Chapter 1
19.4k 16 307
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Reincarnation 

Adam was a 16-year-old high school student known for his intelligence and kindness. He was a good student and often helped those in need. Adam lived with his parents, older sister, and younger brother in a loving middle-class family. In his free time, he enjoyed playing video games, watching anime, and reading light novels. Adam was often mistaken for a girl due to his cute appearance and short hair.

One day, while on his way to school, Adam encountered a blind man who needed help crossing a busy road. Adam agreed to assist the man and they began to cross the road. Suddenly, a car speeding down the road and honking loudly approached them. The driver was drunk and asleep at the wheel. Adam managed to dodge the car, but the elderly man was not so lucky.

Adam was faced with a difficult decision. He could push the man out of the way and save himself, or he could try to save the man at the risk of his own life. Dark thoughts that had never crossed his mind before entered his mind. "Should I leave him... Yeah, he is very old anyways so it wouldn't matter, right? I still have a future ahead of me..." However, in the end, Adam's conscience would not allow him to abandon the man. He pushed the man out of the way and faced the car that was now inches away.

Boom! Adam's vision went dark and he lost consciousness. Sirens of ambulances and police cars could be heard as people around called for them. Adam's family arrived at the scene and their expressions were blank. His mother and father were on the verge of fainting, and his younger brother cried himself to sleep. Adam's older sister, however, stared at his body with a blank expression, as if she had lost her mind. She turned around and looked at the blind man who had been saved by Adam, and then at the drunk driver. She then left and went to a dark alley.

Adam woke up in a dark void, feeling lost and alone. "Where am I? Wasn't I dead... is this the place where we go after death... I thought I would be judged for crimes and all the shit I read... heavens and demons... Wait! Would I have to spend forever in this dark place?!" He was in a completely black space, floating and unable to feel anything, just think about his surroundings.

As a social being, he could not survive in this emptiness. He begged for help from any higher power, but none came. As time passed, Adam's mental health declined and he became lost in delusions. He eventually accepted that he was doomed to spend eternity in this darkness and lost his mind.

"Fuck you... any higher being or even God... I was foolish to believe in such shit... there's nothing here like that..." Slowly, more time passed. "AAGGHH... AAGHAAH" Adam tried to thrash around, desperate to escape. More time passed. "................." Adam was now completely silent as he slowly went insane from being trapped in this void for who knows how long. He accepted that he would be lost here forever and waited for his sanity to completely break.

Whoosh! Suddenly, Adam felt himself stirring. However, his mental health was so poor that he was lost in delusions. A light in the darkness caught his attention,

Adam was lost in a dark and terrifying void, unsure of what was happening. Despite his confusion, he knew that this was real and not just a hallucination. He wondered if this was what happened to the minds of the dead once they became fully insane.

As he floated in a bubble, Adam couldn't shake the feeling that the bubble was aware of his sanity and was trying to take him somewhere. He hoped that the bubble wouldn't find out that he still had a bit of sanity left.

Suddenly, Adam saw another bubble approaching. Upon closer inspection, he realized that it was actually a planet. The bubble he was in burst open, and Adam lost consciousness once again.

Adam woke up to bright light and a feeling of being reborn. He realized that he was in the body of a newborn and that the concept of reincarnation, which he had always thought was just fantasy, was real. Despite being disoriented, Adam was filled with a sense of joy at being alive again.

As he lay in a wooden carriage being carried by a man, Adam slept peacefully, unaware that this would be his last peaceful sleep for a very long time. The man carrying him, on the other hand, looked at the baby with a cruel and wicked smirk on his dirty and disgusting face. He had nefarious plans for Adam and was lost in thought, scheming about how to best use the child to his advantage.

Dear reader,


If you're loving my novel and can't wait to see what happens next, I have a special offer for you. By becoming a patron on Patreon, you'll not only get early access to new chapters as I write them, but you'll also get exclusive bonuses like behind-the-scenes content, and even the chance to have a say in what happens in the story. Plus, as a patron, you'll be supporting my writing and helping me bring my vision to life.


I'm so grateful for every reader who joins me on this journey, and as a patron, you'll become a part of my creative process. If you're excited to see what the future holds for my novel, I hope you'll consider becoming a patron.


Thank you for your support!

Patreon

307