Chapter 54
3.4k 5 54
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 54

Monsters and demons are often mistaken as the same race, but in fact, they are entirely different. Monsters are mindless beasts that spread chaos wherever they go. They range in strength from novice(level-1) aura monsters to divine(level-10) aura monsters and are capable of developing their intelligence as they grow stronger. They gain strength by eating aura masters or other monsters and can be found on any continent, in the oceans, and inhospitable places. In contrast, demons are a sentient race with their own culture and society. They are known for their strong magical abilities and their tendency towards chaos and destruction. However, not all demons are evil, and they can coexist with other races peacefully.

 

The biggest difference between monsters and demons is their origin. Monsters are believed to be ancient beings that have always existed in the world. They are a mysterious and unknown force that has long puzzled scholars and researchers. In contrast, demons are thought to be the descendants of fallen angels or other celestial beings. They have a clear history and can trace their lineage back to their celestial origins.

 

Another significant difference between monsters and demons is their behavior. Monsters are mindless and driven solely by their primal instincts, whereas demons have their own free will and can make their own choices. Demons may act on their destructive tendencies, but they are also capable of reason and can choose to do good as well. Monsters, on the other hand, cannot make moral choices and simply act on their basic urges.

 

Despite their differences, monsters and demons are often grouped together due to the presence of darkness and chaos. However, it is important to recognize that they are distinct races with unique characteristics and histories. Understanding the differences between monsters and demons is crucial to navigating the complex and dangerous world of auras.

Ellis dips the pen in ink once again as she writes another page while sitting in silence.

The differences between monsters and demons are many.

 

Appearance: Monsters can take on a wide variety of appearances, as they can be born from any race or species. Demons, on the other hand, often have more defined physical traits, such as horns, wings, or a tail.

 

Intelligence: While some monsters can possess intelligence, they are generally considered to be mindless beasts. Demons, on the other hand, are generally more intelligent and possess more advanced societies and cultures.

 

Origin: Monsters are often born through natural means, such as when a parent is exposed to large amounts of aura or when two monsters mate. Demons, on the other hand, are often thought to be created by mating just like humans.

 

Weaknesses: Monsters can have a variety of weaknesses, depending on their specific traits and abilities. Demons, however, are often vulnerable to holy or divine magic and can be weakened or even killed by certain artifacts or weapons.

 

Motivation: Monsters are generally driven by primal instincts such as hunger or reproduction. Demons, on the other hand, can have more complex motivations, such as a desire for power or a goal to conquer or dominate.

 

Overall, monsters and demons are two distinct and separate races, each with their own unique characteristics and abilities. While they may share some similarities, they are ultimately quite different in terms of their appearance, intelligence, origin, weaknesses, and motivations.

 -------

Deciding that I had done enough for today, I left the club room, saying my thanks to Maya and her friends.

"Now then, let's get ready for the political intrigue that is about to come, son, hahaha...

Ellis giggled as she went towards her dorm, her seductive figure attracting the gazes of both men and women; her wide ass swaying without her realization characteristics attracted many gazes.

But she was unaware of what a major event was happening right now in another corner of the academy.

----------------

Freya was fuming with anger as she stood in front of Aurora, her fists clenched at her sides. She had just regained her memories, and with them, she remembered the humiliation that Aurora had inflicted upon her.

 

"You... you killed me," Freya spat out, her voice dripping with venom. "You took everything from me. My life, my love, my future And now, you stand here, pretending to be an innocent bitch?"

 

Aurora flinched at the accusation, her eyes widening in shock. "Freya, I have no idea about these false accusations! You are sick in the head! You are clearly standing here alive. It was self-defense since you attacked me out of nowhere. You were going to kill me."

 

"Lies," Freya hissed, her eyes narrowing. "I would never do such a thing. You were jealous of my success and of my relationship with Ellis. You couldn't stand to see me happy, so you took it all away from me."

 

Freya stepped closer to Aurora, a twisted smile spreading across her face. "But don't worry, I won't make the same mistake you did. I won't kill you. No, I have something much worse in mind."

She grabbed Aurora by the hair, yanking her head back. "I'm going to make you suffer. I'll make you wish you were dead. And when you beg for mercy, I'll show you none. You will pay for what you did to me, Aurora. You will pay dearly."

Aurora and Freya just had a rough fight where Freya beat Aurora with wonderous techniques Aurora had never heard of before. Those techniques were malevolent and pure evil in her eyes, and she used every last bit of her aura to counter this crazy woman who thinks she killed her.

Aurora could not understand this cruel woman... She mustn't be allowed to survive... The evilness in those eyes she just witnessed was no lesser than someone who was born inherently evil and chaotic.

With a sickening chuckle, Freya began to drag Aurora away, her plans for torture already forming in her mind. Aurora struggled and screamed, but it was no use. Freya was stronger, fueled by her hatred and desire for revenge. And as she disappeared into the darkness, Aurora knew that she would never be the same again.

But unbeknownst to all, Aurora's body started glowing in weird light that no one could perceive... what change did Freya's hasty actions have done?

_______________

To read up to Chapter 60 now, subscribe to my Patreon page where you will have early access to future chapters:

https://tinyurl.com/atlasnovel

54