Chapter 74: Feeling conflicted
1.2k 2 41
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It was ten in the morning, almost noon, and they had just woken up.

Unlike yesterday, he was calm now, and all the worries in his head also disappeared, but he was so nervous at that moment because of a certain reason. 

"You should be careful next time. I am in my safe period now, but if I don't, then I might become a mother..." Ibara said helplessly but blushed when she thought she would have his child. Still, when she anticipated that future, she wasn't ready to become a mother currently.

"Sorry."

What could he say?

He didn't even use protection even though he was being reminded.

"It's okay."

Ibara hugged him and rubbed his hair gently.

"................"

He didn't say anything and only kept quiet. He was on her soft bosom now, and it felt nice since it comforted him. He also subconsciously hugged her tightly and buried his face there.

"But are you okay now? You're hurt, right?" When Ibara heard that Mineta was hurt, she almost passed out. However, she couldn't meet him since he was in critical condition. She had a hard time calming herself, so her friends followed her to his house, but who would have thought Mineta would suddenly go home and be so wild last night?

While she loved it that it made her shiver when she thought about last night and thought it might be the reason why she often provoked him, this and that matter was different. When her head was clear, she wanted to reprimand him now, especially when she thought someone was listening to their lovemaking.

"What's wrong?" He asked since her expression was weird since, like Ibara, he also wasn't ready to become a father.

"Er... you might not know, but Itsuka, Yui, and Reiko are there."

"...where are they now?"

"They should have gone back this morning."

Ibara showed her phone and showed the chat left by three girls.

The three girls left in the morning, which meant they seemed to listen to what they were doing. However, they didn't seem to mention anything and politely said goodbye.

".................." Mineta. 

"It should be okay since they're not someone who will blabber this matter. By the way, are you hungry? There's a curry from last night. I will warm it up for you if you want." Ibara was also hungry and slightly tired after last night. Fortunately, the school was off today, and they didn't need to go to school.

"Then, please."

"Okay, wait here."

He looked at Ibara, who prepared a lunch for him, and swayed her buttocks happily. She wore only his t-shirt, showing off her healthy, plump thighs, which caused another rush of blood to his nether region. However, he rubbed his temple, trying to stop this urge.

Still, from this incident, he realized that he wasn't the main protagonist, especially when he lost his calm like last night.

If he was a protagonist, when he woke up, he would ask about everyone's situation to see whether they were alright or not. Then, when he heard everyone was alright, he would smile and lie on the bed with a warm smile. Yet he only asked that question before he went home. 

Honestly, he wanted to do more with Ibara, but he knew Ibara couldn't handle him anymore, so he decided to sleep with her.

Anyway, he started to think about what he should do now.

However, he realized he couldn't think of anything since there was nothing he could do. He didn't have information about his enemies, and he also wasn't sure whether they would attack again or not. The only thing he knew was that there might be a traitor among his classmates, but he knew it was impossible to find who this person was currently.

He also didn't dare to tell this problem to anyone and decided to keep this matter to himself.

On the other hand, he knew he had used his power without hesitation. He almost died last time because he underestimated his enemy, especially that last one, the humanoid monster that was as strong as All-Might. 

He realized how weak he was when he faced that monster. Still, it was only limited to his physical ability. If he used his "Quirk," he could wreck this monster apart. However, everything had passed, so the next thing was how to get his revenge. He wanted to destroy the people who interrupted his peaceful life. Unfortunately, he didn't have any information about the other party, or rather he knew nothing, so there was nothing he could do except to get stronger and prepare for the next time they met. 

He lay on the sofa and decided to rest since the school was temporarily closed for a day. He took his phone and saw it almost exploded with texts, chats, and calls. He ignored all of them and chatted with Kendo.

Mineta: "Are you at home?"

Kendo: "Hey, did you just wake up? How are you? I have seen the news earlier. You were hurt, right? Are you alright? And yes, I am home."

'News?'

He turned on the television and saw that the television was filled with the news of Yuuei being attacked by the villains. He saw that Yuuei didn't hide the fact that one teacher and one student were hurt. However, he frowned when he saw that the two people that seemed to be masterminds of this attack had escaped.

'The one with the warp gate and that hand fetish, huh?'

He didn't expect those two would escape when he passed out before. Fortunately, he didn't do anything and just quietly instructed his classmates, so he knew that he wouldn't become their target.

