Chapter 62 (R-18)
6.8k 7 44
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 62

‘Will she come back? Did she leave me here?’ Thoughts like these started to surface in Ellis’ mind due to her aroused state and she panicked a little thinking she could be trapped here, but somehow the situation seemed arousing to her….

She heard the clicking of heels indicating Gabriel the arrogant dragoness had returned. She raised her head as best she could to see her.

Gabirel had completely transformed.

Her torso was encased in a shiny black bodysuit, sleeveless and with a high collar. It was pulled tight across her large and firm breasts, with her hardened and aroused nipples poking through the black fabric. It was also tight in the crotch. From where it clung to her pussy, it was cut at an extreme angle, exposing skin to above her waist on the sides.

Her legs were encased in hold-ups in black shiny latex. Over these she wore ankle boots with silver studs and lethal looking black polished heels. Her hair was pulled back in a ponytail displaying her chiselled cheek bones. But none of them was what most caught Ellis’ attention.

Attached to her body, directly over her mons pubis, was something very long, very thick and purple coloured thing. It was a phallus shaped object 

The stylized dildo matched perfectly in contrast to the shiny black of her costume. It was hard to tell how long it was from Ellis’ angle, but it was clearly of a size that sent tremors through her restrained body.

Behind Gabriel, she saw the same maid following her behind but this time, the maid was sliding a steel trolley in front of her. Ellis was unable to make out what was there on the trolly no matter how much she adjusted her head….

The maid was silently following her lady, but Ellis could see how she was sneaking glances at her while a light blush was making its way to her cheeks. She was dressed just like her lady… it seemed she would be helping Gabriel.

From the novel, Ellis knew of how Gabriel would bring in different women from time to time to her chambers and break them both mentally and physically and this maid was there to help her in this to ease her mistress’s needs.

She was a sadist and the academy was the best place for a sadistic bitch like Gabriel to hunt, it was a playground for her. Most of her targets were ladies from low-ranking noble households or commoners.

In hopes of receiving her favour and support, many female students were swayed by her sweet and seductive words, although as a dragoness, Gabriel indeed had the pride to back her own word and would never break her word to provide that support she would brag about and that is of course if someone wins…

It was later that another villainess won over her that Gabriel completely turned into her loyal underling.

Gabriel came to the side table near her bed and Ellis got a better view of the dildo attached to her crotch. She reckoned it was at least eight inches, bigger than any cock she had heard of in both of her lives. 

Well, the only one she had seen was hers in her past life but it wasn’t even this big when erected fully.

Ellis had made up mind that nothing could faze her now but just imagining that ‘thing’ going to enter inside her, a former boy now girl, her mind started to initiate fear in her body as she shivered slightly. 

She was now suddenly hesitant if she could really take her on? Her forbidden honey cave had never been done before.

‘Will she let me go if I suddenly said to cancel the game?’ Thought Ellis,

‘No, not only would she force herself on me, but I wouldn’t even be able to get support from the beast alliance as well.

Fuck, what am I to do now….?’ Ellis was now starting to worry if her decision and confidence was right and perhaps this was what Gabriel had intended; to initiate fear in her prey.

‘I can only proceed forward now…’ Ellis determinedly thought,

_________

The first item Gabriel took out was a sturdy thing in scarlet and black. A red ball is attached to a black leather belt.

“Open your mouth.” Gabriel voiced out.

Ellis opened her mouth wide. Gabriel placed the ball against her gaping lips and pushed. It popped inside fully. Her mouth felt very full.

"Raise your head."

 

She complied and Gabriel ran the strap of the gag around her head, fastening it at the side.

 

"Tell me how much a lowly slut like you likes to be used by the great me?" Seductively whispered Gabriel.

 

"Nrm... mn... nmph..."

 

"Perfect!"

 

Ellis’ neck was aching and she slumped back onto the soft pillow but turned her head to see what else the maid had arranged on the table for Gabriel to use.

 

She recognized many of the items from my past life, Anal lube, a large butt plug, a paddle, a flogger, nipple clamps, and some kind of round and curvy device she had no idea what it was for….

 ‘Fuck! Did they already invent so many toys in this world!?’ Ellis was speechless/

 

“You like doing it in ass right, pet?” Gabriel cooed in her ear, 

Ellis took a moment to process what she had just said and shook her head furiously to deny that, she could never do it there, no way in hell it will even fit inside that place.

She thrashed against her bounds clearly indicating a big no but it seemed her choices were of no relevance here, Gabriel was the mistress right now.

“Good slut, I knew you love taking it in your heavy ass. Since the first time I saw you, that wide ass was probably the best thing you could have had for me, regrettably the only part you got better than me by a small margin. But I will make sure to use that ass how it is made for.” Gavriel had a wicked smile looking at Ellis’ voluptuous bottom

______________

 

Gabriel the arrogant dragoness walked to between Ellis’ slightly raised and parted legs with the lube bottle and butt plug in her hands. Laying the plug on her stomach, where it felt heavy, she opened the lube and dripped some in the vicinity of her asshole. She slowly started spreading the liquid around Ellis’ ass making her squirm to her sides but the bounds did a great job at restricting her.

 

After a while of spreading, she eventually pushed one of her fingers inside followed by other shorts after, she was wearing black latex gloves and didn’t mind using her fingers coated in lube to stretch Ellis, she did it slowly clearly knowing that Ellis was a novice.

 

It was paining mildly feeling her putting her fingers in that tight hole but it was endurable for Ellis’ succubus physique which seemed to amplify the pain that came with pleasure.

 

Picking up the plug, she held it at eye level and applied lube to the tip, letting it fall down before smearing it around the sides.

Shrish! Plip. Plip Plip

The sound of rubbing and smearing filled the room.

 

It was not a massive plug, it looked like she knew Ellis was a virgin there. Perhaps for this reason or just to simply pain her, she pushed it hard into my ass in one movement and it took Ellis by an uncomfortable surprise, it was harder and thicker than her slender latex-clad fingers.

 

“MPHHH-!”

She winced into the ball gag only partially suppressing her cry as she tried biting the rubber ball in her mouth, a sharp pain assaulting her nether region, tears started to fill her eyes, she had never had anything inserted in her despite being a woman for so long, even Freya never put anything inside her, Freya was inexperienced with this stuff while Gabriel was an experienced sex predator who loved tormenting her prey and watch them writhe in pain and fear of her.

 

Gabriel had a huge smirk and a heavy blush as she saw Ellis’ tears and her sorrowful expression, she slapped Ellis’ pussy almost playfully. The misty atmosphere around the room excited Gabriel even more.

“Hahh… I love that expression but keep in mind that the deal we had was for you to not break even after I am done with you or you can forget any cooperation from us…” Gabriel had a slightly dazed look on her face as if she was slowly becoming intoxicated by Ellis.

Would Ellis pheromones backfire on her?

_____________________

To access the next chapters already, subscribe to my Patreon Page:

https://tinyurl.com/atlasnovel

44