Chapter 63 (R-18)
7.7k 4 34
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 63

Gabriel bent a little and whispered in Ellis' sensitive ears as she licked her earlobe making her squirm in more pleasure.

Ellis' ears were always very sensitive just like most demons, and Gabriel also seemed to know of it. Elves and demons had sensitive ears, a weak point while having sex. She could feel Gabriel's leather-clad heavy and large breasts squishing slightly against her own.

Ellis nodded letting out a whimper as Gabriel expected an answer to her previous question. It was the deal they finally came upon.

"Good little anal slut." Gabriel was satisfied, she could now do what she wanted without fearing Ellis complaining to academy teachers. While she was a horny woman, she wasn't mad enough to get the academy involved.

She petted Ellis and stood up away from her sensitive ears.

She placed the lube back on the table and took the flogger from the maid who had been watching everything standing near the bed with a heavy blush but one could tell how well she was restraining herself, it looked like Gabriel had trained her well. The flogger had multiple leather black shiny tongues attached to a short rubber black handle. The tongues were around 9 to 11 inches in length. Gabriel swung it in the air, making a swishing sound in the quiet room,

She ran it down each side of Ellis' face, stroking her cheeks with it as she experienced the rubbery surface and although she hated to admit it, Gabriel was skilled and was slowly building excitement in Ellis' body as well. 

Gabriel placed the flogger low between Ellis' legs and dragged it over to her pussy and stomach. Ellis wriggled as it tickled her but Gabriel kept doing it from time to time knowing Ellis could not close her legs, it was a tickle torture. She did the same gently with each of Ellis' large breasts,

'Fuck…' Ellis was trying to suppress her yelps but was failing miserably, Gabriel had just started and Ellis was already excited, her succubus physique desired touch and love.

She felt her nipples respond to the flogger's caress. Gabriel was very masterful in its use probably due to her continuous practice of it on other girls before as she carefully avoided Ellis' hard nipples for some reason. 

Ellis' nipples were hard, those rubbery nubs wanted strong attention to be given but were ignored making Ellis feel desperate. It was as if a woman was arousing a man but was purposely avoiding his dick to increase the tension and excitement. That's how Ellis was feeling.

 

Then with a flick of her wrist, Gabriel flogged Ellis's left breast with a firm force behind it. 

"Hyaa!" Ellis yelped in surprise, no longer able to suppress herself.

She twisted in her bonds as little lines of blaze burnt her flesh, the whip marked her with its sharpness making her soft and smooth skin crawl and shiver. Raising her head a little, she could see red marks across her pristine white skin. 

Another flick with that same force and her right breast was also stinging soon enough. She slumped back, closed her eyes, and exhaled loudly as cute yelps escaped her gagged mouth. Beads of sweat had started to form on her head and body.

Flick, flick, 

A second impact on both sides. 

Flick, flick, another one…

Flick, flick, 

Flick, flick… It kept coming as Ellis did her best to avoid them knowing it was terrifying but it was useless, Gabriel had full access to her breasts and they were large enough for Ellis to not be able to hide them even when trying to flail around.

 

*Gasp* 

It was as if she was being tormented in hell by the demoness of torture, she wriggled to her sides as much as she could, trying to hide her fleshy and soft breasts while the flogger rained timed blows on her, but to no avail, as her body was secured tightly and the maid was also there ensuring that Ellis could not move from time to time.

Gabriel knew full well how to torment her prey, she did the flogging so timely that her prey was bound to beg for mercy, she would stop after some flicks, and just like her prey, Ellis would try to recover from the pain and itchiness, she would strike again making it more unbearing but at the same time exciting.

She was not letting Ellis adapt easily, the pain would suddenly turn into pleasure then back to pain, it was a constant cycle of pain and pleasure,

 

Muffled cries and sharp yelps of pain and pleasure escaped Ellis' mouth but couldn't escape outside of the ball gag which was now soaked in her saliva,

 

Gabriel rained down blow after blow on Ellis' defenseless body without mercy as she enjoyed her prey's suffering and pain. Ellis closed her eyes tighter, bit into the ballgag, and swung her head from side to side while gasping and yelping as if that would somehow help to avoid the torture. 

She could feel the burning leather on the underside of her breasts as well, she was sweating profusely, 

 

But this was not the first time she was being whipped. She took the searing pain and embraced it. Felt how it also set her pussy and clit on fire. 

Flick, flick, 

Flick, flick, flick, flick, and then stop. she realized that she had a few tears in her while moaning subconsciously. As she opened her tightly shut eyelids, a flood of tears escaped that she had been holding back, it made her sight slightly blurry. Through blurry eyes, she saw Gabriel put the flogger and pick up something smaller. Ellis was relieved the flogging was done without too much problem, 

As Gabriel loomed over her, Ellis could see it was the clamps. She held one in front of Ellis' tear-filled moist eyes, opened it, and let it snap shut showing how sharp and new they were,

Ellis instantly knew what would be happening now and prepared for the dread…

 

Ellis' nipples had not been spared during the flogging and when Gabriel applied the first clamp it was excruciating for a few seconds before becoming more bearable making a jolt of electricity pass through her hardened buds.