If someone were to become a target, it would be Todoroki or Kaminari.

Kendo: "Can I call you?"

"....."

He hesitated but answered.

Mineta: "Ibara is here. I will visit you later, though. Is that okay? We can talk at your place later, and I am okay now. Thanks for worrying about me."

Kendo: "Huh? Are you going to visit? Is that okay? Ibara is there, you know?"

Mineta: "I miss you."

He was surprised at how shameless he was to be able to say those words.

Kendo: "Then, I am waiting here."

Mineta: "Be prepared."

Kendo: "Pervert!"

He looked at his smartphone for a moment and could tell how happy Kendo was before he put it down to check his system. He almost collected enough points to buy the expert level for his original "Quirk," but he was speechless when he learned he got rewards from Chiyo Shuzenji.

<As your little brother has been touched by Chiyo Shuzenji, you have received the "Oil Manipulation" ability (Expert)>

His mood became so strange at this moment, and he lowered his head, feeling slightly depressed.

"What's wrong?"

His nose twitched a bit before he saw Ibara come. "You're not eating?" He saw that Ibara only brought one plate of curry rice instead of two.

"It's okay. I have eaten bread before."

"Are you on a diet?"

"Don't be so blunt, okay?" Ibara pouted, then said, "I have gained quite a weight lately. I wonder whether I have gotten fatter."

He looked at Ibara's body and thought that the only reason why her weight had increased was because of two large masses on her chest. She might not be the most beautiful, but her chest was even bigger than Momo's. "It's your chest. It's getting bigger there since I keep rubbing them." He knew he was quite rude, but he had touched every part of her body many times. Yet, even so, the feeling was still as impressive as ever.

"Well, it's troublesome if it's getting even bigger. It's hard to get a bra, you know?"

"Really?"

"Un."

He realized that having too big breasts would give a woman a disadvantage instead of an advantage. It was similar to a penis since having it too big also brought pain, inconvenience, and trouble instead of happiness.

He looked at his new ability. Even though he felt conflicted about how he could get this ability, he felt this was useful since an "Oil Manipulation" could also control fat. 

Breats are fat. 

If he reduced the fat on her chest, her breasts would become smaller. 

"Do you want to make it smaller?"

"Well, I want to make it smaller, but it is impossible, right? And having you rub them every day also makes it even bigger." Ibara sighed since being rubbed by him felt good, but it was quite troublesome if her size became even bigger.

Knowing her adversity, he hesitated but also felt it was too wasteful to reduce her size since they were just perfect. "It's fine. You don't need to worry. I like you no matter how you are, and if you're worried about your size, we can exercise more."

"Can you stop thinking about something perverted for a while?" Ibara pulled his cheek hard and fumed with blush. However, she felt his words were right since she had someone who could help her exercise, so why should she hesitate to eat? She looked at the curry rice for a while before she said, "Can you share some? I will only eat a few bites from your plate."

"Why not?"

In the end, the two shared the curry rice, with Ibara feeding him.

Honestly, he felt like a child being fed, being taken care of, and a lot more, but it felt good, so why should he reject it?

"By the way, wear your clothes first since the police might come to visit my house asking for a report."

"Is it yesterday's incident?"

"Yeah."

"Can you tell me more about it?" Ibara didn't know the details of what had happened, but she knew he was the student hurt by that villain attack.

"I will tell you later. You can listen when I talk with the police and my teacher, but before that, I plan to visit the fishing store to buy something."

"Okay. Be careful then."

They kissed before he prepared to go out, but he didn't visit the fishing store immediately but stopped at Kendo's apartment. By using his "Calm Manipulation," and "Color Manipulation," no one noticed he visited her apartment.

*Knock! Knock!*

As the door was knocked on, he could hear hurried steps, and the door was opened quickly.

"Are you alright, Minoru?" Kendo asked hurriedly, showing how worried she was. 

He blinked his eyes at Kendo for a while, then said, "It seems I am not okay."

"Huh? Are you hurt? Where?"

"This part. It hurts here."

"Oh..." Kendo blushed before showing a cornered expression. "Then, come in. I will help you to take care of it."

He was pulled inside as she locked the door.

By now, he realized that it seemed he had a knack for being a scumbag.

41