

Feitas river is the primary method of transportation in the Queendom of Falena and even some other countries bordering Falena. It reaches all the important and big cities in the Queendom. Feitas is even bigger than the Amazon river because, as the captain said, Feitas river covers half the southern continent.

If I compare how big the Southern Continent is, I will compare it to the South American continent. So you can imagine how big the Feitas river is.

"Is this the first time you have sailed on the Feitas River?"

I look to the side and see a young woman standing next to me.

"Yeah and I must say that the rumor is true. It is a beautiful river."

"Oh my~ where are you from?"

"Hmmm? I come from Antei, the city in the Scarlet Moon Empire in the northern continent."

"The northern continent? You are far from home."

"I do."

You wouldn't believe it, bub. I'm so far from home that it can be considered time travel if I get back to my Earth.

"Hmmmm~ Anyway, the name is Isabel, a member of the Maximillian Knights! Behind me is Mathias, my partner and trusted ally."

I look at her in shock and say.

"I never thought to see the Maximillian Knights with my own eyes."

"Oho! You know about us?"

"Yes. I once saw Sir Mathias before and I must say that he is one of the most righteous people in the entire world. He and his group helped our village in need when a group of bandits decided to attack us and after defeating them, they did not accept any kind of reward."

I release a chuckle before continuing.

"Sadly for him, the teary eyes of a little girl defeat his resolve and by the end of the day, he and his group decide to stay and celebrate the victory."

Congratulations! You get a skill!
Bullshiting (Passive) Level: 1
You can create a believable story; if your story is believable enough, people will believe it.

Oh, shut up you.

"Hahahaha! That sounds just like him. That is why my family follows him and will always follow his teaching."

"Can I ask the reason why you are coming here? The last time I heard, the Maximilian Knights stayed in the Scarlet Moon Empire."

After I say that, I can see Isabel change her happy face into a serious face.

"Truthfully, I don't know. I just follow my instinct and my instinct telling me to come to this place. When I come to this place, I can feel it. I can feel the injustice and corruption in the air."

I nod my head and say.

"I guess I can feel it as well. It was the same in the Scarlet Moon Empire, the seed of corruption started to bloom and we needed someone to eradicate them."

Isabel looks at me and says.

"So you can see it as well, huh? What about joining the Maximilian Knights?"

Isabel looked at me with a smirk on her face.

"What do you think? I can train you as my apprentice, and you can officially join the Maximilian Knights."

Quest!
Joining the Maximilian Knights?
Isabel, self-proclaimed as "The heir to the Maximilian Knights's aspirations," wants you to join her. Will you accept her offer?
If you accept You will become her apprentice and enjoy all the resources she has but you will be introduced to a longer Questline
Accept? Y/N

I mentally choose the no button and shake my head.

"I'm sorry Isabel but I must reject your offer."

7