Chapter 9 (R-18)
20.1k 8 283
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It was when I was strolling in the garden that I heard a small commotion at the main gate, I came near a fence and saw from an angle not visible from the main gate and finally, I was able to hear what was going on.

It looked like the husband of that pregnant woman came here and was stirring up this commotion.

Maybe asking for compensation.

The guards shouted at him to leave but he didn’t leave and argued with them and shed tears about the death of her wife.

I could see the guards pitied his situation that’s why they didn’t kick him out.

What could I expect from pathetic commoners?

I came inside and order a few knights to go and capture that man.

As the loyal dogs of the household, they rushed and apprehended him and took him to the cells which were a little away from the mansion, it was used to punish rude servants or commoners.

Although from time to time, one or two criminals would be kept here as well for a short amount of time before being shifting the main prison.

I saw the man flail around and panic, clearly not expecting to be taken to a cell.

I came near the cell with my knights and ordered them to beat him to a half-dead state and that was when I experienced a similar feeling to that time.

Although it was not as intense and exciting as that time, it was very close and like the same feeling.

The reason I decided to beat him was not to experience this feeling again but to teach him a lesson to never come here like that again but I gained a way unexpectedly to experience that.

Since then, for weeks, I would come here and beat him or torture him with knights.

Sometimes, I would beat him with the knights holding him.

His pleading expression was a sight to see.

He would be beaten and then left to heal his wounds then again that torture and continue the process.

Unfortunately, though, he soon died.

But it wasn’t a big deal as I had found the way I was searching for,

Although it seemed like I created an image of someone who doesn’t tolerate disrespect to the household and that’s why I tortured that man so much would explain it to all the people.

Well, they can conclude whatever they want.

From then onwards I used to bully all my maids by either beating them, humiliating them or making them plead for their salaries and many other ways I could think of.

If one breaks their mind, I would just ask mom to send a new one.

I was never really attached to them like I am with mom.

I was more attached to their expressions.

So, not having a personal maid left me frustrated for weeks and I was getting irritated at the foolish servants.

But I controlled myself thinking that the fruit of my patience will be very sweet this time considering her status as a slave and mine as an owner.

A week passed and she was finally delivered to me.

I saw her for the first time and was left wide-eyed.

I had never seen someone as beautiful as her at her age.

She could rival my beauty to some extent according to me but that’s probably me overestimating her.

But one thing I was left behind in was her size.

What monstrous things she carries with her at the same age as mine.

Her chest size was abnormal just like her backside.

She was curvy and looked erotic.

Did they pick her from some brothel?

She looked like a slut to me with that indecent body.

I was so engrossed in her chest that without me noticing started molding her chest, they were soft and bouncy, I poked at them repeatedly like I wanted to change their shape to my will but I snapped back when she squeaked.

I was not jealous.

Yeah, since even some of the older maids could not compete with her sizes but it irked me that she made me compare myself to such lowly commoners.

I talked a little with her and told her about her place as a slave and mine as her owner as mom transferred the crest ownership to me, which basically means I own her and she could not have harmful intent towards me but instead she would have to put her life to protect mine.

I ordered her to wake me up in the morning, I didn’t know why I told her that since I could just do anything I wanted to her even now and she could not resist as well.

But I hurriedly left to my room and went under my blanket.

I covered myself with my blanket as I put a hand on my stomach.

‘What was that?’

I thought, as soon as I got near her, I felt a tingling feeling inside my stomach, and all the restlessness I had vanished in a moment.

I rubbed my stomach slightly and squirmed in my blanket.

I wanted to do something but I could not pinpoint what was it.

I squirmed restlessly in my blanket from right to left.

I rubbed my stomach and rubbed my legs together.

Her erotic body was what came to mind suddenly and the feeling suddenly increased.

I put my hand a bit down near my crotch which was giving an itchy feeling.

I rubbed it through my pajamas and suddenly shivered.

‘W-what…?’

W-what was that

I scratched my pajamas again and once again, I shivered and a squeak came out of my mouth.

“What’s happening to my body? Am I sick? No, it’s illogical….then what…”

I had the urge to remove my pajamas and scratch directly but my mind was telling me it was indecent.

I didn’t know what was this and was quite curious.

I satisfied my curiosity and removed them and touched my crotch directly.

“Nngh”

I moaned slightly, I called my slave a slut just a moment ago and now I am moaning shamelessly like that.

My cheeks burned but my mind told me to continue this parade.

The feeling of shamelessness…..hah

Nngh…Anh…mnhhn…

I continued scratching myself and I felt like something is about to come out of my crotch.

“HYAA!”

A sticky liquid gushed out of my private area and I fell onto the bed completely.

I saw my fingers becoming sticky due to that liquid. 

“A-amazing…..truly amazing”

283