Ex Ch 11 – Taboo
461 4 19
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Dungeon Masters Arena forums.

Thread: Level 5 Tournament - Semifinals

 

(...)

[Obbaboo] The beginning was boring, but seeing them compete like this is interesting.

[Charlon] It’s still boring though.

[Shocker] Blasphemy! How can you say it’s boring! Watching Wizardess’ plans evolve and change over time, you should be glad!

[Charlon] Boring is boring.

[McDolland] Yeah, we want some action!

[Obbaboo] You don’t understand anything! It’s more interesting to see them making plans and reacting to the enemy than watching them clash without purpose. Also, Wizardess is cute. Whatever she does, is justice.

[Shocker] Plain is justice!

[Obbaboo] No! Big is justice! It’s clear the best one is Lily!

[CovidSteak] Mmm, those jelly-like jugs that fill your whole hand. And those full but terse buttocks. Hah, hah… ( ෆдෆ) I’ll return soon, I have something else to do…

[McDolland] I prefer the wild and childish feel from Barbarian…

[Abominate] Uwaah! Do you really like that tall and muscular gal?

[McDolland] What’s wrong with liking muscles?

[Abominate] Uwaah…

[SappySue] I’m sorry for you guys. You’re so immature, focusing only on the boobs and ass, or even muscles…

[Shocker] So what if we are? Who’re you to criticize us!?

[Limbi] Yeah, stop pretending! We all know you’re just like us!

[SappySue] You have no idea, I feel so bad for you… It’s clear you’ve never been laid! Who cares about the physical aspect, you’re missing the whole point! The best one is to be called big brother all the time and be embraced by those squirming and slimy tentacles, in a reverse r*** fashion. Hmmm…. Aaahh! I shudder just imagining it!

[Shocker] …What the hell?

[McDolland] What did I just read!?

[Ilarite] Aaagh! My eyes! Somebody bleach them! My brain too, I imagined the scene and now I can’t forget it!

[Sky Tower] We have a crazy guy here! Call the police, we have an asylum escapee!

[Limbi] I retract my words. I don’t want to be related to you and your weird fantasies… #SappySue

[SappySue] Heh, as I said before, you know nothing.

[Abominate] Uwaaaah! (хдх)

[Charlon] Let’s return to the topic, please! Who do you think will win? I hope the League of Evil wins, I want to see what crazy things they do in the final match.

[Shocker] Of course, it’s the Sword&Sorcery team! As always, Wizardess’ plan will work and they’ll win.

[NoLagHere] I’m sure they’ll win too!

[Wait for sushi] Nah, you’re forgetting they’re against the Evil Mastermind. It’s the fucking Evil Mastermind! He’s so much better than the Wizardess that he doesn’t even try to fight against her, allowing Lily to take charge! He knows they would win very quickly otherwise. He even cares about us, making sure we don’t get bored watching such an unbalanced fight!

[NoLagHere] No, I’m sure everything related to the Evil Mastermind is a fluke.

[Charlon] Careful with what you say, #NoLagHere, you don’t want to infuriate his followers!

[Saddle Wizard] I can’t understand why all of you believe the Wizardess is that good! She isn’t as good at planning, she’s cheating! I’m sure of it, it’s just we don’t know how she’s cheating yet…

[Roanokay] Who’re you? #Saddle Wizard Oh, yes, now I remember! You’re the leader from the Unstoppable team, the one who fought and lost your previous match, the one who lost against Wizardess’ team! Ahaha! Such a sore loser! You must acknowledge she’s better than you!

[Saddle Wizard] I’m not a sore loser! And she’s cheating, I swear!

[MadRatGod] HE will win. HE will show everyone why plans are useless! HE’s the absolute wall nobody can surpass! Nobody can win against HIM!

[Crazy 11] HE will show everyone what true despair is! HE and his teammates will break every enemy team's plan, turning them into a sobbing, dispirited fleshy mess!

[ImHisDisciple] Mad Rat will turn everything around for sure, I believe in him! He’s my teacher, after all!

[Crazy 2510] All Shall Despair!

[ImEvilToo] All Shall Despair!

[NoLagHere] Aaaaah! They came! Quickly, block them so they can’t flood the chat again!

[DespairForEveryone 23] All Shall Despair!

[Crazy 96] All Shall Despair!

[AllShallDespair] All Shall Despair!

[Roanokay] How annoying... How many times does this make!? And the admins don’t block them because they only send one message each, so it isn’t considered spam… Even if they all say the same…

[Abominate] It’s your fault, fools! It’s because you mentioned the Evil Mastermind! Don’t you know it’s a taboo name in these forums!?

[MadRatGod] HE will bring despair to the enemy team, bringing this world closer to its final form! HE always surprises, it’s impossible to predict HIS actions!

[Abominate] Ah, fuck… I wrote his name again…

 

(...)

 

[Limbi] They were right, Wizardess’ plan failed… The madmen were right. They’re still annoying, though.

[Roanokay] Well, it was to be expected. It’s the League of Evil we’re talking about. When did any of their opponent’s plans work? Not a single time.

[Charlon] Yes, as expected.

[Limbi] I don’t know about you guys, but… I’m not sure who won this match. …who’ll reach the finals?

[Obbaboo] It should be The League of Evil, right?

[Shocker] It’s clear it’s the Sword&Sorcery team.

[Obbaboo] What are you saying, you noob!? It’s clear the League of Evil won this match.

[Shocker] You must be blind because it’s clear they lost.

[Obbaboo] The League of Evil won!

[Shocker] No, Sword&Sorcery did!

[Obbaboo] The League of Evil!

[Shocker] Sword&Sorcery!

[CovidSteak] The League of Evil +1

[McDolland] Sword&Sorcery +1

[Sky Tower] Sword&Sorcery +2

[SappySue] The League of Evil +1000

[NoLagHere] Sword&Sorcery +∞

(...)

 

The fanaticism of a certain group of people turned so aggressive that, especially in public forums and chats, it was taboo to mention the name ‘Evil Mastermind’, or the ‘Mad Rat’ one… unless they wanted them to appear.

19