Chapter 14 (R-18)
18.1k 10 279
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

***

The wetness that I have been feeling since starting in my vagina was growing.

I was super wet and needy.

I needed to rub it right now and just let it out.

I tried reaching my crotch with my hand but she slapped them away and continued fondling me.

She saw how wet I was through my white panties which were now drenched in my juices.

She moved from my side and sat on top of me.

Her juicy thick thighs held and hugged my waist and her sexy butt rested on my stomach as she continued with the fondling.

I was still wearing that skimpy maid dress that allowed her to so easily access my chest.

But the tight corset was now killing me, I needed someone to just remove it from tightening me any further.

Although my breasts were no longer held by the corset, it still hugged tightly to my waist, and coupled with her juicy and thick thighs, the pressure was becoming uncomfortable a little

“Ahh…m-milady… p-please… r-r-ahhn… r-remove ahn the cor-ahh—corset… mhnn…”

I somehow managed to squeak out

I requested her to remove the corset as it was uncomfortable.

“No. The head maid specifically told me to not remove that corset and I also order you to not remove the corset without my permission from now on. It is so that your body will be quickly shaped as how I like it.”

She was griming as she saw my restlessness.

“Ahn…n-no…ahn…mmhn w-way…mnh…”

Dammit, I shouldn’t have asked her, now I can’t even remove it myself later as well.

The uncomfortable feeling was ignored by me as my crotch was on fire.

“Ahn…! M...m-milady…pleas…ahh!”

I needed to do it now….

I thrashed my hands to reach my crotch but was always thrown away by the milady with a slap.

She adjusted her thighs so now my hands were under the weight of her thighs close to my waist… which further agitated my pussy as my whole body squirmed in desperation and my legs tried to fold themselves to reduce the growing itch

“Tch…from next time, I would need to restrain this disobedient slave.”

I was too lost in pleasure to listen to her words properly as she continued to massage my chest.

A few moments later, she said,

“Well, I guess it’s fine, I should reward you a little for having such big breasts to please me.”

If I was ever thankful to have such big breasts in my lifetime, it would be this time.

She moved from my stomach and came near my vagina.

My drenched panties were brought down to my knees.

She looked at my thick and plump thighs that were far sexier than hers.

“Mmm…such smooth and plump thighs, I could just….”

She traced her slender fingers near my crotch, on the inner sides of my thighs slowly circling.

“Ahnn…! Ahhn…! M-Mil—ahn…!”

I was going crazy with all the teasing.

I needed her inside me!

“Please!! Ahh…!”

She suddenly plunged two of her fingers inside me.

‘HIYA…’

I screamed both internally and externally

“AHH!!”

I came hard as a dam broke loose.

My juices sprayed all over her hand and the bedsheets.

I squirted and the love juices kept leaking out.

I finally had the first orgasm of my life.

This was the best feeling I ever had in my two lives.

The body of a succubus is just too amazing.

To react with such intensity is just…

My mind was still foggy with the after-effects of the pleasure and I didn’t notice her.

‘Hmm….as expected, those maids were sure experienced in this, now I see why they used to take so long to clean Knight’s quarters even though it is smaller and always came out with red faces… as per their advice, she is completely now a mess…next, they told me that they took in the man’s thing in their mouths which pleasured those men… but since I don’t have that disgusting thing in between my legs….’

She was muttering slowly to herself.

It looked like she extracted detailed information from the maids on how they did and experienced sex.

The maid couldn’t obviously refuse to tell their mistress if she asked nor could they lie to her in case the truth was later revealed.

But alas Freya didn’t know that it could be just too much for a first-timer to be teased so much while having their first sexual act.

The maids she asked from were obviously used to rough sex and were quite experienced as well unlike Ellis.

And Ellis would have to compile with her orders without protest as well due to the effects of the slave crest on her.

She was fortunate though as Ellis had the physique of a succubus.

A succubus was known to enjoy even the roughest of sexual activities continuously.

So, Ellis will be fine probably,

“Although they said that they took the male’s thing in their mouths afterward which seemed to give them quite the pleasure, I can probably adjust that…”

She was considering herself the male partner the whole time in bed with Ellis.

“Ellis, now get on your knees and come between my legs.”

She said once again to Ellis.

Ellis who was still in a state of pleasure barely heard her.

The slave crest came into effect immediately as she was not getting up.

“AGHH!”

Her chest received a soul-burning pain which immediately cleared her head.

With tears in her eyes, she hurriedly got up and crawled between Freya’s smooth legs who was sitting on the backside of the bed while shaking.

Freya didn’t care about the pain Ellis suffered as according to her it is appropriate for a slave that does not listen to her mistress immediately.

“Now use your mouth to lick my crotch.”

She ordered her, she believed it was the same thing and there wouldn’t be much difference as compared to a men’s thing.

The pleasure should be the same if the partner in the question did their job correctly.

Ellis was a little hesitant as even in her past life, she could have never imagined that she would have to put her mouth in someone’s private place.

But she quickly discarded that thought process and instead was grateful that it was not a dick that she had to suck on.

She extended her soft and pink tongue and started to lick Freya’s place steadily.

Freya’s whole body shivered with pleasure.

The slave whose body she had been thinking about all the time during the night while masturbating was now kneeling in between her legs and licking her obediently.

This thought sent just another type of pleasure through her.

“Nngh… Mhnn…!”

“Yes… that’s right… like this…”

This was far better than how she used to do it by herself.

The pleasure she was getting now was just on another level.

Slurp Shluck Slurp…

Ellis was licking the outer walls of her pussy up and down.

279