Chapter 18 (R-18)
16.6k 6 237
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 18

Announcement
[WARNING: Elements of BDSM involved, anyone of age 17 or under is advised to skip the chapter]

I found myself pulled to my feet with ankles spread wide and wrists lifted high to the ceiling.

My naked feet barely rested on the cold rough floor as the ropes stretched further, I was standing on my toes barely while maintaining balance.

It soon started to become uncomfortable on my feet.

This was the work of Freya who was using her aura to manipulate the ropes.

‘Has she already progressed to such a level… even in the novel, she was not this fast, she’s almost matching the heroine’s speed… but why?’

I couldn’t think further as a sound distracted me.

CRACK!

The crackling of a whip was heard as Freya wavered it and hit the floor.

“Hmm… as crispy as always…”

Saying so, she eyed my naked body once more and my large breasts hanging in the air swaying as I squirmed in ropes.

….

Crack!

The whip impacted Ellis’s stomach.

“AAghh!”

Ellis let out a blood-curdling scream, she didn’t get the time to recover from the sudden pain as another lash cut into her thick and juicy thighs.

She moaned in pain as the whipping continued, sometimes at her bare stomach, sometimes at her smooth thighs, and alternating between the two.

She squirmed in pain against her tight restraints.

Crack!

Freya whipped her large tits harshly all of a sudden which have been exposed since the beginning engraving the rough texture of the whip into the soft skin of her breasts.

“Aghh! Agh!... sob…”

After a few more whips at the front alternating between her breasts, thighs, and stomach, she stopped for a moment.

Ellis’ eyes were filled with tears making her vision blurry.

Click Click Click

She heard the clicking of heels that most probably belonged to Freya as she went behind Ellis.

Crack!

The whip cracked at her back.

“Ughh…”

Ellis grunted as she could not muster the strength to scream.

Crack Crack Crack

Her big and juicy butt was lashed roughly with the whip

“Ahn…AAhh…”

Ellis moaned, she was unsure whether it was due to the pain or an unknown pleasure that she felt.

Smack! Crack!

“AhN! Ahh!”

This torment of pain continued for some unknown hours as Ellis lost the track of time due to the pain.

She continued to moan in pain and pleasure.

Her succubus physique was now acting up making her feel pleasure from the pain and affecting her mind to be the way it would derive pleasure from such pain.

A succubus’s physique decides what kind of role the succubus would play in a sexual relationship.

The whip stopped hitting her.

Ellis was panting for air as some saliva dropped from her small mouth racing along her pink lips and dripping on her big chest which didn’t allow it to fall on the floor.

Her front and back were both covered in red whip marks.

Her breasts, thighs from front and rear, and butt were most prominent.

Ellis never expected her body to react so unusually to the whipping, something about Freya’s style of whipping, although it felt amateur and rough, her body still reacted unusually.

Her pussy was drenched in the juices that slid down her juicy thighs slowly causing her to squirm even more in her binds frustratedly.

She was now very aroused and wanted someone to just relieve her of this frustration.

She wanted Freya to again finger her like that time.

“Hah… Hah…”

“Ahahaha… what’s this? You seriously wet yourself from the whipping!? I was joking when I said not to get aroused earlier, I never expected you to be such a slut…Kyahaha… looks like mom was right… she is that type of succubus slut…”

She laughed and mocked Ellis in front of her face but suddenly she stopped and looked at her.

“…But I didn’t whip you to pleasure you slave… I think you still didn’t understand the reason why you received such punishment…huh…”

She said as she grabbed one of Ellis’s plump breasts which were covered in whip marks causing Ellis to squeak.

“Eeek!”

“I didn’t expect you to be such a slut..”

She pinched her nipple as she continued

“…to take your mistress’ words lightly, make fun of her and now getting wet from punishment.”

“Ahn…uuu…Ahn…”

Ellis tried to squirm from Freya’s hands as she was tweaking and pinching her nubs while fondling her chest.

“What should I do with you…?”

She whispered sensually in Ellis’ ears which were now beet-red just like her face.

Her face was beet-red and droplets of sweat could be seen on her face, breasts, abdomen, and her butt.

Even though Freya whispered normally, for Ellis, it felt like the most sensual sensation in her ears.

She felt Freya’s hand trace along her body from her breast, sliding through her abdomen and finally reaching her wet pussy.

Two fingers entered her drenched pussy.

“AHn! Ahn… Yes… please…”

The fingers started pumping in and out of her pussy while Ellis moaned.

As she felt she was very close to reaching an orgasm, her fingers stopped, withdrawing midway.

“AHN!!”

Ellis tried to clench her thighs to stop her hands from withdrawing but the restraints didn’t allow her.

“Please! Mi-mistress…Ahn…hah…please...”

Ellis was now practically begging Freya to put her hand back.

She felt frustrated as hell and could not climax and was left on edge.

Freya smirked, a blush on her face as well, clearly experiencing such a feeling for the first time.

Freya almost lost control over herself seeing such a begging face of Ellis and was about to fulfill her request.

‘Wait… what’s happening with me!? How dare she! Trying to order her owner… I am feeling wet… maybe I should make her lick me… no then it wouldn’t be a punishment… hmm, Oh, what an idea.’

Freya smirked evilly as an idea surfaced in her clever mind.

“Seeing you like this, I don’t think I would be needing any other punishment than this… Until we leave for the academy, you won’t be allowed to cum, and I’ll be sure that the whipping gets into your head.”

Ellis’s face went pale as she realized the terror of the punishment.

She was not allowed to relieve herself sexually which meant she could not cum till they depart for the academy which would be about a week.

She was already feeling unbearable and wanted to cum right away.

She would die if this happened to her daily for a week.

That’s true, a newly awakened succubus would indeed die if she could not relieve herself.

Although she will be able to feast on the sexual desires, if she could not relieve herself in the process, and was continued to be teased like this. She would indeed die of insanity, especially someone who had already tasted the pleasure of the flesh

237