Chapter 31: Many things happen in a day
2k 3 80
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Leaving the district, they talked for a while.

Mineta also felt better, so he could stand by himself again, yet he must admit he was reluctant to do so. However, they were about to walk out of the district, and he didn't want any misunderstandings to happen. He also wasn't that hurt, so if they noticed he just wanted to take advantage of them, the result would be disastrous.

Kodai and Kendo felt that Mineta was trying to be strong, but seeing him so hard-headed, they could only give up. However, they still walked close to him so in case he fell, they could catch him.

Still, he had always wondered why the girls' bodies were so soft.

'Even though they're even more powerful than many guys.'

When he thought of Kendo's power, which was able to lift him so high, yet her body was so soft, he felt quite curious about her body.

The same also happened to the two of them, and they felt that Mineta's smell was nice.

Yet if he was asked why his smell was so good, he wasn't sure. While his hygiene was good, he didn't do anything special, so he thought it might have to be done either with his body or "Quirk."

If it had something to do with his "Quirk," he felt he should be able to get a new direction to power up his ability.

'100,000 points...'

If he wanted to raise the mastery of his "Pop Off" to expert mastery, he had to use 100,000 points.

It was quite cheap, but his points were quite minimal after he increased his height to 172 cm.

'Well, I have to save up again."

When he entered the school, he should be able to raise his "Pop Off" to expert mastery, which improved his strength even more.

Still, compared to other abilities, he must admit the "Pop Off" was fairly cheap, and it was also powerful.

However, the points he needed to get it to raise its mastery to master mastery was around 200,000 points, which was bigger than he imagined.

'Does 'Pop Off' contain that much potential?'

He wasn't sure, but he believed he shouldn't limit his thinking and creativity.

"Say, do you want to have lunch together later?" Kendo suddenly asked.

"Mm!" Kodai nodded and agreed.

"......."

Mineta looked at Kendo and wondered why this girl's personality was like a boy, casually inviting them for lunch even if it was their first meeting.

Usually, such a line should come out of the man's mouth.

Unfortunately, it was impossible for him to say such a line since...

"Minoru-kun."

The three turned and saw a beautiful girl with big eyes and vine-like hair. She stared at Kendo and Kodai for a moment before she turned her attention to Mineta as if asking him, 'who are they?'

"Is she your friend?" Kendo asked curiously since this girl called Mineta by his first name.

"No."

Mineta shook his head, pulled Ibara by the hand, and introduced her to everyone.

"She is my girlfriend, Ibara Shiozaki."

"....."

Kendo and Kodai were stunned.

He then looked at Ibara and introduced Kendo and Kodai. "Ibara, they're friends that I met during the exam."

While he would be lying if he didn't have an interest in Kendo or Kodai, he must put his priority. After all, Ibara had been with him when he was short, and his face was so-so. She stayed with him when he had nothing, so if he chose the two girls, who he had only met for less than an hour, over her, it would be too unreasonable, right?

In order to reassure her, he held her hand in front of the two girls, telling her that she was his only one.

"Geez, don't do this in front of everyone, alright?" Ibara blushed, but she didn't move her hand away from him and held his hand tighter before introducing her name to the two girls. "Hello, my name is Shiozaki Ibara."

"...."

Kendo and Kodai looked at their hands holding each other for a while, then looked at Ibara for a moment. Their lips twitched slightly, feeling slightly complex, but they didn't say anything.

Kodai aside, since she wasn't good at talking, she didn't say anything.

However, Kendo smiled and said, "My name is Kendo Itsuka. We are just talking about eating lunch together right now. Do you want to join us?"

'When did I promise you?' Mineta stared at Kendo speechlessly.

However, he wondered why her words seemed like a provocation.

Was it his imagination?

"Lunch?" Ibara looked at Mineta curiously.

"Well, I haven't given the answer yet, but what do you think? I have heard there's a good udon shop nearby. Do you want to try it?"

"Well, I don't mind."

The three girls then gathered together, talking to each other before leaving him behind alone.

However, he didn't follow them since they went to the changing room. If he followed them, he was afraid he might lose his qualification to enter Yuuei high school.

"........."

He looked at the three before he shook his head.

His system would work better if he was a scumbag, but was he able to do it?

