Ex Ch 2 – Evil mastermind dungeon
2.4k 9 110
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Dungeon Masters Arena forums.

Thread: Evil mastermind dungeon

 

(…)

[ImAnOrc] I tried completing the dungeon yet again. No luck here.

[Storm Colossus] Ahaha! You noob! No dungeon can be so hard!

[Shopapik] I died too! That lab assistant mob is no joke! (╥_╥)

[sweetdiabete] This message has been removed by an administrator.

[CovidSteak] Reported!

[Wait for sushi] Yep, reported!

[ImAnOrc] Me too. Has anyone reached the end?

[Geek] Nope.

[Wait for sushi] No way…. Still looking for what killed me by draining all HP…

[ImAnOrc] You too? It happened to me too.

[Shopapik] Ahahaha! Noobs!

[CovidSteak] So you reached it? Share video!

[Shopapik] Nope, I didn’t. Got caught in the door and didn’t finish it.(>﹏<)

[ImAnOrc] What door? I didn’t see any.

[Shopapik] (¬_¬)ノ There’s a door now in the old laboratory. Protected by password.

[Geek] And what’s behind?

[Shopapik] I don’t know, still trying to open it! ۹( ÒہÓ )۶ Tried more than a thousand combinations to open it already and nothing!

[ImAnOrc] Must be something important, right? Otherwise why would there be a door?

[Wait for sushi] Gonna try me too! Let’s see who opens it first.

[ICrazy] Did you know? There’s another crazy guy with a lab coat later on.

[ImAnOrc] You mean another lab assistant?

[ICrazy] Maybe? Don’t care about its name… I beat the first and passed through the freezer, but the second one killed me.

[Shopapik] Lab assistant… those guys that attack you with a fucking pencil! (◣_◢) How I hate their triggered skill!

[FireBurger] Hi all! What’s all this about an evil mastermind dungeon?

[ImAnOrc] Just search for a dungeon called ‘The Mad Rat’s Lab’ and invade it. Come here again after the invasion! 

[FireBurger] Ok!

[Geek] Hahaha! Poor noob!

[ICrazy] You’re an evil person #ImAnOrc.

[CovidSteak] Evil? Why? He just wants to share the suffering!

[ImAnOrc] Hey, shut up!

[FireBurger] Hey everyone! I’m back!

[Wait for sushi] And so? How did it go?

[FireBurger] I’ve beaten it! Here’s the video! https://this.isafakevideolink.com

[ImAnOrc] No way…

[Pepito Flying] How lucky can you be!? You didn’t encounter a single life-draining trap! Nor exploding corpses!

[Shopapik] Waitwaitwait! How is this possible!? (◯Δ◯∥)

[Shopapik]  (⊙0⊙)

[Shopapik] (゜ ロ゜)

[Geek] Stooop with the faces!

[Shopapik] (◎0◎)

[Shopapik] (∩゚д゚) Ok, this was the last one. I promise!

[Pepito Flying] No way! The mushrooms didn’t work!? Tell me how you did it, senpai! #FireBurger

[Shopapik] (`▽´) Uuups i lied!

[Geek] Go **** yourself! #Shopapik

[sweetdiabete] This message has been removed by an administrator.

[ICrazy] This guy doesn’t get tired, does he?

[Geek] Enjoy your ban!

[ImAnOrc] #Pepito Flying Of course they didn’t work! He is an elf with the nature attuned skill! The mushrooms don’t work on them!

[Pepito Flying] Aaah, ok!

[CovidSteak] You are too noob to try this dungeon if you don’t even know that!

[Wait for sushi]  Stop! There’s something more important that we are forgetting! The door! In the video, we can see another door in the other laboratory. So they must be connected right?

[ImAnOrc] Well, not necessarily. There could be a secret room between them.

[Shopapik] Oooh! A secret passage! ( ᗒᗨᗕ )

[FireBurger] I don’t know what you are talking about? The dungeon was quite easy in my opinion. There were little traps, no really dangerous mobs, and I didn't find anything unexpected.

[Geek] Aaah! My heart is hurting! I need an ambulance! You don’t know how lucky you were and dare to say it was easy!? EASY!??

[ICrazy] Call the inquisition! We have an unbeliever here!

[CovidSteak] Let the lynching begin!

[Shopapik]  Ψ(`_´ # )  Ψ(`_´ # )  Ψ(`_´ # ) 

[Pepito Flying] Shouldn’t we be asking him to teach us how to invade the dungeon instead of attacking him?

[Geek] He’s a traitor! Lynch #Pepito Flying too!

[CovidSteak] Yes, both of them!

[Shopapik]  Ψ(`_´ # )  Ψ(`_´ # )  Ψ(`_´ # )  Ψ(`_´ # )  Ψ(`_´ # )  Ψ(`_´ # ) 

[ImAnOrc] Guys calm down! Let’s return to the topic! The doors and the secret passage!

[Shopapik]  So no more Ψ(`_´ # ) ?

(…)

 

Only two weeks after being created, ‘The Mad Rat’s Lab' was already getting a lot of attention. At least a lot more than a dungeon only two weeks old should have. The players discussed in the forums about what they found, and how to overcome the dangerous mobs and evil traps.

But there was one thing that, no matter how many players tried to solve the mystery around it, still resisted everyone. It was a mystery about some doors. Doors that supposedly connected the laboratory rooms, and the secret room that could exist between them. Even when DMA closed the servers after a lot of years, some players were still asking themselves: ‘How can I open this door?’ They were sure that the first to uncover the truth would get famous, and never surrendered.

110