The second was more of a shock, that breast had maybe been flogged harder. Ellis screamed despite the gag, but only a muffled noise came out. That pain also morphed into a pleasurable throb that she could feel between her legs and chest. She was also aware of the plug deep in her ass. Her pussy, breasts, and ass were on fire, a fire of pain and pleasure. The clamps seemed to become bearable in a while.

 

Gabriel asked for the paddle from the maid and returned her attention to Ellis' legs after getting it. She made two dummy swings on her rubber-clad hands and Ellis felt the atmosphere they created on her now-aching and needy pussy. Gabriel leaned forward and picked up the chain connecting my clamps and jerked on it making Ellis hiss in pain, 

Just as Ellis was adjusting to the new pain in my nipples,

Crack!

The paddle landed hard on its target. Ellis arched upwards and screamed in a muffled way. But deep down she wanted it. She wanted the pain. She wanted her pussy to be as red as her breasts. And then she wanted to be fucked.

She was unaware but maybe the seven days of torture at Freya's mansion had made her mental state a bit weird, without her knowledge, she was loving the pain that came with its pleasure, 

Maybe the torture took some toll on her brain at that time, she might need some time and love to heal her mental state before being corrupted.

She was fucking aroused now! She wanted to fuck herself desperately yet could not.

Slap! 

Crack!

Slap!

 

Gabriel landed more blows on her exposed pussy. She connected with Ellis' clit with two more of her blows. Even in its protective hood, the pain was the worst. Like a burning hot needle being poked into her. 

Gabriel removed the protection around her clit with her aura, sliding my hood back making Ellis feel very exposed to the world as cold air assaulted her pussy more openly and directly.

'What the fuck! This woman knows weird uses of aura!' Ellis cried mentally as she felt her hood being slid back, she didn't even know if that was possible,

Gabriel tapped the paddle roughly on Ellis, not with the firm force as before but on her exposed clit it was tingling and burning. The clit was the most sensitive part of Ellis' body and just even slight touch, without the hood covering it, shot streaks of pleasure into her spine.

It was unbearably stimulating. She felt as if countless jolts of electricity were passing throughout her body with each stimulation, She was desperate to just let Gabriel touch her pussy. 

She wanted to cum badly and needed a small push but, unfortunately, was in bounds, she could only hope that Gabriel won't be as bad as Freya. Knowing how experienced she was, and how Ellis wasn't too much into denial, Ellis was betting that she won't be left hanging like before…

 

Sensing her being shivering delicately between pain and pleasure, Gabriel stroked Ellis' clit faster. Still maintaining hard, but firm strikes that finally seem to drive Ellis to an intense, gushing orgasm, the plug in her ass shifting and making the experience even more intense, 

Her clamped nipples, her dripping wet pussy, and most of it all on her abused clitoris. Gabriel watched with amusement as Ellis came and a flood of liquids flew out of her pussy.

Gabriel was very aroused now, Ellis being a succubus could smell it, 

Ellis had only just come off the peak when she felt it. The tip of the big purple dildo touched her reddened stomach slightly, it was that same purple dildo Gabriel had been wearing since the beginning,

"Get ready for the real fun now, you slut."

"MMMPH--!!"

'Wait-! I just came-!' Ellis wanted to tell but couldn't.

With that, Gabriel in an instant removed the butt plug from the depths of Ellis' plump ass as she screamed in her loudest voice muffled by the gag, her hands flying around as much as they could even in the cuffs before the maid came and tightened the cuffs while stretching them to the posts again stopping her movements,

Some time passed as the pain slowly subsided and it started going back to normal while Gabriel was just stroking Ellis' pussy through the thongs while kneading her breasts and pinching her hard rubbery nipples with her sharp black polished nails.

 

As Ellis was letting out whimpers inside her gag, She felt it, the tip of the big purple dildo slowly trying to enter her ass, thrusting into her petite asshole.

The head was big, somehow it felt bigger than anything she had ever felt, maybe due to fear of being ripped apart by this demoness. However Gabriel was well-experienced and knew her boundaries very well,

She wanted to make her prey twist before her vulnerably not kill her prey,

She finally started the main play that she had been waiting

"Mn…Nngh…" Ellis was unaware of what was to come…

The maid was looking at them, her eyes shining in a strange light as she seemed to be thinking of something devious… she moved and…

__________

To read next chapter in advance, go to: patreon.com/user?u=84892463

34