Chapter 65: Yuuei isn’t as safe as I have imagined
1.2k 1 44
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"You have been chosen as a class president. Why don't you treat us?" Jiro asked.

He glanced at Jiro and said, "I can treat you with mineral water if you want. You can take as much as possible later on the tap."

"How cheap!"

After the matter of the class president ended, many pulled him to eat lunch together. While they often ate lunch together, he went to eat with the other guys, leaving Jiro and Momo alone, so the girls were excited about this development.

Guys aside, the girls seemed to form a group subconsciously, making them gather together quickly. After all, there were only six girls in the class, and their numbers were small compared to the guys, so they quickly became friends.

"But I am frustrated! Why did no one vote for me?!" Ashido was frustrated with the result of the class president since it was her crushing defeat, and no one voted for her except for herself.

"Because you seem unreliable," Mineta said while eating his mapo tofu. Honestly, it was hot and almost burnt his tongue, but it tasted nice since it made him forget many things.

"What?! How could that be? I am the personification of reliability!" Ashido complained and looked at everyone. "Right?"

".........."

Their muteness answered everything.

"Well, Ashido, you rock, but you're not suitable to become one." Kirishima suddenly thought about his helplessness and how Ashido was there.

"What do you mean by that?!"

'Hmm...'

He looked at Kirishima and Ashido, wondering whether they knew each other.

"Do you two know each other?" Tsuyu asked while placing her finger below her lips, watching the two curiously.

"We graduated from the same middle school." Ashido didn't hide anything and cheerfully answered the question.

They nodded and somehow understood why Kirishima and Ashido seemed quite close yet quite distant.

While in the past few days, they had eaten lunch together and talked to each other, the relationship between guys and girls was still quite awkward.

However, he wasn't surprised since this was how a normal teenager was.

Even Midoriya was shaky and blushing all over when he talked with the girls, showing happiness that he spoke with so many girls for the first time.

Still, no one mentioned Midoriya's "Quirk" since they were more cornered about something.

"Hey, that guy over there. Care to share a seat with us?"

This flirtatious voice stunned them. They turned and saw a group of four girls from the 1-B Class they had seen in the past.

'It's his girlfriend...'

"Sure."

He patted the free seat next to him. "Sit here, Ibara."

"Yes."

Ibara nodded and sat next to him naturally.

Kendo only glanced but didn't say anything.

However, the rest had their eyes widened.

Maybe, a few ignored this matter, or they forgot since he didn't mention it again, and he also could easily change the subject of the conversation, so they forgot to ask about his girlfriend, but they only realized that this guy had a girlfriend!

They looked at Ibara at the same time and thought that his girlfriend was cute.

It was the first time the 1-A Class and 1-B Class ate together.

The only one who knew the girls from the 1-B Class was Mineta, so naturally, he was the one who talked with them.

"You're not eating with your classmates?"

"Well, we're curious about your classmates after all." Kendo looked at the girls of the 1-A Class curiously before looking at Jiro and Momo, who sat on his opposite and right sides like it was the most natural thing. As for the rest, she only smiled and didn't say much.

After all, Tsuyu, Ashido, and Hagakure.... you know, right?

As for Uraraka, she sat with Midoriya and Iida in the corner, talking about something hero-related or something, so she didn't attract Kendo's attention.

"Should I introduce you all?"

"Why not?" Jiro nodded.

He nodded and ignored the strange atmosphere around him. He might have introduced the guys, but like how a Stand user would attract another Stand user, the girls only attracted other girls.

The guys were left behind, and the girls started to have their girls talk naturally. They even changed their seats, so they could talk better, leaving the guys' on the side, alone and lonely.

"Hey, are we being ignored here?" Kaminari, who was eager, asked helplessly since he realized that even if he talked, he was being ignored.

"Haha..." Sero couldn't say anything, only laugh.

"The darkness of society..." Tokoyami murmured.

"Just enjoy your food."

He felt this was normal since high school students were still far from being mature, and they were the personification of a teenager. Some might be interested in the girls, but many thought they were still too early for this. Maybe, for them, studying and becoming a respectable hero was something that they needed to do first. After all, being with a girl would slow down their study and training.

As for the girls, they were happily having a conversation that could only be enjoyed by girls.

It was the realm that even he was too lazy to enter.

He thought of enjoying his lunch, but suddenly he realized someone was holding his hand secretly. He glanced down and saw Ibara's hand was there.

".........."

He looked at Ibara and thought this girl was more perverted than him, even if this girl was religious. He often heard the quiet was the most perverted, which seemed right since he had held various evidence of how perverted she was.

The only thing he was glad for was that he was strong enough to handle her.

However, he knew if he let go of his guard down, she might attack him, wrap him in those vines, and use those vines as whips.

He didn't have such extreme taste in that area, and while it was impossible for him to say this, Kendo was better than Ibara in this area since Kendo was cuter.

Kendo might be a tomboy, but unexpectedly, she was so feminine in bed, and her taste was quite vanilla.

Anyway, they were poles apart from each other.

Ibara might seem feminine, but her taste was quite wild, and she wanted to dominate him.

On the other hand, Kendo might be a tomboy, but her taste was vanilla, and she loved being dominated by him.

When he thought about all of this, he realized how easy it was for him to think about his current relationship with Ibara and Kendo without feeling a loathing toward himself. He realized he had gotten used to this feeling, or he might have gotten numb, or he might pretend that the problem had never existed from the beginning. Still, no matter which it was, it didn't change the fact that he was a scumbag.

He shook his head and wanted to continue to eat, but suddenly a loud sound sounded on the entire school.

*Beep! Beep! Beep!*

"Huh? What happened?"

Everyone was startled, and even Uraraka was choked.

