Ex Ch 10 – The truth about that player
613 3 22
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Did you see the matches in the last round? It’s funny how this time the most interesting matches are in the lowest level group of players, the level 5 one! I laughed so much at the match between the two crazy groups! Hmm… let’s see if I remember… one was called All Shall Despair, but the other one… it was a very lame name…”

“The League of Evil.”

A boy enthusiastically talks with the girl sitting in front of him, who calmly listens to him. They’re having breakfast at a cafe.

“Yes, that’s the name! It’s lame, but their antics, especially the one who calls himself Mad Rat, are very funny.”

“Well… I enjoy a lot more the matches of the Sword&Sorcery team. They might be my favorite team. I prefer planning and tactics over random craziness…”

“Is that so? Then you must enjoy the Dragon Knights matches too.”

“You mean the favorites to win the tournament? I think they are too strong for the matches to be interesting. They won the match against Lancelot’s team, the Knights of the Round Table so easily… I don’t enjoy watching a match when you already know who will win before it starts.”

“But it was sooo amazing! That player, Makarel, is incredible! I play the game too, and I would never be able to do what she does! She looks like a professional player! I look forward to seeing how that League of Evil fares against her team! I want to see them struggle! Hahaha!”

“You see, in fact…” The girl gets closer to the boy and whispers in his ear. “They say Makarel isn’t her actual name. In fact, they say Makarel in fact is…”

After listening to her, the boy opens his eyes wide, a surprised expression all over his face.

“No way…! Do you really think this is true? Because if it is…”

 

“As the tournament continued, there was a certain rumor spreading through the viewers, a rumor about the Dragon Knights team and, in particular, their leader: Makarel. It was something Andreu and his friends would discover soon enough.”

22