Chapter 59
2.1k 1 45
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 59

In another room

Harley sat at her study table, gazing at the ancient artefact bracelet in her hand with greed in her eyes. This bracelet was a powerful storage artefact, a treasure that was only found in royal treasuries and in the possession of the wealthiest families. Her ancestors were fortunate enough to stumble upon this artefact on one of their journeys and had passed it down to the heirs of each generation. As the current heir of her family, the artefact now belonged to her.

As she gazed at the artefact, Harley felt a growing sense of greed and longing. Recently, Ellis had entered the treasure room, and she had taken advantage of the opportunity to sneak in and collect as much treasure as she could carry. The wealth that she could generate from selling these artefacts would be unimaginable, but Harley knew their true value and was determined to use them for her own gain.

                                                         

As she studied the treasures contained within the artefact, Harley's eyes fell upon a series of ancient fire-related techniques, each one stronger than the one she had inherited from her family. She knew that these techniques could be used to further her own power and ambition.

Harley couldn't help but think about how Ellis had unknowingly played a part in her acquisition of these treasures. Her obsession with the other girl grew stronger with each passing day. "You really are my lucky star," she muttered to herself. "I will use these treasures to grow stronger and capture your heart forever."

With a newfound determination, Harley set to work studying and mastering the techniques contained within the artefact, using them to further her own power and position within the academy and get Ellis.

------------------

In a forest

In the depths of the academy's forest, a dark and ominous presence loomed over the otherwise peaceful landscape. The monstrous creatures that called this place home could sense the danger and scattered in every direction, their panicked screams being the only sound to be heard.

The source of their fear was a floating mass of darkness, an ethereal being that moved with deadly precision. It was Freya, a master of dark magic in her past life, who had come to the forest to cultivate her power. She used her techniques to consume the very essence of the magic creatures that lived in these woods, their bodies nothing more than fuel for her insatiable hunger for power.

One by one, the creatures fell to her onslaught. She consumed their blood, their bones, and their very souls, leaving nothing behind but the echoes of their screams. As she fed on their magic, her own aura grew stronger and darker.

With a twisted smile on her face, Freya thought of the scores that she had to settle at the academy. She knew that she would be more than a match for anyone who dared to cross her path now. Her power had grown to new heights, and she relished the thought of putting it to use against her enemies. With a flick of her wrist, the forest was once again plunged into darkness as Freya disappeared, leaving behind nothing but the memory of death and destruction in her wake.

-----------------

After weeks of searching, Lilith was getting closer to finding the new succubus. She could feel it in her gut. As she flew in the dark of the night, her keen eyes scanned the campus for any signs of her quarry. Being a succubus, she could see well in the dark, and she knew that she had searched enough for today. She returned to her private chambers, a gift from the academy for her excellence.

Lilith lay in her grand four-poster bed, the curtains drawn back to reveal the starry night sky. She was feeling restless, her thoughts consumed by the mysterious new succubus whose scent had been tormenting her for weeks. She knew that sleep would not come easily tonight, so she decided to call upon her twin maids, Astrid and Isabella, to help distract her from her thoughts.

Astrid, the elder twin, is a determined and ambitious young succubus who has always been determined to prove herself in the realm of succubus politics. Despite her noble background, she refuses to rely on her family's influence and works hard to establish herself as a powerful and respected member of the succubus community. She is a natural leader and commands attention wherever she goes. Her confidence is matched by her intelligence and strategic thinking, making her a formidable opponent in any situation.

Physically, Astrid is a striking figure, standing at 5'7" with a voluptuous hourglass figure and ample bust size that are hard to ignore. Her wide hips and shapely thighs are the result of the rigorous training she received in the succubus army. Her striking features are her emerald green eyes, which seem to change colour with her moods, and her full lips, which are always set in a determined expression. Her long, raven-black hair falls in cascading waves down her back.

Isabella, the younger twin, is more carefree and easy-going than her sister. She is always up for a good time and is a natural people-pleaser. She has a warm, inviting personality and is quick to make friends. She is kind-hearted and empathetic, and she always puts others' needs before her own. Isabella is taller at 5'8" and has a curvaceous body with plump breasts, a small waist, and shapely hips. Her striking features are her deep blue eyes, which seem to change colour with her moods, and her full lips, which are always set in a mischievous grin. Her hair is a fiery red and falls in loose curls down her back.

They also share a close bond and often enjoy each other's company. They have their own personalities, motivations, hopes, and dreams, and have experienced different things in their lives that have shaped them into the succubi they are today. They have a healthy and consensual relationship with their mistress and with each other. As succubus, they are aware of the cultural and societal norms of the world where they are depicted and are respectful of their sensual and seductive ways.

Despite their beauty and seductive powers, both Astrid and Isabella struggle with their demon nature, which goes against their compassionate and empathetic personalities. They often grapple with the moral dilemmas of their actions and the impact they have on their victims. They have been trained to use their powers for manipulation and control, but deep down, they desire to use their powers for pleasure and connection rather than manipulation. They both have a strong sense of loyalty and devotion to their mistress, Lilith, and have a strong sense of sisterhood as well. They would protect each other no matter what.

Despite their inner conflicts, they are still succubi and are very aware of their physicality and their alluring presence. They use it to their advantage, and they can be incredibly dangerous if they want to be, but they also know when to use it and when to hold back. They understand the power they hold, and they use it responsibly. 

The sisters entered her chambers with the grace and poise of practised seductresses. They had been with Lilith for many years and knew her desires intimately. Astrid approached the bed first, her gaze locked onto Lilith's. With a sly grin, she slowly crawled up onto the bed, positioning herself directly above Lilith. Isabella followed suit, her lithe body sliding up against Lilith's side.

The three succubi reached out to each other, their fingers entwining as they shared a silent, unspoken understanding. Their bodies were in perfect sync as they moved together, each taking turns to delight the others. Astrid and Isabella were both skilled in the art of pleasure, and they knew how to make Lilith feel truly desired. They knew how to tease and torment her in just the right ways to bring her to the brink of ecstasy.

The night was filled with deep moans of pleasure and soft whispers of encouragement as they shared each other's bodies. They indulged in ancient techniques and practises as they shared themselves in a healthy and consensual manner. The sensual energy between them was palpable, and it was a beautiful thing to witness. They were completely in sync, and each one of them knew what the other wanted and needed.

Both sisters are skilled in the arts of seduction and pleasure and are well-trained in various forms of intimacy. They are loyal to their mistress Lilith and do not mind being used as playthings during her nights.

_____________

Subscribe to read more chapters in advance: 

https://tinyurl.com/atlasnovel

45