Chapter 6
1.7k 4 34
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hearing Yoru's question, the girl then looked at Yoru from top to bottom. And finally tilted her head with a confused face.

"Are you not a student from this school?" Yoru ask the girl with a little confused face.

"Ahh... Sorry, I was just a little confused by your question. But when I look at you again, you're not an employee or a teacher here. You're not a student of this school either." Said the student.

"That's right, I'm not really an employee, teacher, let alone a student from this school." Yoru answered while taking out something from his trouser pocket.

"My name is Yoru Kagami. Yoru is my first name and Kagami is my family's name. I'm a teaching professor at a university in America. I actually came to this school to find students who can enter the university where I teach. But the day I arrived here. All of this happened." Yoru said with a wry face, while giving his ID card to the student.

The girl received Yoru's id card and checked it for a while, then returned it to Yoru.

"Then follow me. I'll take you to the infirmary." Said the student.

"My name is Saeko Busujima. You can call me Saeko." The girl added.

"Okay, Saeko-kun. You can call me Yoru. By the way if I may ask. Where did you get your wooden sword?" Yoru asked while pointing at the sword that Saeko was carrying.

"I'm the head of the kendo extracurricular at this school. If you want, we can go to the dojo first to get some wooden swords." Saeko suggested to Yoru.

"Thank you. Spears are good, but I still need something I can swing at close range." Yoru looks happy.

"Then follow me. I will lead the way."

After that, Saeko and Yoru walked towards the dojo. They met some zombies, but they weren't a problem for either of them.

Not long after, they arrived at the dojo. After taking two wooden swords, Yoru immediately came out.

[Why didn't you take all the swords and spears?]

'We can pick them up later.'

"Sorry to make you wait." Yoru said after exiting the dojo.

"It's okay, it didn't long. Now let's go to the infirmary."

The two of them immediately continued on their way to the infirmary. As usual, they found zombies which was not a problem for them.

After a few minutes of walking. They found the infirmary. However, there are a lot of zombies in front of the health room.

"Looks like we'll have to clean them up a bit." Yoru said.

Saeko just nodded her head and the two immediately ran towards the zombies.

Although there are quite a lot of zombies in front of the infirmary. But, for Yoru and Saeko, it was all fine. They both managed to kill all the zombies in just a few minutes.

After all the zombies in front of the infirmary were dead, Yoru and Saeko immediately walked inside. There he saw a nurse surrounded by zombies. Saeko immediately slashed at the zombies that surrounded her.

Yoru still looked around and saw that there was a male student who was still alive but had been bitten. Yoru approached him and sat in front of him.

"You did a great job. May I know your name?"

"I..Ishii Ka..Kazu.." The male student said with his almost breakdown body.

"Ishii Kazu, right. I admire your courage."

Ishii smiled at my words.

"Do you know what happens if you get bitten?" Yoru ask him and he answered by nodding his head.

"Would you like your parents and your friends to see you became like that? I can help you."

Ishii smiled and said "Do it, please."

The nurse who was saved by Saeko ran and wanted to approach me, but was stopped by Saeko.

"Wa, Wait a minute! What do you want to do!" The nurse shouted.

"Shizuka-sensei, please don't disturb him." Saeko stopped the nurse.

"It's a matter of maintaining a man's pride. Sitting and doing nothing, that's not my style. A man should die with honor."

After saying that Yoru immediately raised the wooden sword he was carrying and slashed it at Ishii's neck. The nurse closed her eyes, but Saeko looked at Ishii's smiling face till the end.

***

After slashing Ishii's neck, Yoru covered his corpse with a curtain cloth.

"You don't have to worry about all this. He's already made his choice. It's better to die as a human than die as a creature like that." Yoru said while looking out of the infirmary room.

"Don't think about curing those who are infected. That's impossible, at least for now. Or maybe there will be no cure for this." Yoru said seriously.

"So where are we going next?" Saeko asked Yoru.

"We need some medicine from here. After that, teacher's room. We need a vehicle to get out of here. There's must be a teacher with a car right." Yoru answers saeko question.

'I don't really know why all off this is happening to me. But for sure, I have to stay alive and complete all the mission right.'

[Right. You better complete all the missions. not just for your safety. But maybe for the safety of those around you]

Yoru looked at Saeko and then at the school nurse.

She is a very tall buxom woman with ridiculous curves and she also has a humongous breasts. She has waist-length blonde hair that has several bangs coming down into her face, two bangs come down at the sides running all the way down that also frames her face and hazel eyes. She appears to be sleepy right now.

'Why does she look sleepy? Even though she just shouted when I killed the student earlier.'

[Perhaps she is feeling lazy. She might actually be a bit of a wild woman. But because of the general view of her work. She became like that]

'Could be, like saeko.'

***

"We'd better take all the medicines and tools that are here. And... Who are you again nurse? Is there a bag or suitcase here to carry all the medicine and tools?" Yoru asked the nurse.

'I better not use inventory in public. I don't know what will happen if they see magic. Because they don't seem to know anything about magic at all.'

"My name is Shizuka Marikawa remember that. And I have a suitcase. But if we carry a lot of luggage, won't we be slower?" Shizuka said her opinion.

"We? Did you want to come with me and Saeko?" Yoru ask Shizuka.

Shizuka's face looked very sad. "Are you going to leave me here?"

"Well, you can come along. You can help with all the medicines." Yoru agreed to Shizuka coming with him.

"And about your question "Aren't we going to be slow if we carry a lot of stuff?" You're right, but since we're still at school, we don't need to rush and walk fast. It's precisely if we walk slowly, we don't make much noise that can attract those zombies. We can also use suitcases as weapons. Hit them with suitcases could knock them down, right?"

Hearing Yoru explanation, Shizuka nodded and then took out two medium-sized suitcases.

After that, the three of them put in all the medicine and tools they could carry.

34