Chapter 50: Dismaying future
1.7k 8 52
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Let's hide our relationship," Kendo said solemnly while looking at Mineta with exhaustion that was impossible to hide on her face.

"What?"

Mineta looked at Kendo in surprise.

While he was sleeping before, his body was brimming with energy, and along with his unlimited stamina, he woke Kendo up at dawn and helped her to bring her back to her apartment. She was so sleepy at that time, so she hugged him all the time and let him carry her.

As for why they decided to go to her apartment, it was because her uniform was at her apartment, and they had to go to school, so it was natural for her to go home since she needed time to prepare.

Still, she had just lost her virginity, and it was natural for her to be quite exhausted.

While he tried to resist, her reaction was just too lewd and tempting for him. In the end, they did too much last night. However, it was inevitable since it was their first time tasting such a pleasure.

Honestly, with her physical condition, she should be okay after a night of rest, but the plan couldn't catch up with the change, so the result was like this.

His eyes also helped to see her weak points and the best spots to give her pleasure, which made her crazy all night, unable to escape from him.

When she was alone in the bathroom, taking a bath, she couldn't help but blush and be embarrassed. However, when she thought about Ibara, the guilty feeling in her heart flooded out like a broken dam.

She loved him and wanted to be with him, but when she thought about how Ibara would look at her with disgust and resentful gaze, she couldn't bear it. Even if Ibara didn't know anything, she could imagine the raging fury Ibara would feel if she knew what she had done with him.

In the end, even though she was reluctant, she decided to ask him to keep their relationship a secret.

Yet even if she kept this relationship a secret, she also knew she had betrayed Ibara.

'If I didn't come last night... if I didn't try to kiss him back then...'

She knew she had seduced him and had planned to do it with him last night.

In other words, she was at fault.

Yet when she thought about the touches, words, and warmth of his body, she could understand why Ibara was crazy about him, and it was impossible for her to give him up.

However, by asking this question, she also wanted to see how he felt about her, and she wanted to see who he loved more.

If the one who heard this question was a normal man, they would be stumped.

But who was Mineta?

"No."

Mineta answered firmly and held her hand gently. "I don't like this idea. I love you. Isn't it normal that I want everyone to know that you're mine?" However, inwardly, his sweat kept dripping profusely, hoping his bet was correct.

Her eyes were wet from the tears, and she was on the verge of crying, but she held them since she was happy to hear his answer. She took a deep breath and told what she kept inside her heart.

"I... I am not ready yet... I-I can't face Ibara if she knows the truth, so at least, for now, keep our relationship a secret?"

He frowned and didn't say a single word, clearly showing his dissatisfaction with her request.

"Please..."

Kendo begged by holding his hands tightly, staring into his eyes sadly.

In the end, he sighed and nodded helplessly. "I know." However, this sigh was genuine since he knew he didn't have to let Ibara know what had happened between him and Kendo.

"Thanks."

Kendo smiled and hugged him.

He patted her back gently before they kissed each other again.

Kendo never knew that a kiss would be so wonderful, and it felt so addicting, especially with someone she loved. However, when she kissed him, she suddenly remembered that he hadn't said anything about his relationship with Ibara and what he was going to do with it. However, before she could ask, her brain almost melted at the kiss, and in the end, she decided that it didn't matter.

After all, just staying by his side made her heart swell up with joy.

They did an intimate action for a while before they had breakfast.

The one who made the breakfast was him.

His cooking was quite good, but he was too lazy to cook, so he only did it occasionally.

While they ate, he observed her apartment.

Unlike his house, Kendo's apartment was a 1LDK apartment, which was relatively small but enough for one person to live in. However, her room oozed a manliness. She had an old wooden table, black metal furniture, and a motorcycle poster, which was opposed to how feminine she was now.

"I didn't expect that you could cook." Kendo ate her sandwich happily. The grilled cheese sandwich tasted just right on her tongue,

"I can only cook something simple." He took a cup of warm coffee to Kendo and said, "Drink this. It'll make you feel better."

"Hmm?"

Kendo loved coffee, which was also why she often asked him to make juice from coffee beans, but this time, he brewed the coffee, which made her curious. She sipped the coffee without hesitation, but she was surprised at how delicious it was!

Yet this wasn't the end.

"Huh?!"

She was dumbfounded since her body was brimming with energy!

"How do you feel?" Mineta asked with a smile.

"I feel great! And it is delicious! What is this?" She was surprised that her sore body was healed and felt she was full of energy. Even though she wasn't in her peak condition, it wasn't far from her peak.

Mineta smiled and thought about the three random rewards he got after they confirmed their relationship.

<You have received: "Coffee Manipulation (Expert)," "Thermal Immunity (Intermediate), and "Brewery (Master)">

Leaving the Brewery (Master) aside, he had two new abilities.

Coffee Manipulation (Expert) and Thermal Immunity (Intermediate).

