016 – Doing Business
1.6k 3 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

When we reached the quest mural I found a glaring problem, I couldn't read it. Until now I was speaking this language as if I completely knew all about it and only now that I had the chance to see if I can or not read it.

And I cannot. Which is extremely frustrating,"Luna, can you read it?" I asked, curious and hopeful.

She only nodded her head," Read them for me, something interesting."I ordered while snaking my hands on her belly and hugging her from behind, pressing her ass on my crotch.

I could feel her tail wagging and brushing my abdomen below my cloak, maybe she became used to my presence, maybe she was excited to be touched in public like this. I don't know. But what I know is that she was had red cheeks, I can see them even from behind her.

She started reading out loud many quests posted here, kill a monster some away from here. Thin the numbers of rabbits, thin the numbers of goblins, protect a farmer,many other things that didn't called my attention. In fact, many of these quests seemed boring, the less one was something about killing a high ranked bear, a rank B beast.

Apparently quests for rank A's are made either through direct requests or something really hard to come by normally.

She continued spoke many quests before finally reaching something that took my attention, " ...Investigate what is killing the villagers. In the Havru Village, three hours of travel on feet from the city. Supposedly rank D, depending on what we can find the danger may grow..." She was going to continue reading the quests but I stopped her by kissing her neck, she shivered a bit from that and I saw her ears twitching.

"You can stop, I liked this quest. I think this will be very interesting." I said and released her from my hug. We walked back to the counter with the quest in mind and asked to the staff to register it for us. Now that we already have the quest we only need to prepare ourselves and we can go to the village. It is still somewhere between eight and nine in the morning so we did have much time before we need to go for the village.

I wanted to but a armor for me since Luna already had her leather armor and I only have my clothes and my cloak to shield me, none which have any defensive property.

I was going to search for some Armor Smith that could make me something usable but I remembered something better, that Drako Lady. If I go to her shop I might find myself something much more than a simple armor and discount. Today I also have time to get comfortable with her...

"Luna, before we depart for the village I'll go buy armor for me. You can go back to the inn if you want." I said. It wasn't her job to wait me while I do it with another woman after all. She may become uncomfortable with waiting me to end our business.

She shook her head and continued to follow me. Well, I can do nothing about it them. She can only blame herself.

Reaching at the armor store, I saw the Drako lady that was here yesterday. She seemed a little lost and bored, the store was empty of people.

Before entering the place I put all my boosts over again, it won't be bad to remain the charming man that seduced her.

When I entered the store her eyes focused on me and she suddenly had her face brightened, something tell me that she missed me.

"Hey partner. How are you?" I said with the same tone of yesterday, very stuffed with charm. Her face presented the same change of before, if not even heavier now that she knew about my capacity.

"Hey handsome, what brough you here? Maybe you want to finish what you started yesterday?" She said, almost throwing herself over me. She was a very beautiful and attractive lady but I mustn't forget my goal for coming here. I wanted to fu-, no wait, I wanted a good armor for my quest.

"Humm, almost it. You see, I had a mission to complete. But to get out safely I'll need a armor to protect myself, but the best I have are these clothes on my body. I came here thinking that maybe you can help me?" I said while looking at her eyes, there wasn't even a palm making our faces apart.

And she closed the distance without minding my words. She took my lips in a forced manner that was different from anything I had tasted until now. But I can't let her take control that easily, I must stay in the control to get my armor.

Taking a step back after a single second, I said, "Well, what can you do?" Still looking at her eyes.

She looked troubled for s moment before biting her lips and asking," How much do you have ?" I pondered her question for sometime before saying,"Fifty Silvers." This is the price that I'm willing to give her, more than that and I'll need to negotiate with her.

"With fifty silvers I can't pay for the materials of a enchanted armor. It was thirty for the leather and fifty for the mana stone. With that much not only the armor would be average, I'll be paying it from my pockets." She looked extremely troubled by my answer, I pitied her a little.

But I have my limits and can't go below that," Why don't you give me this present? We can go all the way this time." I said on her ear while caressing her neck, needing to sit on the counter to reach her height.

She seemed indecisive, but ultimately she consented in giving me the armor for the price I asked. After she nodded her head, I also smiled and nodded my head.

That was the last sign that she needed before picking me up and dragging me back to that same room we had our little fling. She tried throwing me on the fur rug but I made a movement that made her stay below me, while I was mounted on her hips.