"Someone give water to Uraraka!" He quickly reacted.

While the girls quickly noticed Uraraka, who was choking, the guys were more cornered about the siren.

"Be careful," Kendo said while patting Uraraka's back.

"Thanks..." Uraraka cried while drinking her water.

"....." He looked at Kendo helplessly, thinking that his girlfriend was really handsome.

"The siren?!" Midoriya stood up from his seat, and his expression became serious.

<SECURITY LEVEL 3 HAS BEEN BREACHED. STUDENTS, PLEASE PROMPTLY EVACUATE>

"What's security Level 3?" Iida asked with his unique hand gestures.

"It means someone's infiltrated the school grounds! This hasn't happened in three years!! Come quickly, all of you! Also, what's with that hand?"

One of the kind students explained, but he seemed to be panicking, so he also joined the crowd to evacuate.

They also wanted to do the same, but Mineta said, "Don't go. Sit down first. It's so crowded that you might be pushed around, and don't panic. There's All-Might here, so everything will be alright." While he knew All-Might might be a source of trouble, his name was still helpful since it could calm everyone's mind.

All-Might was here, so everything should be alright.

This was what everyone thought at that moment.

He calmed the girls first and also told his classmates not to join the crowd and sat calmly. Even if they joined the crowd to evacuate, it would be impossible to escape this crowd. Still, he had to say the name All Might was extremely useful.

Hearing his words, they also calmly sat down once again. His words calmed them down, but they would be lying if they didn't feel uneasy.

"It's okay. Calm down. Everything will be alright."

"How can you be so sure?" Hagakure asked and still felt uneasy.

"Of course, because I said so, so just believe in me, but if you still feel worried, I can lend you my hand." He joked, but it backfired.

"Eeehh?!" Hagakure blushed and looked at him shyly. She might be invisible, but everyone could see her gesture from her uniform.

"Ehem...!"

"....."

His lips twitched, and when he saw all the eyes on him, he pretended he didn't notice anything and quietly ate his mapo tofu.

Still, when they saw how chock-full the crowd was, they were grateful for him to remind them to stay calm.

The reason why he was calm was that he knew even if a villain came, he wouldn't be the one who hurt. Those people who were trapped in the crowd would definitely be the first victims, and they could become his shield.

Naturally, the real reason he saw the one who invaded the school was the group of the press outside the window.

However, the words from the no-name boy and this accident made him realize that Yuuei's security wasn't as perfect as it seemed, which made him sigh.

'So three years before someone attacked the school?'

Somehow he also understood why his parents were worried about him entering the Hero Course since this type of school was prompt for villains' attacks.

"Ow! Ow!"

"Quit pushing me!"

"I am going to fall!"

"I-I can't watch this! I am going to do something!" Midoriya suddenly jumped out of his seat with a determined expression. He had decided to become a hero, so how could he watch something like this happen?

How could he become a hero if he could ignore the troubled people in front of him?

"Hey-Hey, Midoriya-kun!" Iida was startled by Midoriya's sudden jump.

Unfortunately, as soon as Midoriya tried to help, he was trapped in the crowd and could do nothing.

"Midoriya-kun!" Iida wanted to help but hesitated since he knew if he entered the crowd, he would make everything even more chaotic!

'Think! Think! Think!'

Iida kept rummaging through his mind, but he could think and do nothing.

Mineta, who saw all of this, could only sigh inwardly and said, "Yaoyorozu-san, can you make me a megaphone?"

"Ah, yes!" Momo quickly reacted, but Mineta's expression changed, and he quickly said, "Girls, protect her a bit."

While they were stunned by his words, Kendo quickly reacted by making her hands bigger, covering Momo, who opened her uniform without hesitation. While ssh was speechless by Momo's act, she was also doubtful about how Mineta could know what Momo was about to do.

'Maybe I should ask him later.' Kendo thought.

"Here."

"Can I use it right away?"

"Yes, there's a battery inside."

Anyway, there was a more severe problem besides them.

"Close your ears a bit."

"Hmm?" Everyone.

"Hey, don't stand on the table!" Iida couldn't help but reprimand Mineta, who stood at the table.

While many were confused, some followed his words, but he didn't wait for them and turned the volume of the megaphone to maximum, creating an ear-splitting and uncomfortable noise that resounded throughout the entire cafeteria.

"Huh?!"

"What's with this noise?!

"Ugh...!"

Everyone closed their ears since it felt so uncomfortable.

The girls and some guys were better since they followed his words, but some who didn't listen felt so uncomfortable.

However, everything became quiet, and no one pushed each other anymore since they were too busy to close their ears.

"Everyone, calm down!"

Suddenly, his voice resounded everywhere.

"There's no need to panic! Everything is going to be okay! It's just the press! Even if there's a problem, we have All-Might and other Pro-Heroes! They will all protect us! So, be calm and conduct ourselves like the proud students of Yuuei!"

He saw that everyone was looking at him, and the cafeteria was quiet.

"Walk slowly and calmly! If there's someone who needs help, please help them!"

He then looked at his classmates and said, "Guys, can you help me? Let's help them slowly guide them to evacuate."

"Yes!"

They quickly nodded, and under his instruction, his classmates and many others helped to evacuate everyone in an orderly manner without pushing each other.

"Please walk slowly. Don't push each other."

"Everything will be okay."

"Are you okay? Let me help you."

On the other hand, he stood on the table, so everyone could see him, instructing them to evacuate, and he could also see better someone who was in need of help. Honestly, this position was better than he had thought since, as a commander, he didn't need to go to the battlefield and just let those meatheads, who jumped without thinking, fight for him.

Somehow he found the most comfortable position in his life.

However, he sighed since it had only been a week or so since he stayed in Yuuei, but why was there such a problem?

44