The first one was "Coffee Manipulation," and the explanation of this ability was quite simple.

It enabled him to create, shape, and manipulate coffee, pure plants, powder, and liquid.

He could also make coffee sprout from his body or the earth, throw coffee beans from his body, grow them in colossal sizes, create coffee soldiers, etc. In addition, its temperature, viscosity, and other properties could be physically controlled at will.

Besides that, he could mold coffee into tools, weapons, armor, and other constructions at will. He could also control any coffee-containing or coffee-covered object at will.

Frankly, his mastery over this ability was even better than his original ability, which made him sigh.

However, this wasn't the end of this ability since this ability also made him able to create a coffee that could recover and increase physical ability by 30%.

Naturally, if he combined it with his "Support Drink," it could increase the effect of the recovery.

In other words, if he made juice from the coffee or brewed coffee, he could make a "Support Drink" with an 80% recovery effect!

Only 20% from the peak physical ability!

However, the same as the "Support Drink," this coffee can only be consumed three times a day.

On the other hand, "Thermal Immunity" was an amazing ability since it gave him immunity to all changes in temperature, whether hot, cold or in between. However, he wasn't completely immune since if the temperature was intense enough, he would be affected since this ability was only at the intermediate level.

Lastly, this ability could be combined with his "Support Drink," so the people who drank it wouldn't be affected by the extreme temperature, increasing the support ability of his ability.

If I have to be honest, I don't really like to write lemons, so just use your imagination, but if your imagination isn't enough, the work from Ratatatat is good, especially the "boku no hero" one.

Still, he was glad that one of the weaknesses of his sticky substance had been erased. Even though his weakness wasn't entirely erased, it was good enough.

However, he knew he couldn't ignore Kendo, who had been staring at him curiously, waiting for his answer.

"I developed this ability for you."

"What? How?" Kendo was confused and dumbfounded.

Mineta sighed helplessly. "When I thought you couldn't concentrate on today's class because of me, I couldn't bear it, so it just happened."

While Kendo was happy hearing his answer, the way he developed his new abilities made her speechless, wondering how one could be so powerful.

However, it didn't stop her from kissing him.

The two were happy and became even more intimate.

Still, he also sighed in relief inwardly since his bet was correct.

"Then I could do it as much as with you if I drink this drink, right?" Kendo asked while blinking her beautiful eyes at Mineta.

".........."

Only he realized this girl was lewd.

Oh, he meant he had made this girl lewd.

---

The two went to school together, but unlike before, they were more intimate.

On the bus, no one knew about their relationship, and they also wore facemasks, so it was natural for her to lose control a bit.

Naturally, they did it hidden from the eyes of people.

However, he had to say that having a new girl gave him a sense of freshness. It didn't mean that he was bored with Ibara, and he still liked her so much, but it was like when one ate a lot of something sweet, they naturally craved something salty.

The feeling he got with Kendo was different from when he was with Ibara, and it was kind of refreshing to him.

He knew that he should feel something guilty or hate himself, but watching Kendo, who beamed with a smile at him all the time, he couldn't have time to have such a thought since her positiveness affected him.

The rewards also helped to make his mood even better.

He also got 2,000 points daily from now on.

However, their happy times quickly ended when they arrived at Yuuei.

"Minoru-kun."

"Ibara."

Ibara naturally held his hand before greeting Kendo.

He was slightly overwhelmed by this gentle smile, but he tried to act as if nothing had happened.

"Morning." Kodai also greeted Kendo before she looked at Ibara and Mineta for a while.

"...Morning."

Kendo had a complicated expression on her face. Even though she was the one who told him to hide their relationship, her heart ached when she saw him looking at Ibara with such gentle and loving eyes.

It was only for a moment, but the thought of possessing his everything crossed her mind, and the guilty feeling that was born in her heart vanished.

She stared at them for a moment before she moved closer to him, tapped his palm, scratched it naughtily, and lightly hooked his fingers.

She looked ahead without looking in his direction, but her expression showed a mischievous smile.

"........."

He was speechless, but he used his "Color Manipulation" without hesitation, creating an illusion that they only walked next to each other. For the first time, he was so glad he also got a "Cinema Art" (Master) since it helped him create various scenes easily.

Looking at his two hands, which were held by two different women, he wondered how long this relationship could continue.

Yet even if he held two women, he couldn't feel disgusted toward himself since he couldn't stop his greed. He glanced at Kodai, who happened to glance in his direction, blushed, surprised, before looking away as if nothing had happened.

However, it was impossible for him not to notice her reddened ears.

'Why?!'

He wanted to exclaim, wondering if his charm was so immense that one would blush when they looked at him.

"......."

He looked at the sky, which was quite cloudy, and felt that instead of being killed by a villain, he might be killed by women in the future.

If I have to be honest, I don't really like to write lemons, so just use your imagination, but if your imagination isn't enough, the work from Ratatatat is good, especially the "boku no hero" one.

52