Ex Ch 16 – Who’s that?
150 2 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Hmmm…” I observe my teacher as he strokes his long, well-trimmed beard. He’s reading the screen in front of him. “Ho, this is interesting…”

Confused, I tilt my head to the side. It’s rare for anything to catch my teacher’s attention. Unless it’s related to her.

“What is it? Is it about that bitch?” I ask. “What has she done now?”

That fucking bitch considers herself the strongest DMA player and crushes everything with her strength and skill alone. But when it comes to intellect, she doesn’t hold a candle to my teacher.

The two are always competing, and the fans always look forward to their matches. Intellect against strength. Traps and tricky monsters against pure skill.

My teacher considers her a worthy opponent, but for me, her mere presence is an offense to him.

“Bitch…? Ah, you mean her… Please, don’t call her like that, she didn’t do anything to deserve it. No, no. This is completely unrelated.” He waves his hand, dismissively.

I furrow my brows. So it isn’t that bitch? It isn’t Anthemia? Then, who could it be?

“There’s been a lot of talk about a rookie. They like to call him Evil Mastermind; this is why I got curious. Don’t you find it interesting that both our nicknames are somewhat similar? Huhuhu.” He chuckles. “Maybe we’ll share the top spot in the future. It’s going to be interesting!”

Furrowing my brows and trembling in anger, I come closer to take a peek at the screen in front of him. There, I can see a portrait of a certain player’s champion.

Hah! Look at that stupid mug. Look at his ugly face, and the saliva dropping from his mouth like a demented. Is this the player who’s supposed to reach the same level as my teacher?

It seems I’ll have to teach that guy a lesson.

 

Incognita, the player who created one of the top DMA dungeons, The Great Labyrinth. Known for its high difficulty, it was a dungeon that required more than simple strength to clear….

It seemed that his self-proclaimed disciple wasn’t keen on a certain player’s increase in popularity.

 

I hope you enjoyed the short teaser. As usual, I'll publish the actual chapter later.

11