Chapter 13 (R-18)
18.5k 7 277
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Wait!

How could I have never thought about this?!

I now realize why I always feel hot inside when I make direct skin contact with her during her bath and other activities.

I was also sexually frustrated.

I am not a human but a demon and half-blood at that.

One of my bloodlines belongs to a succubus.

Succubi are known to have very active sex drives since birth.

It was said in the novel that they feed on others’ sexual desires and essence for their survival.

I have always been feeling empty from inside which always kept me tense, now I see what was the emptiness.

I never masturbated till now, it’s not like I didn’t know about what it was and was completely oblivious to it as I was knowledgeable about it in my past life.

Since my re-birth, my life was so messed up that I never got the time to think about such things even though my body felt like that from time to time.

I also got the explanation now about why this hot feeling kept increasing daily little by little.

It was mentioned in the novel that if a succubus doesn’t feed on sexual energy, she will weaken substantially and her mind will become clouded with sex only.

If still not taken care of, they will turn into mindless sex fiends who would probably do anything or go to any lengths just to be sexually satisfied.

Shiver!

A shiver ran down my spine as I imagined myself becoming one of those mindless things.

A succubus would also suffer major consequences if she doesn’t feed on sexual energy once in a while.

I never suffered any consequences till now, probably because I was a half-blooded succubus.

But I could feel my body heat up even at the smallest of interactions.

I see now, the hot feeling is just me getting aroused.

I never knew how a girl masturbated, but I was sure that I could probably satisfy myself, no?

The answer will be no, as a succubus, I need a partner for it, I will need to feed on their sexual desires or I will just remain hungry and aroused always.

I think I know, even though I starved due to not getting any food, my body still grows crazily daily, must be because of the sexual desires of the people around me that are developing my body without me knowing.

The maids, the butlers, the knights, one person always having sexual desires.

I decided not to dwell too much in my mind and focus on milady.

“What does milady want me to do?”

I should use this opportunity well to relieve myself as well lest I wanted to turn into a mindless sex beast.

At one point, my morals should forbid me from doing so with someone I don’t like but honestly, I don’t care at all now.

Did those petty morals I followed save me from all that I had to go through?

What I need now is strength, not some hollow beliefs to follow.

Power to control my freedom as I wish, not to be a slave like now and do as I wish.

I am going to use every opportunity I come across if it can make me stronger.

I wish to be strong enough to break this slave mark on me.

Even though I don’t know of any methods to remove it but I am sure that somewhere a solution can be found in this vast world.

At least I can hope….

“Come here on the bed and lie down.”

I followed her orders and lay on the bed with my face facing her.

She came closer to me and started touching me.

She grabbed my right breast and started to fondle it with her hands while her fingers pinching my soft pink nipple.

Her other hand went down to my navel and started caressing my stomach, making circular movements around the navel.

A shiver of pleasure went down my spine as I moaned in pleasure.

“Annh..”

Realizing what kind of voice left my mouth, my face went beet red.

Were all girls this sensitive?

I don’t think so, it is probably the physique of a succubus that is making my body this sensitive.

She has just started and I already moaned like this…

She continued with her fondling and her hand that was previously circling my navel slowly traced my skin and went to my big breasts.

Until it grabbed my other breast as well.

“Ahn…Anh…!”

She was now fondling both of my breasts and at the same time pinching and tweaking my pink buds.

I tried to keep my mouth shut and not leak any of such more obscene sounds but I failed every time she tweaked my nipples with her slender fingers.

I tried to put my hand on my mouth to keep my voice from leaking but,

“Tch. Hands off slave!”

She annoyingly said to me to keep my hand off my mouth as it disturbed her from seeing my indecent expressions.

I reluctantly withdrew my hands and she continued fondling me.

Pant Pant 

“Ahnn…ahhn…m-milady…ahhn…n-no…ahn”

Hnnh haah 

I was panting like a dog in heat

Haah 

“m-milady…ahnn! Ahh… annh…”

She didn’t pay any attention to my obscene moaning but instead, she seemed to enjoy it as she smirked evilly every time I moaned.

She continued to fondle my breasts without paying attention to any other body part.

She seemed to be mesmerized by my smooth big round breasts.

I could feel her own round breasts squish against my abdomen which aroused me more.

She massaged them, squeezed them, rolled them, and although my big chest could not fit in her hand all at the same time, she still enjoyed its smooth and soft texture.

My breasts swayed as she squeezed them like a sponge.

277