"No, no, no,! You know who dictates the rules, right?" I said looking at her with a mocking grin from above. She had a unsatisfied face but didn't made any complaints, she really knew what I mean.

Slowly I started to take off her top, she tried to move her hands to help me but when she tried to hurry the process, I stopped. She also stopped seeing me stop and looked at my eyes, she must have seen the harsh look that I'm trying to project when she looked at me. Looking ashamed of her own actions, she stopped moving and left her undressing to me.

I took my time while taking off her clothes, I want her to really want me and it sooner. When she was completely undressed I started to take off my clothes, still slow.

When our clothes are already off, I mounted her hips once again and started playing with her massive breasts and kissing her lips.

She responded in kind, if not more desperately. She was already wanting me to do her for more almost ten minutes and I still delayed our moment for all that time.

I played with her breasts but avoided reaching her nipples,which isn't hard considering the size of her breasts. I played with her upper body for a good minute before I got up and crouched between her legs.

She looked at me surprised but she also seemed suspicious, I don't know why suspicious thought. I parted her legs open and had the chance to see the fountain of the liquid that soaked the rug.

Her lips are completely open but they closed making a movement as if inviting me, she was also spewing her juices like a faucet was open. I honestly didn't thought that I would have such effects on her.

Without hesitation, I lowered my head between her legs and started slurping on her honeypot. It was a new sensation, something that I never had done before. I already tasted her juices on another occasion but that was from my fingers, taking it directly from the fountain was something completely different.

"Wow, my husband had never done that before." I was happily exploring her insides with my tong but her words made me stop.

Taking my head from her crotch, I asked," You have a husband?" But I continued to touch her using my hands.

She shuddered for a second before saying between moans," Yes! A husband and a daughter. They're fighters and normally leave me alone for months." This information was new to me, to think that I was in truth seducing a frustrated housewife. It added a completely different flavor to what I was doing here, it also made me more eager to make her completely mine.

After that I left the matter rest and continued to lick her off, that continued until I had made her cum using my mouth.

That was when I decided to left her own pleasure sideways and take care of myself, I already had a boner since I entered this shop and I was taking my time trying to tame this woman. But I think that now was the best time to enter her.

"Hey. What is your name? "I said while positioning myself between her legs and pointing my rod at her entrance.

She looked surprised at my question but still answered, " Dayane. My name is Dayane. What is yours?" I remained silent and in a single stroke my rod got from her entrance to the most profound place, knocking at her uterus.

That was more than enough to make her forget the question.

With Luna I was gentle because that was her first time, I don't plan to do it this time around. I started pumping her heavily from the very begin.

Her moving breasts turned in a beautiful sight, whenever I slammed my hips on hers, they got away and whenever I pulled her back they made the wave motion of coming back. Like that her breasts continued moving like waves on a beach, a entrancing sight that would make anyone loose the control.

I continued moving my hips and slamming myself inside her, soon I started playing again with her breasts and kissing her.

She was very wild when I put my tong inside her mouth once again, trying to wrestle the control for sometime but she remembered my early actions and remained on her place.

After almost half a hour where I humped her in many different positions, I finally came the first time inside her. She also made a animalistic yell and collapsed on her breasts as I humped her from behind.

From this position I could see another difference between humans and Drako, they have a line of scales covering her spine that stopped above her butt.

I played with her for some good time but it was almost time to go. Taking a stool from my Inventory and seating, I pulled her by the neck and put her head near my member, "Clean it." I order.

She looked lost for a moment before understanding what was before her eyes, then she widened her eyes in surprise, " It was bigger than my husband." She said while taking it in one hand, massaging my member.

Smiling at her words, I didn't said anything anymore and just forced her head near my member, her cheek almost touching it.

"All right, All right. I'll do it. My husband always wanted me to do it for him, but never did in exchange so I never did it for him. If it was you I'm disposed to do it." She said as she kissed the head as if greeting it and putting it on her mouth.

I had to give her some guidance and teach her how to clean my member but she was a fast learner. Even though she was a fast learner, at first she wasn't truly trying to clean me, but excite me.

She continued playing with my member in her mouth for some good minutes before I pressed her head to the base and release at back of her throat before saying, "Birch, my name is Birch. Remember that name."

——————————————
Skill Explanation:

Melodious Voice

This skill make the voice of the user more pleasing to the ears, this also make the voice if the user more melodious during singing.

18