'Let's just go with the flow.'

Anyway, with his face and popularity, he didn't have to take the initiative now, even if many girls wanted to be burnt by his fire. Everything was their choice.

Like a cigarette, even if one knew its effect on health, they decided to smoke it anyway.

Still, he decided to put this matter aside since he had to change his clothes. After all, everything was just too early, and they only met for a while.

What's the use of thinking too much?

However, he could feel a fiery gaze of jealousy from many guys.

He could only chuckle since he must admit the people were unreasonable about whether he was handsome or so-so.

---

After they changed their clothes, the four of them walked out of the Yuuei together and went to visit the nearby popular udon shop.

While going to a cafe might be better for a date, they had just finished their practical exam. They were practically hungry and could feel their stomachs stuck against their backs. They were also students, so something cheap and fulfilling was better since even if he wanted to treat them, it might be impossible for them to accept it.

They only met for an hour or so.

What's the point of inviting them to a fashionable and expensive cafe?

It would waste his money since it wouldn't give them a good impression of him.

However, they must admit the taste of the udon was so good!

"Delicious!"

"Mm!"

"I must thank the Lord for this."

"........."

Mineta stared at the three of them, wondering what made them different from the rest of the girls.

Was it because of how unique they were?

While they ate, they also talked to each other, and their relationship quickly warmed up.

Ibara was also added to the LIME group, and the three girls somehow became even closer, which made him speechless.

However, it was impossible for them to stay together for so long, and after they went to have lunch, they decided to leave.

Similarly, Mineta and Ibara also returned to the hotel where they stayed. However, unlike before, their mothers had gone home since it was impossible for them to stay with them all the time, and instead of accompanying them, they were only on a trip, which made him sigh.

They walked into his room before he let out a sigh. "Finally, we have returned."

"You're always good at making friends, Minoru-kun."

"It's not me who is good at making friends, but they're the ones who are friendly."

"Hmm..."

Ibara stared at his back for a moment and knew he was so popular. Even if she believed in him since she had never seen him tempted by the girls in the school, considering how popular he was now. Even though she knew they were nothing to him, she would be lying if she didn't feel jealous, watching him talking amiably with other girls.

Ibara took a deep breath before she made her decision.

"Eh?"

Mineta was stunned when he was pushed onto the bed, and his hands, body, and legs were tied by Ibara's vines.

"........."

While he was speechless, he must admit her bondage skill had improved.

'Where did she learn this technique? Wait, it's from me!'

He wondered whether it was karma since he often played Ibara with his sticky substance for an experiment, and this was her revenge.

"...What are you doing?"

"There are only the two of us now, and we will become high school students after we graduate, so shouldn't it be the time?"

"...."

His eyes blinked in a daze as Ibara straddled his waist with a blush on her face.

It was her first time doing this, and even if they had kissed countless times, it would be their first time to do something that was even more sacred than a kiss.

However, he couldn't say anything since he couldn't proceed with what was happening.

Hello, a religious girl?

Was this something that you should do?

Shouldn't you ask me to marry you before you do this?

He was speechless and couldn't say anything for a while.

While he often teased and played with her, he never got serious since he had never intended to do so, but it might be different for this girl since it was her first time to be treated like that, so she got conscious, or it might be a different reason.

However, he knew the perverseness of a girl wouldn't lose to a guy.

He hesitated for a moment and asked, "...is there a protection?"

"I... I have stolen it from my parent's room." Ibara shyly showed the "safety" from her pocket.

"..."

He was speechless, then made up his mind. "Ibara, it's our first time after all, so I don't want it to be like this."

"...I-I see..."

Hearing his words, Ibara was disappointed, but while she wanted to force him, he had tamed her well, so she subconsciously followed his words and loosened her vine-like hair on his body, but suddenly she was hugged and pushed onto the bed.

"...Eh?"

"It's our first time, so I can't let you take the initiative."

Mineta kissed her lips tenderly as she accepted his lips happily.

When their lips parted, he whispered to her, "Leave the rest to me."

Her expression was mixed with expectation and shyness, but she knew what he had always been like, and he knew well how to make her crazy.

While it was still a day, their room was quite dim, and only the gasping sound could be heard from time to time as they climbed the stairs of adulthood together.

80